Tonic No. 31 (Sapien Proprietary Blend)

This how you should quote it so it doesnt lower the amazing benefits of the other fields :blush: it was just about that line lol

Im glad you got it!! My skin overall btw is looking so smooth but also my brain wakes up so sharp and ready fresh as well

6 Likes

Ooh… I didn’t even think about that! :flushed: That’s like the opposite of what I would want :sweat:
Good thing you caught that! :hugs: So I just fixed it :wink:

And thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll update over time.

I love the results you’re getting! :heart_eyes: :hugs: Makes me look forward to the future with this field even more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What Is NAD+? Longevity Boosts of Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide & NMN

7 Likes

I just have a question regarding this field. Spermidine production here is targeted to organs and skin. Studies show spermidine is super beneficial for veins and arteries. I’m wondering if Captain included these systems in the " organs " part. thanks!

8 Likes

Just wondering but Does this trigger autophagy?

Will this help with old acne scares?

Try these first.

Skin Scarring Repair (For piercings also): New Release

Please help me ! I’ve acne scars and spots

Amd check the threads about them so we dont stay off topic on this one

4 Likes

I’ve been using this one for the last month, twice or thrice a day.

Just like some other users, I honestly don’t know anymore which rejuvenating field is responsible for this or that effect. It becomes harder to differentiate them from one another after some time if one is using several of them… unless undergoing more specific examinations (which I haven’t recently).

For instance, I’m still using the Plasma Protocol at least every other day, those from the Longevity Series from time to time. In addition to some skin fields and Thyroid Healing (every day), Major Blueprint (every day), some antioxidants and organ fields (the frequency depending on each of the fields)…

So all contributing to sustainable energy level/stamina, improved skin condition (brighter, firmer, more even, etc.), better mood/motivation correlation, etc.

However, Tonic No. 31 has probably added a touch of softness to the skin (softness often compromised by the hard water we have here → creams and oils still needed). More than for example Carboxytherapy (which was already helping. Stopped using it for the moment though).

Also, immediately after the first uses of the Tonic, I noticed easier breathing somewhat comparable to the lung and air-related fields.

The field was also easier to “integrate”, acting more gently (still noticeably) on my overall energy level.

23 Likes

Yes of course

I just bought this Gem from my Wishlist using our Black Friday Discount!
Thank You Captain Dream, SammyG, & Forum Guides!!!

14 Likes

Very noticeable bump in cellular hydration.

Love a Jing & Tonic morning when feeling like I could use a little oomph.

9 Likes

There’s so many studies coming out on the health benefits if increasing NAD levels! I wish more people would use this audio . 108$ for a LIFETIME SUPPLY of NAD (and spermidine). That’s as good as it gets.

Maybe this can convince some :) :
Raising of NAD levels via supplementation made study participants loose 1,9kg in just 28 days! That’s 22,8 kilograms of weight per year. That’s almost 50 pounds my American friends :P all of this while lowering cholesterol, blood pressure and not changing diet. Sounds good.

Here’s another one:
“…reduction in fat mass and an increase in lean mass. NMN reversed high-fat diet-induced blood lipid levels then contributed to reducing hepatic steatosis. NMN also improved glucose tolerance and alleviated adipose tissue inflammation. Moreover, our data suggested that NMN supplementation may be depends on the NAD+ /SIRT6/LKB1 pathway to regulate brown adipose metabolism.”
-Nicotinamide mononucleotide alters body composition and ameliorates metabolic disorders induced by a high-fat diet - PubMed

10 Likes

NAD+ regulates mitophagy, a cellular pathway that specifically recognizes and degrades damaged mitochondria (Fang, 2019). Indeed, this NAD±mitophagy axis is compromised unequivocally in the aforementioned diseases. Restoration of the NAD±mitophagy axis alleviates disease pathologies and extends healthspan and lifespan in animal models, suggesting a causative role for the NAD±mitophagy axis in longevity (Fang et al., 2014; Waltz et al., 2017).

6 Likes
3 Likes

ChatGPT Spermidine: Spermidine is a polyamine compound that is naturally present in all living cells, including human cells. It is involved in a variety of cellular processes, such as DNA replication, cell growth, and cell differentiation.

Recent research has suggested that spermidine may have a number of health benefits. One of the most well-known potential benefits of spermidine is its ability to promote autophagy, a natural cellular process in which damaged or dysfunctional cells are broken down and recycled. Autophagy is important for maintaining cellular health and preventing the development of a number of diseases, including cancer, neurodegenerative disorders, and cardiovascular disease.

