✈ TRAVEL Thread

:desert_island: :camping: :mount_fuji: :mountain_snow: :world_map: :night_with_stars: :tram: :mountain_cableway: :ship: :classical_building: :european_castle: :hindu_temple:

Starting this thread to discuss travel destinations and experiences.

We have forum members from around the globe and many travelers here, so a lot of experiences to share and a lot of insights from locals.

:earth_asia: :earth_africa: :earth_americas:

10 Likes

Hi Together,

I am planning my holidays for 2023 and looking for some new places to visit.
Currently I am looking at:

• North India + Nepal
  • Nepal only, but above 2000 m altitude
  • Oman

Has anybody here been to these countries?
Or even lives there?
If yes, what is your experience?
Would you recommend going there?
Or the opposite?

PS:
I am from Germany, so rather spoiled with heightened living standards.
I have no problem with culture shocks and lower standards of living, as long as it is safe to travel there. Safe in terms of diseases and crime.

8 Likes

When visiting countries like these i recommend parasite destroyer fields.

4 Likes

Planning a trip later this year to New Zealand. We have covered most other places and this one has been on our list for a while now…The year COVID mess started, we had planned a trip, had to cancel.

9 Likes

Anyone been here yet (Hua Shan Cliffside Path)?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=huashan+cliffside+path

3 Likes

Seven Days in Tibet ring a bell?

3 Likes

It is a great movie! I love it.

2 Likes

Oh it’s a brilliant movie

2 Likes
2 Likes

I made a list of the seas that I have personally visited so far.
“Seas” according to these definitions.
By visiting, I mean actually touching the respective water.

This might inspire someone for a challenge “to visit all the seas”, lol.

• Adriatic Sea
  • Atlantic Ocean
  • Balearic Sea
  • Baltic Sea
  • Bay of Fundy
  • Black Sea
  • Caribbean Sea
  • East China Sea
  • English Channel
  • Gulf of Finland
  • Indian Ocean
  • Mediterranean Sea
  • Pacific Ocean
  • Philippines Sea
  • Red Sea
  • South China Sea

It also looks like, I’ve never been to earth’s Southern Hemisphere before :sob:
Transportation tech in the 21st Century is slow AF.
Only sitting on the couch is more slowly.
#FirstWorldProblems

Fun Fact:
90% of the world’s population lives in the Northern Hemisphere.

5 Likes

Yayy! Wonder which of the 7000+ islands have you visited :desert_island:

4 Likes

Damn…I wanna travel more

2 Likes

Tokyo :grin:

According to the definitions map that I have linked it’s coast belongs to the Philippines Sea.

2 Likes

:ocean::sunny:

Infamous Bondi

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I’ll visit maoshan when I’m free ;) :innocent:

5 Likes

This guy is playing an interesting iteration

So comfy

I really like his contents, there are some places seen from his channel in my travel list

1 Like

Not sure if I can include it here in this thread but I wanted to share some tips about travel hacks for the Spiritual Traveler.

I watched this youtube video and it inspired me to sum up the key information here and combine it with recommendations of Captain’s fields that could be helpful, too.
Anyone who is planning a trip can use the hacks and have a smoother experience.

So here we go, here are some useful travel hacks before, during and after your next trip!

Hack 1
1 week before your trip
Traveling can affect our immune system. So consider taking the opportunity and offer your body some extra nutrition in form of Vitamins & Antioxidants. According to Dave Asprey and Mark Hyman the most important Vitamins for this purpose are Vitamin D, C & A, as well as antioxidants such as coenzyme Q10, PQQ, NAC and Glutathione. But please make your own research, ask your doctor and only take the supplements that are in accordance with your own health and body.
Great fields from Captain to consider:
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
The Three Ginsengs (Frivolous Album on Patreon)
Immune System Supercharger (Patreon)
Antioxidant Formula (Patreon)
Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorber (Patreon)

Hack 2
get before your trip
Consider investing in blue light blocking glasses. Those glasses help you to block out the harmful blue light that messes with your circadian rhythm. We are exposed to blue light pretty much in any indoor illuminated space (airport, train station, etc.) and also when we watch our screen.
Fields to consider:
EMF Shielding
Radiation protection and removal
3g4g5g Protection

Hack 3
prepare for your trip
Pack healthy foods and snacks. Many don’t know that you can actually bring your own food onto a flight. Just avoid anything that is counted as liquids. I’ve brought my own homemade salads, sandwiches, fruits, veggies and healthy protein bars. On domestic flights it’s no problem at all, and often even on international flights the airport security allows you to bring your own food. If you bring fresh food on an international flight make sure that you finish the food or leave leftovers in the airplane. Don’t bring any fresh, open foods into another country because you will face issues with customs and can face penalties.
Also keep in mind that if you bring homemade food you might take extra time at the security check because the officers might ask you what you are bringing. But so far I’ve never had issues because I packed my fruits separately in clear containers, same with any cooked (non-liquid) meals (avoid sauces), so nobody ever asked or stopped me because it was easy to identify. Also be considerate of other travellers and only bring food that won’t smell. Extra bonus points if you bring snacks that you can share with your seat partners - I made new friends on flights that way :hugs:
If you want to play it safe, stick with packaged snacks that are easy to identify.
Fields to consider:
Food charger
Water Charger 2.0

