Tracks for another person

Thought I’d give an update on my brother.

It’s been a few days since I used the system suggested, and I asked him today how he’s feeling. He said his joints, especially his knees, are feeling better. There’s less pain in them. I’m excited to see more progress on this.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thats awesome!!

What about your friend with Covid and Kidney issues?

I haven’t been able to do anything there, to be honest. I got very confused on the instructions with the cards, which made me freeze up. I’ll have to make the Playlist tomorrow and see what I can do with that and the healing portal.

I’ve started using the Playlist on my friend. She’s relatively ok right now, but there’s been a complication.

She’s been diagnosed with vascular EDS, which screws with various parts of the body. For example, it causes her veins to collapse.

1 Like

Add this one to her playlist:

I will. Thank you. How many times per day should it be played?

4 times a day

Ok. I’ll add it in the morning.

1 Like

Can someone help me explain to my friend what morphic fields are, and how they help heal?

Please use the searching bar.

If you type “what are morphic fields” youll see quite a few posts and they go in detail about it

1 Like

Ok. Thank you.

1 Like

Your friend might benefit from https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/caladrius-water-charger-mysteries-of-the-platypus/

This is an update and a question.

I had to temporarily halt the Regeneration Playlist due to a couple of upheavals (Fumigation). I’ll be resuming tomorrow.

My question is this: my brother’s rotator cuffs got irritated when he started playing Beat Saber last night, for exercise. I’m thinking of adding Just the Shoulders to the Playlist. How many times should it be played? 3 or 4?

3 its enough but 4 its ok too since he is pain now

Ok, thank you.

1 Like