Today is a day of Forgiveness

To whom or what would you like to forgive?
And in what way?

Open yourself up :blush::heart:

:christmas_tree:

12 Likes

I will start.

To my former Guru, in the most noble sense, to whom I shared this morning a short & sweet message.

And whom I unconsciously blamed for shutting down my heart over this last year and a half.

This was a powerful lesson in not giving away my own power, and a lesson in respecting my highest joy, as well as my needs & desires as a human being.

:pray::heart:

10 Likes

When you are going to forgive others, keep in mind to also forgive yourself.

I did a major self-forgiveness ritual last week and it is extremely liberating.

14 Likes

Myself
Just myself

10 Likes

Amen

7 Likes

I’ve had many ups and downs in my life. Among all of those whom last year I decided to forgive, forgiving 4 persons was so difficult for me. But I forgave them last year. They were 3 job interviewers, and a friend of mine.

Years ago I had a job interview. My first interview went well. My interviewer told me that he had never seen anyone like me. So 3 days later I was invited for the second interview. That interview wasn’t a normal one. When I entered the room none of those 3 men looked at me. As if I didn’t exist. Then one of them started saying nonsense. I had read in a book that sometimes interviewers do this to see how much tolerance the interviewee has. All of a sudden the CEO played the role of a dissatisfied customer and started shouting at me, not once or twice. We were on the second floor but he shouted so badly that even people on the street could hear him. Actually he had started a game without any rules that neither him nor the other two interviewers didn’t know how to finish it. Anyway I won the interview, as a result the other 2 interviewers were satisfied. However the CEO took it personal, he didn’t come out of his role (actually he was showing his real face to me) and didn’t stop his bad behavior. The other 2 interviewers were ashamed and less than a week one of them who was the CEO’s financial partner broke with him.

A week later I was watching Undercover Boss on TV. My mind couldn’t stop comparison. I thought if I would have been one of the employees of those companies I would take rewards, but here in my own country what did I get? Nothing. Two months after this incident I got sick. I wasn’t myself anymore. For 5 months I got my period 3 weeks out of 4, each month. It took me 2 years to get healed emotionally. Forgiving them was so difficult, so it took me years to forgive them.

And about my friend, she was my colleague too. Even at the day that my dad had a heart attack she didn’t stop her bad behavior. She couldn’t control her anger. The manager wanted to fire her twice in one year. I wanted to quit my job 3 times in that year! If she was a stranger forgiving her was much easier.

And today, I’d like to forgive myself. For in the past I didn’t know how to overcome my sorrows at the right time. I couldn’t see myself beautiful, I didn’t know how to manage my time in order to become a productive person, etc.

8 Likes

I forgive myself for doing harm to others, I forgive myself for my apathy and anxiety. I forgive my parents. I forgive her

7 Likes

12 Likes