TRIPLE your results using this ONE TRICK your ego doesn't want you to know about!

When using audios of any type you can focus on where you want the energy to go. Some are more intelligent than others, some use scanning techniques, etc, but in all cases if you simply sit still and hold a concept of where you want the energy to go, it will be more effective.

This can be done in general senses, by focusing on your aura, a specific area in your body, your surroundings, or another person or animal.

Once you get used to doing this, you’ll find that certain energies flow automatically when you do so.

You can also ask entities and energies to focus with you automatically. E.g., reiki, angels, servitors, dragons, fae, gods.

26 Likes

This is very helpful. Thank you for this! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Hahaha nice the title got me xD

3 Likes

Yeah this title should be put on YouTube for sure. It’s so clickbait-y, incredible!

5 Likes

It really works though. I should make a site with 32 read-along pages of testimonials and promising free personalized wisdom at the end, only to charge $89.99 for this gem.

5 Likes

Haha yeah :stuck_out_tongue:
Like those super funnels

3 Likes

Great tip thanks! Just started playing Energy Deep Aura Cleanse and when I just envisioned the debris and negativity being pushed out my aura, I felt chills around my torso lol

2 Likes

Visualization goes a long way indeed but with so many fields to listen to in one day, with work and other things it becomes challenging. One needs to set some time aside to visualize while listening to the fields.

Visualization is Underrated & Dramatically Boost Field Results - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

1 Like

lmao it was a great clickbait title.

But yeah, this technique works. Energy follows awareness. If you focus on your heart chakra while listening to unconditional love, your heart chakra is going to clear away some blockages (so as long as you are in a state of acceptance of whatever surfaces too) and most certainly charge up and expand with a joyful feeling of love.

The thing is… focus. Most people can’t focus on something for more than 5 seconds. Learning to focus on something for at least 1 minute will take you a very, very long way in this world and allow you to take better advantage of fields.

21 Likes