Studies have also suggested that spermidine may have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may help to protect against age-related diseases and improve overall health. Additionally, some research has suggested that spermidine may improve cognitive function and memory.

Some of the claimed benefits of spermidine, along with some studies that support these claims:

1. Promotes autophagy: Spermidine has been shown to induce autophagy, which is important for maintaining cellular health and preventing the development of age-related diseases. A study published in Nature Medicine in 2017 found that supplementation with spermidine increased autophagy and extended lifespan in mice.
  2. Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties: Spermidine has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, which may help to protect against age-related diseases and improve overall health. A study published in the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry in 2017 found that spermidine supplementation reduced oxidative stress and inflammation in aged mice.
  3. Improves cardiovascular health: Spermidine has been shown to have cardioprotective effects, including reducing blood pressure and improving heart function. A study published in Aging Cell in 2017 found that spermidine supplementation improved cardiac function and extended lifespan in mice.
  4. May improve cognitive function: Some studies have suggested that spermidine may have cognitive benefits, including improving memory and learning. A study published in the Journal of Neuroscience in 2015 found that spermidine supplementation improved memory and increased the growth of new neurons in the brain in aged mice.
  5. May help prevent cancer: Spermidine has been shown to have anti-cancer effects in some studies. A study published in the Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine in 2018 found that spermidine supplementation reduced the growth of cancer cells in vitro and in vivo.
  6. May improve metabolic health: Spermidine has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism in some studies. A study published in Diabetes in 2016 found that spermidine supplementation improved glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity in mice fed a high-fat diet.
  7. May improve skin health: Spermidine has been shown to have anti-aging effects on the skin, including reducing wrinkles and increasing skin elasticity. A study published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology in 2017 found that spermidine supplementation improved skin morphology and function in human skin explants and in vivo in mice.
  8. May improve gut health: Spermidine has been shown to improve gut barrier function and reduce inflammation in some studies. A study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry in 2018 found that spermidine supplementation improved gut barrier function and reduced inflammation in rats with colitis.
  9. May improve liver health: Spermidine has been shown to have protective effects on the liver, including reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. A study published in the Journal of Hepatology in 2016 found that spermidine supplementation reduced liver inflammation and fibrosis in mice with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
  10. May improve sleep quality: Some studies have suggested that spermidine may improve sleep quality and duration. A study published in Scientific Reports in 2016 found that spermidine supplementation improved sleep quality and reduced the amount of time it took for mice to fall asleep.
  11. May improve exercise performance: Spermidine has been shown to improve exercise performance and reduce muscle damage in some studies. A study published in the Journal of Physiology in 2018 found that spermidine supplementation improved exercise performance and reduced muscle damage in mice subjected to high-intensity exercise.
  12. May improve bone health: Spermidine has been shown to have positive effects on bone health, including increasing bone density and reducing the risk of fractures. A study published in Scientific Reports in 2019 found that spermidine supplementation increased bone mineral density and improved bone structure in aged mice.
  13. May improve male fertility: Spermidine has been shown to improve sperm quality and motility in some studies. A study published in the Journal of Andrology in 2013 found that spermidine supplementation improved sperm motility and reduced oxidative stress in infertile men.
  14. May improve gut microbiota: Spermidine has been shown to promote the growth of beneficial gut bacteria and improve gut microbiota diversity. A study published in the Journal of Proteome Research in 2018 found that spermidine supplementation increased the abundance of beneficial gut bacteria and improved gut microbiota function in mice.
  15. May improve mood and reduce anxiety: Some studies have suggested that spermidine may have mood-enhancing effects and reduce anxiety. A study published in the journal Nutrients in 2020 found that spermidine supplementation improved mood and reduced anxiety in elderly individuals.

It’s important to note that while these studies suggest that spermidine may have potential health benefits, more research is needed to fully understand its effects and determine its optimal dosage for different health conditions. Additionally, as with any supplement or medication, it’s important to talk to a qualified healthcare professional before taking spermidine, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking other medications.

ChatGPT on NAD+: NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) is a coenzyme found in all living cells. It plays a critical role in cellular energy metabolism and DNA repair processes. NAD+ levels naturally decline with age, and this decline is thought to contribute to age-related diseases and decline in overall health.

