Torus Weaved Respect

Could somebody give this field stars on gumroad i may be able to buy it then its just a theory but worth a try thanks to whomever may do it :)

3 Likes

would like to buy it too. but is not displayed on Search results for “Sapien medicine” | Gumroad Discover to pay with PayPal

1 Like

Same but all the ones that show have stars this one doesn’t have any so maybe just maybe there is a correlation

1 Like

It is up there now thanks to @anon32464289
It seems like it really has to get a star to show there

6 Likes

i see it now Thanks to you both

5 Likes

Will keep it in mind for next time :+1:

Aside from that, I wanted to thanks @Desiree for nudging me into buying this field.
And your powerful reviews Beltloop, and Luna in the The Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy - #11 by LunaMoon thread.

I wanted to save up and go the hard way, out of lack beliefs regarding my current ability to make proper incomes.

Only after a couple of listens, this field feels so important.

I am feeling so grounded in self-respect.
Very close to self-love but something deeper, like a deep acknowledgement of my parts.

Self-respect that permeates into a respect (or nuance of love) for all things.

Will most likely update :pray::slight_smile:

25 Likes

Lots of eyeballs on me today… this is really the only new thing in the mix so I’m chalking it up to this field. Now that I think about it, I was kind of putting out a “respect me” vibe, not in a creepy way, just because I deserve it. So yeah, I notice the internal piece too

30 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:, how many times at a go did you play this and for how long ?

I bought $30 in drinks and the bartender served me another $30 in drinks.

For free.

He talked about his favorite drinks and what bartenders like to drink.
These special flavors and such.
I have new ideas to serve friends and I had a genuinely great time.
He explained to me how his pallet has changed as he’s gotten older and instead of trying to even contribute, I just let him speak.

I never realized how easy conversation is… when you respect the people you talk to. PEOPLE LOVE TO TALK. STFU AND LISTEN. I’ve always felt this anxiety speaking, but being a person who deserves respect… people will make a good conversation FOR YOU. They WANT you to be happy. They WANT to put their best foot forward.

I used to be angry when I couldn’t speak, blaming the other person for hogging space. Maybe they’re doing me a favor. Maybe they’re not the right person to speak to about what I want to speak about, or its not the right time. I can let it go, be present, and everything is okay.

Another of the bartender girls was very nice and personal with me.

I felt like a star in a weird way. I say “weird way” because its not like the other fields for love or attention. Respect is much different. “Soul” interactions. All day. Things I generally only feel with friends. What a weird day when you’ve categorized respect as not being able to come from strangers.

P.S. If you’re wondering about his suggestions they are:

Amoro
Green Chartreuse
Berber

They taste great in cocktails, taste great alone, and I guess you get social points for ordering them from bartenders. They’re very natural, coming from various herbs and spices. You’re welcome if you use my suggestions :stuck_out_tongue:

45 Likes

Just the 2-3 yesterday, but I accidentally left it on this morning for maybe 40 minutes. I do tend to go a bit off script with fields in the beginning too (not necessarily advice :wink:) I now have it in my night stack x3 right at the end after orgone accumulator, so I wake up feeling good

11 Likes

Thanks :pray:t5:. I was thinking of playing it in this order :

1. Elemental Alchemical Ability x 3
  2. Alchemical Garnet x 4
  3. Torus Weave Respect x 4
13 Likes

Your torus will be overflowing!

10 Likes

:joy:, wait a minute…is that a good thing ?

3 Likes

I bought this :smiley: lets see :man_dancing:

17 Likes

Guys, spiritually and in the context of aura, should the field affect the user remotely (over phone call / thought / chat) with all its attributes even without a physical / frontal encounter?

Edit: for those who got this, please share your XP in that relation, 10x.

9 Likes

Wow. This is beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

The funny thing is that in part, you inspired this.

I believe we’re all here reading and posting here to help each other, often in ways we could never anticipate.

Honestly, every time I read your posts I think “I’d love to date or know a girl like this.” These instances have unfolded into a general curiosity about women and a willingness to continue learning resulting in that moment.

Thank you for contributing on here @LunaMoon and I hope you continue to do so.

18 Likes

Awww #blushed

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I am glad that my experiences can inspire others just like i get inspired around here too!!

Looking forward to read more of your reviews!

15 Likes

And it was your review which inspired me to get this!

17 Likes

I’d say definitely eyes. I don’t have this field, but I have the Lion tag, which I believe have some similarities in that aspect.

12 Likes