Transferring an NFT between Phantom wallets

Yes. Example.

sol

And buying SOL is 30$ minimum. At least on Moonpay.

4 Likes

Good to know…thank you! :dizzy:

2 Likes

Yes @rosechalice, $30 is the minimum one has to pay.

3 Likes

Hi Rosie :heartpulse:

Yes I went on Moonpay to check for future reference if there were other ways to do it and I found out the same $30 deposit as well. This is because 1 SOL = ~$30-36

But if you buy USDC on something like FTX or Binance etc, You’d be able to buy SOL for only the amount you supplied in usdc

But good news is 1 SOL can pretty much last a looong time! Since transfers take up some 0.0002 or something!

7 Likes

Good to know, thanks! :pray:

3 Likes

Just use an exchange and purchase at little or as much SOL you want.

These on ramps have a high minimum…

7 Likes

I just transferred 5$ of SOL from Coinbase to phantom and it worked

7 Likes

Yes, wish I had known sooner, or even understood. I had an NFT to transfer so there wasn’t much time for a learning curve. But now I am armed with knowledge!!! :rofl: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

So in order to tranfer your nft it need balance right?

Yes, in order to transfer an NFT, you need to pay the transfer charge, which in the screen shot above is called a “network fee.” You need to pay that fee in the crypto called SOL. You’ll need a balance of that crypto in your account in order to pay that fee, yes.

2 Likes

And one dollar of Sol balance equivalent of 30 dollar?

No. The $30 that people were talking about upthread was the minimum amount of that crypto you could buy through the Moonpay service. That $30 apparently is much more than needed for the network fee.

@Zen pointed out that you could buy a lesser amount of SOL through one of the exchanges and then transfer your crypto into your account.

2 Likes

IF you have Trustee wallet, add MATIC and then you can “Swap” some of your MATIC for SOL (for transfers on Phantom and such wallets) I just did it with 2 MATIC tokens and got about 0.0574675 SOL… Each SOL transfer fee is about 0.0000005 so i should be set with just that.

7 Likes

Hey guys, how long does it usually take for an NFT to be transferred from one Phantom wallet to another?

1 Like

sometimes less than a minute

3 Likes

I’ve been stuck on the “sending” screen for the past 30 minutes

2 Likes

Yep, happend to me

I just close the app then wait like a while to do it again

This happened to me today :/

Its still doing the same. I tried on the phone and on the laptop and nothing.

I submitted a ticket with the issue.

Waiting on their answer.

Happend to me because I did not have enough sol to cover the transfer fee

As soon as I had, transaction went through in 30s

Yes! Thats why i made this post:

Explaning Why You See a “SENDING” loop on Phantom When Transferring a NFT and What To Do

1 Like