Here are some of the potential benefits of maintaining optimal NAD+ levels:

1. Improved cellular energy production: NAD+ is a critical component of the cellular energy production process, helping to convert nutrients into ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the molecule that provides energy to the body. Maintaining optimal NAD+ levels may help to improve cellular energy production, which can lead to increased energy levels and improved physical performance.
  2. Enhanced DNA repair: NAD+ is also involved in DNA repair processes, which are critical for maintaining genomic stability and preventing the development of cancer and other diseases. Maintaining optimal NAD+ levels may help to enhance DNA repair processes, which can improve overall health and reduce the risk of age-related diseases.
  3. Improved cardiovascular health: Some studies have suggested that maintaining optimal NAD+ levels may help to improve cardiovascular health. NAD+ has been shown to have a protective effect on blood vessels, reducing inflammation and improving blood flow. This can help to reduce the risk of heart disease and other cardiovascular conditions.
  4. Increased longevity: Some animal studies have suggested that increasing NAD+ levels may help to increase lifespan. This is thought to be due to NAD+'s role in cellular energy production and DNA repair processes, which help to maintain cellular health and prevent the development of age-related diseases.
  5. Improved cognitive function: Some studies have suggested that maintaining optimal NAD+ levels may help to improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline. NAD+ has been shown to have neuroprotective effects, improving brain function and reducing inflammation in the brain.
  6. Improved metabolic health: NAD+ has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism, which can help to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and other metabolic disorders.
  7. Reduced inflammation: NAD+ has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, reducing the production of inflammatory cytokines and promoting the production of anti-inflammatory cytokines. This can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body, which is associated with a wide range of health conditions, including autoimmune diseases, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases.
  8. Improved muscle function: NAD+ has been shown to improve muscle function and reduce muscle damage. A study published in Cell Metabolism in 2017 found that NAD+ supplementation improved muscle function and endurance in mice, while reducing muscle damage and inflammation.
  9. Improved skin health: NAD+ has been shown to have anti-aging effects on the skin, promoting the production of collagen and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A study published in the journal Nature Communications in 2019 found that NAD+ supplementation improved skin elasticity and reduced the appearance of aging in mice.
  10. Improved sleep quality: NAD+ has been shown to play a role in regulating the sleep-wake cycle, and maintaining optimal NAD+ levels may help to improve sleep quality. A study published in the journal Cell Reports in 2018 found that NAD+ levels fluctuate throughout the sleep-wake cycle, and that NAD+ supplementation improved sleep quality in mice.
  11. Reduced alcohol and drug cravings: NAD+ has been shown to reduce cravings for alcohol and drugs, and may be effective in treating addiction. A study published in the journal Frontiers in Psychiatry in 2021 found that NAD+ supplementation reduced alcohol cravings and improved treatment outcomes in individuals with alcohol use disorder.
  12. Reduced risk of neurodegenerative diseases: NAD+ has been shown to have neuroprotective effects and may reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and Huntington’s disease. A study published in the journal Nature Communications in 2020 found that NAD+ supplementation improved cognitive function and reduced the formation of toxic proteins in a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease.
  13. Improved immune function: NAD+ has been shown to play a role in immune function, and maintaining optimal NAD+ levels may help to improve immune function and reduce the risk of infections and autoimmune diseases. A study published in the journal Science in 2020 found that NAD+ supplementation improved immune function and reduced inflammation in a mouse model of sepsis.
  14. Improved fertility: NAD+ has been shown to play a role in female fertility, and maintaining optimal NAD+ levels may help to improve fertility and reduce the risk of pregnancy complications. A study published in the journal Fertility and Sterility in 2018 found that NAD+ levels were lower in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a common cause of female infertility, and that NAD+ supplementation improved fertility outcomes in a mouse model of PCOS.
  15. Improved gut health: NAD+ has been shown to play a role in gut health, and maintaining optimal NAD+ levels may help to improve gut function and reduce the risk of gut-related diseases. A study published in the journal Cell Reports in 2019 found that NAD+ supplementation improved gut barrier function and reduced inflammation in a mouse model of gut inflammation.

See also other topics on NMN and NAD+ and NAD+ in general.

13 Likes

After first two listens :arrow_down:

Better:

Mood
Energy
Thinking
Focus

13 Likes

I wonder what would be the listening instructions for this field, its a bit different from others isnt it ?

I mean for how many weeks before one should stop using…

I use it on demand, it’s a good pick me up. If I used it every day I’d probably be in a state of blissful health. A few weeks or so on it? Yeah let me know :) it’s one of my go to’s for sure when I need an extra boost.

7 Likes

I would use it more often, i want to be in a state of autophagy for a while to shed of some pounds.

Ill let you know in two weeks :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone noticed weightloss/fat loss with this?