Triune of Light NFT - Private Project

Triune of Light NFT :trident:

In the world we currently live in, there is a law of universal order that governs all nature and man.
This law is called by such names as the ‘Trinity,’ The Law of Three Forces,’ or the Three Pure Ones. The number three has been used since ancient times to describe the fundamental attributes, principles or personalities of God, the forces of nature, and even man who is truly a tri-fold intelligence.
The number 3 is the power of all creation which uses the law of three forces to create; and as the great mathematician Pythagoras had said, “all is numbers”, and when he says ‘all’, that definitely includes us humans.
These 3 Forces of universal law are: active, passive and mutual or neutral, which includes everything that is made within our universe. The equilibrium of the tri-fold intelligence, or what is also called the Law of Three Forces, or in the Christian religion is called the Trinity.

These forces are depicted in various religions such as in Christianity, where Trinity defines God as three divine persons or hypostases:
Father, Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit; “one God in three persons.”

We find the Trinity depicted in Hinduism with Brahma as the Creator, Shiva is the Destroyer, and Vishnu is the Preserver. Same with Tridevi - Saraswati, Lakshmi and Parvati

To the Taoist, it is Yin, Yang, and Tao.
The ancient Egyptians had depicted this as- Re was his face; Ptah his body; and Amun his hidden identity.

From the Taoist classic Tao Te Ching, it was held that “The Tao produced One; One produced Two; Two produced Three; Three produced All things.” To the Chinese this law is “The Three Pure Ones, The Three Pristine Ones, or the Three Divine Teachers”; and to the Christians it is the most sacred law which they call the ‘Holy Trinity. In Taosim, “The Three Purities” are the Trinity, the three highest Gods in the Taoist pantheon.
In Taoist Alchemy, each of the Three Pure Ones represent one of the three essential fields of the body: jing, qi and shen. The congregation of all three Pure Ones resulted in the return to Tao.
The Law of 3 Forces or of The Three Pure Ones are manifestations of Primordial Celestial Energy. This Primordial Celestial Energy are the Three Forces that make up all creation. Each of the Three Pure Ones represents both a deity and a heaven. The first heaven is Yu-Qing, and it is found in the Jade Mountain, The entrance to this heaven is named the Golden Door. “He is the source of all truth, as the sun is the source of all light”. The Grand Pure One (Lao-Jun) rules over the heaven of Tai-Qing. The Supreme Pure One (Ling-Bao Tian-Song) rules over the heaven of Shang-Qing. The Three Pure Ones are often depicted as throned elders.

Everything we do in life is centered around this law, from how we are born, what we think, what we eat, how we live, how we die, because in any action, there is always an opposite and equal reaction.
The Trinity, these 3 Forces, or the Three Pure Ones are formless and are often portrayed in the three basic colors, from which all colors originated: Red (active, fire or create), Blue (passive, truth or reason) and Yellow or Green (neutral, wisdom, gold or philosopher’s stone).

This is simple human energy in motion, and once this Law of 3 Forces in the human creative process is reconciled, man has now become a type of God, Saint, Buddha, or king of his “ordered domain.”

This is why, we can either choose to live a disordered existence that is contrary to natural law by not using our tri-fold intelligence, that is caused by living a lie, or in chaos and hate; or we can live an ordered life that is reconciling the active and receptive in perfect equilibrium with natural law that is governed by the Trinity or Law of Three Forces, so that we live a righteous life of truth, peace and love.

Triune of Light NFT awaken and incarnate in us the Essence of Three Primordial Forces, make us One with them (We can say merge)
It’s not limited to any worldview or religion and gives full access to the Truth Forces.
This field covers everything related to these Forces, make user complete by merging with them and provides the user with complete Path to Enlightenment

And of course some Captain’s goodies :relieved:

(Audio + Mandala)
Thank you @Dreamweaver and the Whole Group :heart:

52 Likes

Amazing Project! :white_heart:

11 Likes

Oh, I like this art work :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Right on our fingertips :grin::muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

The outcome of this project, to become a reflection of the Three Primordial Forces, the Three Essences; a high leap of growth and evolution to everyone who was involved in the discussion of creating this Masterpiece.

For me, this NFT is Sacred… Only for this reason. The Sacredness of the human being itself, the innate forces of the Universe reflected in the Divinity of human.

It is easy to get ‘influenced’ by the natural biases.

The group fully chose to make this NFT in the purest of states, collectively taking this huge step of growth. It may not be something to some reading this, but to see this happening with the most swift of agreements, I think was a magical moment of evolution for me.

I’m very grateful for this @inf1nity and everyone. Thank you. Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

Every single manifested thing- including all thoughts, words, emotions, deeds, bodily movements, ideas, etc. spring forth from these 3 primary forces of the Universe. They are the first manifestation of Source and are the Source of all activity within us. From emptiness springs forth the Trinity. Using this logic, you can see this NFT is the ultimate manifestation tool, whether material, mental, emotional, spiritual or energetic goals.

Normally, we have so much ego that separates us from fully accessing and consciously directing these forces- this should bring us closer to full wielding of them.

Edit: Also, it’s good to remember these forces can be used for destruction of the ego and all that is undesirable as well, for the 3rd force can polarize as destruction energies. It can be used to transform many things.

Another tip/food for thought: each one of our Three Brains/ 5 Centers (intellectual brain, emotional brain, and motor/instinctual/sexual brain) correspond with the three forces. So I will be using this NFT to balance the 3 brains as well.

9 Likes

:pray:t3::100:

3 Likes

I fell asleep with it last night, and funny enough I had all these images placed into my mind almost for me to decode, I’ve been seeking answers on reconnecting and getting part of my “soul” back into this dimension. It felt like hundreds of images rapidly coming to me, something like Morphic fields, spirit, and flatlines.

