TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint)

Hello I hope I am placing my request in the correct place.

I would love @Captain_Nemo if you could create a field to cure TMJ. I feel it would be very beneficial to so many people. It is so painful and very damaging to the jaw and teeth. At the moment I am finding it very hard to open my mouth even the slightest bit from my jaw being clinched shut from TMJ. It can cause terrible headaches and facial pain, along with finding it very hard to open the mouth and chew food.
It can be quite debilitating.

I hope you may be able to find the time sometime in the near future to create such a field :blush: Thank you for all you do already.
Have a beautiful day one and all :heart:

5 Likes

As For now try using this first.

Pain control when headache come. TMJ tend to cause headache. I have it as well so I know :joy:

1 Like

Thank you Imogen x
Oh the headaches are sooo bad.
I’m currently trying to eat lunch and I’m contemplating if I should just juice it all and use a straw :cry: :joy:

Hey,
I second your request. As a PT there would be many people that I could help, since TMJ is often hard to resolve .
I would use the atlas audio ,as cervical spine issues are sometimes the cause of TMJ and I’d also look for something that reduces stress ,as this is often the underlying issue for jaw problems. Something like stellate ganglion blockade should help as its powerfully lowers the stress cascade .

5 Likes

the TMJD field is out !

5 Likes