Tracks for another person

I have a brother whose joints are breaking down due to years of hard work. There’s no way that he can retire, though, due to lack of money.

I’ve told him constantly that he needs to use SM’s Joint Regeneration track, but he doesn’t. He admitted that it’s not due to a lack of wanting, but because his mind won’t prioritize himself (his words: won’t prioritize correctly).

I’m planning on using the track when he’s around, so that he’ll benefit anyway.

Would this be a problem? We definitely can’t afford for him to stop working.

3 Likes

So it isn’t that he doesn’t want to, it’s because he’s having a hard time making the effort by himself. I would think in that case it’s perfectly fine for you to play them on his behalf.

5 Likes

Maybe start the stack with ego dissolution, sub limits remover and PoNR.

3 Likes

I’ll see what I can do. Will the track reach him from another room, like it playing in the living room and he’s in his room?

Regarding Ego Dissolution, isn’t that only effective with the meditation that comes with it, or can it be used without the meditation? Also, do I just set the intention to work on him?

ETA: Due to our money situation, I can’t afford the premium PoNR track, so I’ll have to make do with the YT stack. I don’t ask for tracks primarily because that’s a lot of money that I wouldn’t ask anyone to pay for me.

Do you have 2 devices by any chance?

Like 2 cellphones or a cellphone and a computer?

We both have phones, both lower end, and he has a computer. Why?

Because the easiest way is:

1- create a playlist on youtube that has:

Ego dissolution x 2
Subconscious limit removal x 1
(The one for the joints) x 4
Fat to stem cells x 3
Vitamin C x 2
Collagen Booster x 4

2- Then on 1 device play on loop:

And right next to that device or facing the other device play the playlist.

Both at the same time.

3- Whenever they start playing visualize sending all the energy of those audios through the Be the Healer (its like a Portal) and reaching your brother

You dont even have to be there while they are playing, once you set the intention, its done.

And you should do that every day. Itll take like 1 hour probably

4- You can also call Intercessions for assistance like playing Angelic Intercession before and asking the angels to assist with : empowering the tranfers/connection like strengthening the bridge between the portal and the playlist, helping your brother integrate deeply and fast those energies and whatever extra they can and want to do for him.

Aliens can assist too if it resonates to you.

6 Likes

I’ll see what I can do. Thanks.

1 Like

I remember you have acu automation already, why don’t you use it for your brother? It is fine to use paid fields on immediate family members. This thing works so well for any joint problem, not to mention it makes everything before it stronger due to integration.

Fields work in 5 feet radius so you should try to be within range of him, with no walls in between.

If you have 20 dollars to spare I also recommend smart reiki, this also works well for healing and is gentler, I use this on my parents wife and baby without them knowing. Other than healing this also enhances my sleep quality as well as energy body.

I’ll see what I can do. We have things to do next month that we need to set aside money for, but I’ll try.

Regarding acu automation, does it also regenerate joints? Because that’s his problem.

1 Like

I looked it up for you searching in Chinese as I found that there are more info with real life application instead of English searches. In general I have found that acupuncture has been successfully used in alleviating degerative knees but I haven’t found cases of fully recovery. In addition you can use ChatGPT for free to give you a summary of your question. For me personally it has healed 1 joint problem (repeated knee meniscus tear) and another one in the works (complications from dislocated elbow) so it should work at least to some extend. It is free for you now already so why not, it works on my elbow to the point that I can feel the energy pulling apart my joint to reset it, and my muscle/tendons are having spasms now because they can’t keep up with the rapid changes.

You don’t have to commit more money, I definitely think you have enough tools now to solve your problem, but the biggest problem to me is to get your brother to ‘get with the program’

1 Like

I started doing this last night and today while my brother’s at work. He works at McDonald’s in another town, so I’m hoping this setup will reach him, even when he’s at work. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes ive done this sending healing across the world ;)

1 Like

Wow!

I wish I could put together stacks like you guys. I know a friend that’s immunocompromised, got hit with COVID, and now has end-stage kidney failure. I’d like to make a stack to help her, but don’t know where to begin.

You mean like what audios to add or how to build the loops like u asked me in pm?

The first one. I mean, I wouldn’t have thought to add stuff like Vitamin C, stem cells, etc.

Ill help you but tonight.

In the mean time you can just play the anti covid one and kidney regeneration on loop

1 Like

Loop it alone first like 1 hour

Then play the list x 4 each

Also send this (through the be the healer of course)
3 loops (ONLY) and dont include it in the playlist. This should not be played daily. So just play it on the first day and x 2 every 4 days. No more than that and not for too long.

Also you can activate these cards so you can print the healing one and place it on top of a picture of her open on your phone, i mean you can visualize too but this helps a lot, you can also print her photo and draw with a marker the mandala’s sigil on it. And you can then draw it with your finger every time you want to activate it. Visualizing the kidneys.

You have to activate the Attunement one first then the next day you can activate this one.

Please read all the instructions here:

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do. We don’t have a functional printer, though, so it may be a few days before I can print the cards.

Thanks.

1 Like

Just activate them through the phone then and visualize her kidneys when activating the healing one :)

1 Like