Hack 4
prepare for your trip
Bring a travel sized electrolyte supplement. Often during traveling we don’t drink enough water and get easily dehydrated. Especially on airplanes. Adding electrolytes to your water can help you staying hydrated throughout your trip. Bonus: bring a refillable bottle so you can refill your bottle with water after passing security. Most airports have free water fountains and some countries have drinkable tap water (do your research).

Hack 5
spiritual hack before traveling
Usually, about one day before your travel, your energy system actually disconnects from the energy grid that you are plugged into of the area you usually live. This unplugging is happening through the chakra known as the earth star chakra (or chakra zero). This chakra isn’t talked about in the seven traditional chakras, but it’s a really important chakra.
The earth star chakra connects one’s personal energy (and thereby all one’s bodily chakras) to the greater earthly and universal energies. This chakra also helps to manage one’s energies by dispelling negative energy and channeling positive energy from the earth. As a conduit for this positive energy, the earth star chakra helps foster feelings of connection with the earth, the ability to stay present in day-to-day tasks and routines, and a sense of being rooted in something greater than oneself, which is beneficial for self-awareness and clear thinking. This connection allows for feelings of grounding, stability, and wellbeing. It’s located about a meter below your body. When you travel, your energy system purposefully unplugs from the energy grid that you are in right now in preparation for where you are going. So there is going to be a temporary time where you are gonna feel like you are energetically floating. You actually are “floating”, because your earth star chakra unankers und leaves your energy system afloat. This can affect your Nervous System, and you may feel a little agitated and ungrounded, because it is ungrounded! But it’s actually not a bad ungrounding, because you need to unground so that your energy system gets ready to ground somewhere else. Now, what can help you to maintain your body and your nervous system in a calm state despite being in a floating, detached state? A simple hack you can try out is the „hover meditation“. Sit in a meditation position, close your eyes, take a deep breath and then visualize yourself literally hovering above the floor that you’re sitting on. As soon as you can fully visualize that you are actually floating and hold onto that feeling, you’re gonna add the affirmation “I am calm”. The more you repeat this affirmation while imagining that you are floating above the ground the more you can slowly train your subconscious mind and your nervous system, that everything is all right and that you are not in any danger even though you are in a state of ungrounded energy. If you are somebody who gets very nervous, agitated or anxious before a trip, it would be best to start with this meditation daily 5-7days prior. But if you are more relaxed it’s sufficient and already helpful to do this meditation once or twice a day, 2 days prior to your trip. You can also do it sitting at the airport or during your travel. (Please check Hack 11 to learn how to ground yourself at the new destination). A field to consider amongst any others that make you feel calm and safe is the Vagus Nerve Stimulation field.

Hack 6
before your trip
Consider downloading some e-books, audiobooks, favorite movies, meditation music, or guided mediations and also Captain’s fields that can support you during your travel.
Luck fields
Shieldings fields
Intersession fields
Environmental fields
Positive energy fields
Raise your vibration fields
Clearing and grounding fields
Fields that recharge you with energy etc.

Hack 7
during your trip/travel day
Call your spirit guides, angels and/or servitors and ask them for their protection and assistance. You can also use affirmations to express your wishes, such as “May this trip unfold smoothly and effortlessly” or “Everything is always working out.” (Abraham Hicks). You can also use fields like Angelic Intersession for this. One of my personal favorite paid fields for this is The Blessed Path NFT and working with my Dragon Golem.

Hack 8
When you are surrounded by a lot of agitated and stressful energy from other travellers, it’s super important that you yourself stay calm and conscious. Use your breath to bring calmness into your system. Throughout your trip, always take a moment to bring your awareness to your lungs and body center, draw in a deep, deep breath and slowly release it. And just by taking a deep and conscious breath every once in a while, whether you are sitting or walking around, it can really help bringing you back into a state of consciousness and calmness. This way you won’t be as affected by the energies of others. Also any clearing fields are great, like the energetic salt cleanse.

Hack 9
Another exercise that can help you shaking off any unwanted external energies is called “The Hollywood Fan”. Imagine one of these gigantic Hollywood fans that they are using on sets of movie productions. Those fans produce wind that is so powerful that you can’t get close to one of these fans. It almost keeps pushing you away, it’s that powerful!! Now, imagine you and your own energy are blowing outwards, just like such a powerful Hollywood Fan. Imagine how nothing can penetrate your energy system because it just constantly keeps blasting everything away and no one else’s energy can disturb or even touch you. To enhance the effect you can listen to clearing and shielding fields.