Almost like the images I posted here:

I was looking at images of myself directing the energy via intention to that moment of my life to release any guilt, shame, etc and allow that moment of my existence to connect to the forces.

the ultimate goal is to look at all the images from young or anything really and have unconditional love, to understand, to forgive myself for the disconnection that’s happened. And to once again join the forces from which I spring.

By doing this we allow ourselves to gather more quantum energy that we pushed out (via hate, fear, shame, guilt, etc) to come back to us allowing for more awareness and knowledge.

4 Likes

This reminded me to add to my post the reminder that the Trinity, particularly the 3rd force, can polarize as destructive energies and therefore be used to remove or transform all that is undesirable like ego, traumas, behaviors, etc. There is enormous potential and versatility with this NFT, in a similar way to the Philosopher’s Stone, which also is an aspect of these 3 states.

7 Likes

It’s just wonderful…

Yes, it looks like the possibilities with this are really limitless.
In the description, I did not mention the balancing of these Three Forces. These are the original Laws of the Universe that everything follows and our lives depend on these energies, so if an imbalance appears whole life changes.
Therefore, this field can radically change your life for the better :wink:

Speaking about my experience, the first thing that this NFT helped me with was with establishing a pure connection with Brahma and Vishnu, before I paid the most attention to Shiva, just forgetting about the importance of Brahma and Vishnu, now I am connected to Trimurti :partying_face:
And Tridevi too :partying_face:

I feel Oneness with everything, and it’s getting stronger and stronger every day.
The vision of objects and consciousness itself expanded too

The part of me that I’ve been missing lately have returned.
Literally, my connection with my Essence is becoming stronger and I become complete step by step.
Ouroboros, The Rainbow Guide and Triune Light are guiding me through my path and I can’t even describe how amazing it is! :star_struck:

Some hints with what this NFT can help:
(Examples with Shiva) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The 3 stripes on the forehead called the Tripunda are a symbol of the 3 Gunas

1. Sattva Guna – is harmonious, pure, welfare and construction base, kindness, goodness, creative, balanced
  2. Rajas Guna – is confusion, overactive or eager, passionate, self-centered, egoist
  3. Tamas Guna – is lazy, heavy, destructive, impure, destructive

There are three prongs in the Shiva’s Trishula :trident: ( It’s in the mandala :)) ), and they represent three of the fundamental power of Shiva: will, action and knowledge.

This represents that he can destroy evil and ignorance.
It also represents that the evildoers are punished by the Lord in three planes: spiritual, subtle and physical.

and thank you for this list @Gnosticmedic27
Here are other Trinity aspects

• Aztec: Tepeu K’Ocumatz, Ehekatl Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc Quetzalcoatl
  • Buddhist: Dharmakaya, Sambogokaya, Nirmanakaya
  • Egyptian: Osiris-Ra, Horus, Osiris-Isis (upper trinity); Osiris, Isis, Horus (lower trinity)
  • Gnostic: First Logos, Second Logos, Third Logos
  • Hebrew: Kether, Chokmah, Binah (upper trinity); Chesed, Geburah, Tiphereth (lower trinity)
  • Hindu: Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva (upper trinity); Shiva, Shakti, Ganesha (lower trinity)
  • Mayan: Huracan Kakulha, Chipí Kakulha, Raxa Kakulha
  • Nordic: Odin, Balder, Thor

Also this phrase is worth stating in this thread

10 Likes

incarnate in us the Essence of Three Primordial Forces, make us One with them (We can say merge) @inf1nity

What is the name of each force?

1 Like

Learning on all these concepts. Fascinating Would The Triune of Light (trinity) clash with Ouroboros (infinity)? @Captain_Nemo @inf1nity

1 Like

It won’t clash

I don’t know real names :sweat_smile:
But there are many names that humans gave

1 Like

What some of the different world traditions name them:

• Aztec: Tepeu K’Ocumatz, Ehekatl Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc Quetzalcoatl
  • Buddhist: Dharmakaya, Sambogokaya, Nirmanakaya
  • Egyptian: Osiris-Ra, Horus, Osiris-Isis (upper trinity); Osiris, Isis, Horus (lower trinity)
  • Gnostic: First Logos, Second Logos, Third Logos
  • Hebrew: Kether, Chokmah, Binah (upper trinity); Chesed, Geburah, Tiphereth (lower trinity)
  • Hindu: Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva (upper trinity); Shiva, Shakti, Ganesha (lower trinity)
  • Mayan: Huracan Kakulha, Chipí Kakulha, Raxa Kakulha
  • Nordic: Odin, Balder, Thor
7 Likes

What would an example of say an emotional or energetic goal be? More stable emotions or more pure energy?

1 Like

Ello
So if one has
Isis Osiris and Horus; is that going to be the same as this as in Triune of Light?
I personally don’t think so but idk lol
@inf1nity

1 Like

Pretty sure you can use this NFT to connect to any of the Trinity deities. Of course using the deity NFT itself will take less effort and be more automated. This NFT helps you connect to and integrate your own inner Trinity which has all the archetypes of the universe within it. So, again, it’s a matter of effort and automation.

3 Likes

This NFT provides access to any Trinity, if you have a desire to connect with Isis, Horus and Osiris, then you will succeed
(Confirmed by my experiments :)) )

2 Likes

Both
These forces affect all aspects of your life,
hence this NFT helps with them too

2 Likes

Ok! Thank you @inf1nity & @Gnosticmedic27 !
(Like the anon from above mentioned), how does this differ from Ourosboros ? Like both provide same end goal but just different schools of thought? I’ve both and I think I sense a diff type of energy when compared to one another
But idk lol

2 Likes