Transferring your NFT Venly balance to bank

My man i imagined the situation!

glad you have it!!!

it felt like trapped on a virtual void!

glad your money its safe!

7 Likes

Mannn! Such a relieve :pray: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Is this the usd we are supposed to select?

Yes.

6 Likes

How long do credits get locked in auction on Venly?

if you are the last bid then until its over, if someone out bids you then right away, you should get an option to bid higher that you can reject then you get the hold lifted.

1 Like

Comment moved to this thread: Crypto gains and local taxes

1 Like

Update: I’ve been recently using FTX for trading, as well as withdrawing euros.

So far the experience is great:

• Respectful KYC (I quit Paymium cause they started to ask too much question, such as the source of those cryptos, my tax imposition and my Binance transactions :unamused:)
  • No fees to withdraw fiat! (though takes a couple of days)
  • Low trading fees :ok_hand:

Thanks for the tip @Zen

12 Likes

I liked FTX.US the best of the several I looked at. Level 1 verification wasn’t that intrusive for me and is good enough unless you need higher limits. No fee withdrawals to bank for USD which is what you get when transferring USDC directly from Venly and it shows up in your bank next business day after 4pm EST. The regular FTX site for residents outside US probably works a bit differently.

Edit: Next business day in the case of Bank of America. FTX does say it may take 3-4 business days but I think for major US banks it is faster.

5 Likes

Hey guys,
has anyone tried withdrawing money from Ven.ly through AVAC or HEDERA blockchain? These two seem quite new and have just 1 USD fee.

1 Like

Also quite curious about these if anyone has any answers. It seems all the current exchange wallets don’t really transfer these to USD.

Is coinbase good for Europe too?

What do my fellow Europeans use these days?:slightly_smiling_face:

these days nothing is good.

if this can happen to DECENTRALIZED applications you and I can create what you think can happen when you hold funds in “coinbase”

The cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase said that users might lose their investments if the company ever experienced bankruptcy.

“Because custodially held crypto assets may be considered to be the property of a bankruptcy estate, in the event of a bankruptcy, the crypto assets we hold in custody on behalf of our customers could be subject to bankruptcy proceedings and such customers could be treated as our general unsecured creditors,” the company said.

“We have no risk of bankruptcy, however we included a new risk factor based on an SEC requirement called SAB 121, which is a newly required disclosure for public companies that hold crypto assets for third parties,” Armstrong said.

Last month, the SEC issued new guidance instructing crypto platforms such as Coinbase to begin including customers’ crypto holdings as assets and liabilities on the company’s balance sheet.

“Not your keys, not your coins.” Many people are unfortunately going to have to learn this lesson the hard way over the coming years.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t even want to hold funds in coinbase. I simply must use it to convert venly dollar into real dollar.

When I click on “receive” in coinbase it says funds are lost if ETH is sent from another network… isn’t venly another network?

I found a support site for this ,but I still dont quite get it.
Anybody knows?

https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/trading-and-funding/sending-or-receiving-cryptocurrency/assets-on-multiple-networks

@Zen?

Yes, so some tokens run on multiple networks…

The easiest way to understand it would imagine the US dollar, there are multi networks that accept (US Banks capital one, BofA, chase etc) if you want to transfer USDC (TOKEN) to someone using ETH you need to select ETH network.

By default USDC token on venly is on the ETH network, recently I noticed they added other methods of transfer and MUCH cheaper using other networks… But I’m not getting into that as not my exchanges support it.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer!

So would it work to send USDC from venly to ETH network on coinbase ?

Or in other words is this another network?
As I said above they said on coinbase that transactions from other networks will be lost…

yes, go over to Venly Market - Digital Asset Store

click on balance
click withdraw
write the amount you want to withdraw
select blockchain (Ethereum ETH)
and enter your wallet address (the one you got from Coinbase) (THE one you said “When I click on “receive” in coinbase it says funds are lost if ETH is sent from another network”)

Be sure to not use ignorance as an armor for things you do not understand.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try that !
(Not sure what you want to tell me with that quote though😄)

1 Like

Lol the quote wasn’t directly at you (should’ve started that) but for others who might read but not understand and potentially lose funds.

2 Likes