Hack 10
during your flight
If your trip includes a longer flight, make sure to frequently move & stretch your body whenever the seatbelt sign is off, drink a lot of water (remember the electrolytes from hack 4), eat your own packed healthy food/snacks if you get hungry (hack 3) and wear your blue light blocking glasses (hack 2) while being awake. You can also use the time to meditate and listen to fields. You could also play fields that uplift yourself and others, or in general some environmental fields (great ones are in The Flow Album for example), or fields that destroy viruses and bacteria (like the Smart Bacteria Slayer on Patreon).

Hack 11
after you arrived at your new destination
If you can, immediately ground. Either by physically going out into nature, connecting with the natural ground and nature there, or otherwise by listening to Captain’s automated grounding or the tree experience field. This will help you to plug your earth star chakra back into the new energy earth grid that you are now located at. So either take your shoes of and stand or sit on a grassy area, or alternatively listen to the grounding fields, close your eyes, take some deep belly breaths. The next step is an invocation, it’s a very valuable step to include into this grounding practice, because everywhere you go on this planet there are spiritual energies guarding and protecting, and inhabiting that location. Here I’m referring to ancestor energy, earth keeper’s energies (those energies are very present in nature), also elemental’s energy etc. There are many different spiritual being that reside in different geographic locations. They protect and they nurture the land and nature. So when you arrive in a new location you can invoke those energies to thank them that they welcome you in “their home”. It’s a way of honouring and showing them respect.
How can you do this?
You don’t need to specify if you don’t know the local guardian energies. But as you are doing your grounding practice and you closed your eyes and took some deep breaths, simply say in your mind or out load “I invoke all of the energies that protect this land that I’m sitting on. Thank you so much for letting me be here and I appreciate that you are welcoming me here. I will honour and respect this land and its nature while I’m here.” You can also shortly introduce yourself if you feel like it, but it’s not necessary. This is a very simple invocation. Afterwards, end your grounding practice by imagining how roots are growing out of your feet and are now connecting you to the new location. Breathe in the love of mother earth through your roots as you inhale, and breathe out your own love through your roots back into mother earth as you exhale. Then finish by with a smile and a last deep breath.

Bonus Hack:

Hack 12
before and during your trip
Especially if you are traveling somewhere outside of your own country, or if you are solo traveling and you are planning to go exploring (not just stay inside a hotel), a great travel hack is to ask locals about the most important things to know when it comes to staying healthy and safe. I’m a female solo traveler and I do a lot of very adventurous, off-the-beaten-path travels, and the first thing I always do is asking at least 3-5 locals about:

• what areas are safe to visit, which one’s should you avoid?
  • are there any known sicknesses to be aware off, if yes how can you avoid them, how can you identify them if you have symptoms, how can you treat them
  • are there any known and common scams that happen to tourists
  • are there any known and common mistakes tourists often do and how to avoid them (could be cultural mistakes)
  • are there any places that are best to eat at, or places to avoid eating at
  • etc.
    Who can you ask if you know nobody? Firstly, consider joining an online group that allows you to connect with locals and ask your questions. I personally like to use couchsurfing or local facebook groups. Important: I never share the exact dates, exact accommodation, or any other specific information of my trip that would allow predators on the internet to track me down during my solo trip.
    But once in the country I already start asking at the airport (tourist information, or airport staff that i come in contact with while getting my luggage and clearing customs). You can also ask your taxi driver, locals that you meet in public transportation on the way to your accommodation, you can ask the staff at your accommodation or in restaurants etc.

I also invested in Shielding 3.0. Not saying you have to do that, but I always have it with me and listen daily especially when traveling.

This is it for now, I hope you liked those travel hacks. Let me know if it’s okay to keep them here in this travel thread. If you have questions, please let me know.
I also have a lot of personal tips around how to make friends and how to safe money while traveling. If you want to learn more about those topics, let me know and I will prepare another post for that.

I’m traveling next to Indonesia. Is anyone of you there or also planning to go there?

Where are you traveling next? Do you have any fields or any travel hacks that I can include into the list above?

8 Likes

wow. why did I not know this in the past. super helpful, insightfull and simply plenty of crucial info that i also multidimensional. super cool post.

2 Likes

so to translate this into fields:

with arrival: 1 loop the welcomed, 3 loops torus weaved respect, 3 loops grounding and then have a nice stay.

during flight or ride or whathever means of transport : i would loop angelic intersession during whole trip.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea! I appreciate your additions @Sarumann33
If anyone else has more ideas for fields to use for your travels, please share with us!
I’m very passionate about building a great travel stack hehe

1 Like