To the Owner of MBoP selling it at 4k2$ on Venly

It will change to being able to sell for higher prices the more people become aware of its magic and the bigger the community grows, until then its mostly trading tho

Thas just my feeling on it

Might take some years tho, dependimg on course of things too

u think it will be in patreon… lol no :joy:

The rally argument ?

I just deleted a whole page.

I was gonna talk about conspicuous consumption (which it ain’t) , mass adoption (the rate of increase in subscribers), the average income of people in the US and Europe, the fact that they are all different product with different value, they can get their custom project, the fact that people will be done with theirs at one point or the trading nft trend and more…
No one is gonna read

So, we’ll see

Edit: I’m still gonna wait before I shop, Scavenger style :muscle:

2 Likes

Yeah I get that

I mean, the bigger the community or awarness of these NFTs and the wish to own one, the higher hhe chance of people who are rich to buy these things for a higher price

We are lucky theres no millionaire who monopolizes the NFT Market of Sapien Med lol

I bet you didn’t do the math

I’m just messing with you

1 Like

Never even considered to do the math :muscle:

1 Like

Nah, fof real I go more by intuition, so, I dont know statistics, I see the Venly Numbers of Sale of these NFTs tho and the potential they bring with them

I see intuition. I want to ask you a question.

Did you ever trade before ?
Crypto, stock, bonds, baseball cards, used cars ?

1 Like

Nah lol

I dunno the market and the psychology behind it

I would like to read the whole page you deleted

1 Like

I was in the mood to talk about it when I wrote it, especially since I see some people using money they don’t have.

But then I figured it would be btch move and anger the sellers.

I’ll try to write it again tomorow

PS: I like the trading and collecting part, it’s fun. And every NFT is a marvel of it’s own either way.

8 Likes

Isn’t it obvious that it’s just supply and demand? Forget about the “magic” thing. Magic items and services has prices, too.

2 Likes

I’m selling thoth for 10000000$ :kissing_heart: no cheapy price for thoth​:crazy_face:

:rofl:

But it’s welcome if you want to pay that much :woozy_face:

4 Likes