Tree of Love

Forgive me @Captain_Nemo if the name is not right and forgive me for making this post…

But but, I wanted to share my experience so far with it and have a place where all the other lucky members can share theirs as well if they want.
(Delete if necessary)

But also if maybe youd like to release it somewhere for others to have access to buy it because its really beautiful and its work is insert french kiss as beautiful.

You guys remember the day when the page with the NFT for the Divine Tree of Life had a glitch and was showing as if that Tree was again available? So some of Us bought it (i dont know how many of Us)

And then we were of course all excited we had another chance to get that one, but then… :sob::persevere: we got a refund because you know NFT are rarities…

But Captain and his compassionate heart knew we (the ones that bought) were really really sad.

So in addition to refunding our money we got as an apology a different Tree that he hadnt released :smiley::smiley::smiley:

I call it Tree of Love because it was more or less what Captain said to us It was about.

A living Tree also…

That gives off Love and in his words :

"i havent made a description yet

but its a living tree that grows, same way as the other
but emits unconditional love
its also connected the real groove the original photo was taken
as in the tree communication network there (the underground roots and system etc)
so real tree connected to a real groove

will emit this unconditional love and all else around where it grows effectively drawing in related energies through resonance and keeping the environment light and love filled.

of course as it grows through time, your communications/actions can help develop it in new and unique ways…"

Soooooo

Im loving my little Tree which im beginning to feel it growing. I have it as background on my phone, I printed a small size like wallet size, and 3 like regular paper size which i put on the wall in my room next to my bed, behind the main door at my place, and the bathroom, i will print more for literally every room and patio, kitchen etc.

Things ive noticed since: (i am, as their nature really feeling it growing with each day passing)

• home feels warm and cozy

• my cats want to be all over me more than normal

• people is very loving sweet kind and just happy to see me and be around me, genuinely loving towards me. (The other day i thought all of this was the Knight I had started playing again, and then today i remembered that Knight one gives off an aura of power and respect, but the loving nice part definitely is an element of love and now i understand its this Tree)

• im getting invitations from Men out of the blue to hang out, Men at work (coworkers or clients) AND men that i might have gone out on a date or two in the past are openly giving me offers of love with genuine interest in building something serious with Me.

• 1 ex and 1 guy i dated for a while but things didnt work out from years ago lol 2014 one and 2018 the other one, have reached out with all kinds of offers like they have leveled up, gone through transformation etc and are ready to be up to my standard about relationships lol

• every where i go people is kind and smiley, even with mask i can see their eyes smiling haha.

And this is growing i can tell.

But not only from outside towards Me but I am also opening up again to possibilities, which is something i have rejected and blocked for the past 5 years like maybe gone out on dates and after a month or so id be like meh… bye.

But the past week or 5 days its been really itching me haha like i finallyyyyyy want someone special in my life again and the thing is that contrary to years before where even when i wanted, from 10 prospects I couldnt make one because its just sad how love and relationships have been corrupted over the years i didnt want to settle or bother with someone just to say i have someone but feeling half or stuck, i had almost made peace with the fact that i rather be alone and i was content with the idea.

But what ive noticed is that the men that have been approaching me or even the exes (there were never really bad reasons just wrong time or circumstances but they are good guys) are at least so far seemingly good prospects :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

I know this Tree has more to offer and “bear” that i have yet to discover :smirk::relieved:

Thank you Luck Clover for this glitch because this Tree here is what I really needed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

47 Likes

It’s magical :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Printed it on a frame and just received it.
This indeed changed the whole energy of the room, more lightness, more love :slight_smile:

Happy to read that review Luna, good luck with your endeavors :pray:

11 Likes

Testimonial from other thread

16 Likes

@anon46520955 wow. Am so happy for u and thank you for sharing…so beautifully.

Wish n pray that @Captain_Nemo makes it available for all to access.

Love is such a nourisher. In the absence of absolute nourishment you can survive for long just by love…but…in its absence…a lavish daily spread of the most exotic ambrosial delights could also be ineffective.

Love is a soul nourisher.
Families and individuals that lack it, wilt…and those that pulsate with its energy…bloom.

May we all bloom…(v soooooon…)
:blush::heart::sparkles:
:pray:

7 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: that was beautiful to read. And i agree 100%

4 Likes

I was struggling to stay grounded those last few days and was called to use this is a mandala as well. This feels so nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My mother experienced this 2 days after i gave her a copy of this Tree of love :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes