Too Much Of A Good Thing - Energy Depletion

Sometimes too much of a good thing can and will deplete your energy. We all love and use @Dreamweaver fields, tag, audios, and videos. They are a wonderful and generous resource provided by Dreamweaver and @sammyg, but when we overuse them our energy becomes depleted, and that can lead to problems with our health and potentially attracting negative energies.

As humans we can tend to get a bit greedy with things, we see all the wonderful fields etc provided by Dreamweaver, and we want to try them all, it’s like we have a sweetie shop full of goodies, and we want to have a bit of this, a bit of that, problem is too much of a good thing can make you sick.

The energy in and around our bodies is sensitive and at times delicate. If it becomes over stimulated because we have overused and used too many fields etc them our energy becomes depleted, and the results that we are looking for from the fields, tags etc will not be forthcoming, and then we will feel that they are not working, and then we get upset because we want results and we want them now.

The fields and tags etc are only a part of the puzzle to get the results we want. We also have to take into account that we need adequate sleep, nourishment and periods where we give our bodies time to rest and rejuvenate. If we never take time off from using the fields/tags then we put undue pressure on our system, we can then become tired, and our vibration becomes lower.

A suppressed system can become susceptible to negative energies which is a nuisance and no one wants that problem. So if you are struggling and your energy is low, and you are wondering why you are not getting the results you want ask yourself this

Am I listening to and overusing too many fields etc?
Do I give my body adequate rest, sleep, nutrition, to keep my body in good condition?
Do I need to have a bit more patience?

35 Likes

Well said.
Fits very well with my analogy of “boosting fields”

A good meal = healthy
5x that meal = sickening and fattening/unhealthy

A good workout routine with rest = healthy
Doing that same workout without rest = injuries and lost time and progress

Heck, even steroid users know to “cycle” their obviously unhealthy routines lest they burn out and lose all the gains they worked so hard for.

The analogies go across the board in all aspects of life.

17 Likes

If someone overdo it, Is there any sideeffect? how do we go back to normal?

1 Like

Rest! Take a break.
Remove some fields and/or only play a couple (or none if you can tear yourself away) for a day or 3 or a week.

7 Likes

is listening to 10-15 fields too much?

1 Like

Good, I will do it now as I don’t want to overdo it!Thank you!

5 Likes

You are young. What do you think? :smiley:

2 Likes

Not sure tbh. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

2 Likes

:sob: :sob:

:joy:
Do whatever you want, but if fields aren’t working like you want them to,
or you’re feeling drained, tried, agitated,etc
and you’re already using several fields,
the least likely answer/solution is to boost them or add more.

The more logical answer is to:
use less fields
or
take a break
or
work on those subconscious resistances,
or
ask yourself if your “expectations” are realistic or something out of a comic book movie…

One can now use the Energy Awareness course to “increase” one’s sensitivity and ability/effectiveness for the fields one does use.

11 Likes

:wink:

Doesn’t field “flow of Jing” solve these problems about we are talking?
I mean this problem which appears when we are listening many fields ?
as well as "grounding field should help?

1 Like

Yes… well said! you don’t want to end up like him…

3 Likes

9 Likes

It’s my favorite thing since @O.O showed me it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I do want to be like this though :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s brings up another great point.
By the time you ARE like this, either you:

• won’t be on this plane
  • have no desire to use this ability
  • use the ability rarely when no one’s looking to save a stray cat up a tree, etc
  • only use it in dire life and death circumstances involving powerful negatively-oriented astral beings which won’t happen often, if at all.
  • completely lose the ability due to “showing it off” a couple times to impress someone

So yeah… again… comic book expectations vs real life.

8 Likes

You must be fun at the parties :rofl: :innocent: :innocent:

2 Likes

Read my Matchmaker review testimonial?
Yeah, I’m funny at parties too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You?

4 Likes

Something to meditate on… Thank You! @angelblessings

4 Likes