Transferring your NFT Venly balance to bank

Daily transactions look a bit high but nothing abnormal :upside_down_face: gas fees still a joke compared to SOL :sweat_smile:
https://etherscan.io/chart/tx

2 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :smirk:

2 Likes

I do hope you guys are following this NFT gaming project being built on Unreal Engine 5 oh… it has selected Solana as the protocol to build out its blockchain driven massively-multi player metaverse.

Star Atlas

3 Likes

Got it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ethereum 2.0’s first upgrade will happen this month — a step closer to denting the competitive advantage of ‘Ethereum Killers’ (msn.com)

Crypto wars.

13 Likes

@_OM to the rescue! Thanks man :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

De nada.

6 Likes

Hi all,
So based on @anon46520955 message, it’d be difficult if not impossible to get venly balance out to a bank for non US residents.
So, basically I sold one of my NFTs (first sale to see how it works) with the intention to use the money to buy fields on gumroad and teespring.
Anyone has any suggestions on how I can somehow get the balance out so that I can purchase fields on those two sites?
@SammyG, is it possible to buy fields through you and transfer the payment to your venly account (I am assuming you have one)? I can transfer to your ethereum address. I will cover whatever fees involve in the process. Thank you.

Your best bet is to use one of the other resources posted by Zen above.
Do some research on which of those is best for your country of residence.
Coinbase is just easiest for US (which is OP’s country.)

The others above will work, but you’ll have to do the same thing you’d do with Coinbase…ie. usually needing to verify your identity, address, etc matches the country of origin which can take several days to verify on some of those.

5 Likes

no, i didnt say it like that.

i said if you dont live in the usa AND dont live in the country you were born either then dont bother with coinbase wallet, because that particular one only accepts National ID.

but crypto DEFI wallet for instance does. just to name one.

1 Like

Just adding to the list for non-US services:
binance.com
ftx.com
huobi.com

Please @everyone.
I know I say this for forum posting but, in particular, crypto is ALL about doing your research.
This is how you take control of your own finances and regain one’s personal economic power (at least that’s the ideal behind it’s creation)
Please research your countries laws regarding crypto, etc.

Also realize, this IS the future. Starting to understand how all this works NOW, will put you far ahead of 99.999999% of the population and there are multiple real world benefits to that.

13 Likes

It’s a non-custodial. I don’t think a non-custodial can be used to cash out as money. Correct if I am wrong.

Defi ia just the crypto wallet if other transactions too or someone sending other coins gifts etc, then u can connect it to the page. In search bar type “global swift” and you can read how to transfer to any bank. Theres a predetermined one but only euros so only Europe countries. So check the global swift part. Or check the other options Om suggested, because it really is a personal research since it haa so many particulars that vary from country to country etc.

Check within your community, join fb groups etc, research within YOUR country all about usdc, even videos on youtube but about your country etc

3 Likes

Omg I am literally gonna cry. I sold my copy of exalted state and I transfered it from evenly so it asked me for an Ethereum address so I sent it to my Coinbase Ethereum adress but I haven’t gotten it yet and then I read this form where OM said to send it to the USD wallet! Did I just lose the money ? I’m freaking out ! )=

The withdrawal says status complete and it’s not in the Coinbase yooo I think I just lost it all

Did u check with the venly support ? They might give a fair idea

1 Like

Please someone say that he didn’t lose it :(

Oh man. You got the sale on Venly in USDC. If I’m not wrong, Coinbase has different wallet addresses for different coins, just like Binance. Are you sure you sent it to the USDC wallet address?
Let’s hope for the best :pray:

usually all coin base wallets are erc 20 - multi
with the same address.

whats the transaction hash?
you can look it up.
Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain Explorer (etherscan.io)

If you have meta mask, hmm well coinbase runs on eth mainnet so you shouldnt have to switch networks.

13 Likes

Okay guys so I went to lay down for like 20 minutes because I was freaking out but when I went back to check I received the USDc. I’m assuming it took a little while. It said 5 minutes but it was way longer then that, that’s why I was freaking out but thanks again guys . c:

19 Likes