✈ TRAVEL Thread

welcome it was a pleasure

1 Like

cloaked while transiting meaning during travel to destination is another pretty useful thing.

About Space Travel:

I was looking into the “Three Body Problem” of mathematics and how scientists think that is because of this problem it is difficult to navigate space and make proper calculations of how a rocket / space ship can navigate through space in the long term. They think it is impossible because “there is too much to calculate in the longterm”. They think “it is a chaotic system”.

As usual, most scientists are blind to the actual solution.

Well, the solution is to not do any calculations at all.

Science is really stupid when they try solving a problem with math that is too complex for math.

As Einstein said, you cannot solve a problem on the same level as the problem exists.

Instead, let’s simply look at what the space-farring aliens do, namely operating their space ships through their consciousness.

This is because through their consciousness, they can conceptually tap into any space-time point and perfectly this way navigate their ship there.

Just like one does when astral traveling and teleporting to a place which you think about.

You think about the target, you consciously connect to the concept of the target and voila, the universal consciousness leads you there!

Consciousness can conceptually access any space-time point because 1. everything is connected through consciousness and 2. because a concept exists for every possible space-time point.

As long as science keeps their focus on math and data only, and ignores consciousness and concepts, we are stuck here in materialist Stone Age and will not make it outside of our solar system.

It is really pathetic how narrow-minded most scientists are. If me as a non-scientist can see the solution instantly, why can’t they? :man_shrugging:

All it takes for them to see the solution would be reading a basic book on astral projection and how consciousness always knows the coordinates of the place you want to go and teleport to…

Cheap, Amazing Sights, Good Hospitality, Quite Safe (contrary to many peoples expectations): România!

1 Like
2 Likes

I mean, the “math” is already programmed into the fabrics and mechanics of reality.

We humans use math because we don’t know yet how to tap into and utilize these mechanics.

When Dream or PU create a morphic field, they program it conceptually. They are not using “math” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. When they conceptually tell the field what it has to do and how it has to behave, the programmed concept automatically uses the right existing reality mechanics behind it – therefore the detour via math is not needed.

1 Like

I get what you were saying @JAAJ and that’s why I shared this as a funny video which shows the same thing you said in a way.

And ya I understand that while there might be science concepts behind several project but the creators are not creating those through ‘scientific’ methods but rather through intentions and consciousness (don’t know how they do it :blush:) … but it’s not the usual scientific methods.

All the concepts used in field description whether scientific or fantasy or magical … they are just pointers … the creators use their power of intention or something similar to create the fields… that’s my best guess. So a field with lot of science in its description or a field, the inspiration of which is completely a fictional idea is the same in the eyes of the creator

1 Like