Truth about mirrors and mind is spiraling

Does anybody know the truth about mirrors? Like why is it that some people can only see “things” through mirrors and stuff? Why is it that my reflection changes into something else (usually only with lights off). When lights are on half my reflection goes black like a shadow (left) and the other is light (right). This has been happening for quite some time now and it’s getting deeper and deeper. I’ve been trying to tell myself it’s just me it can’t possibly be anything else. No I’m not scared lol I actually try to talk to it quite often but never any answers or nothing. I’m at the point I don’t believe it’s me if that makes sense. It moves like me and stuff but it doesn’t feel like me. It hangs out with me in the bathroom through the mirror lol. I’ll even see this big shadow a lot behind me. I don’t know if I should be sharing this part but today for the first time I saw this energy fly in and it kinda spooked me for a second almost turned the light on even. It was black I don’t know how else to explain it I literally saw swirling black enter the room so fast my head spun and like I said it kinda spooked me but I didn’t let it phase me. I embraced this feeling and I stopped myself from almost turning the light on and laughed and even told it that it spooked me and I found it funny and fascinating. When I see my face turn into another face I can literally feel my mind trying to freak out but i dont let it. This part took me some time to get used to but I mastered it pretty much at this point lol. My mind has just been really spiraling lately and it feels terrible I can’t even explain. I’m looking for truth within everything especially when it comes to demons, angels, Satan, Jesus, etc. These theories and questions in my head are getting louder and louder to where i can hardly ignore it. I get this feeling in my chest and body, my heart will start racing even. I get this urge where I feel I can just blast off out of this place because of how eager I am for this knowledge. I’ve tried everything I can think of to get the answers I’ve been trying to find and it seems something doesn’t want me learning or something. I can’t ignore these questions anymore. I’m tired of feeling this hunger this thirst for knowledge and for things everybody tells me to give up and stop. I just simply can’t. I don’t know why. I’m at the point I feel like just dropping to my knees and crying but I know that won’t make the truth come to me any faster. I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong if I am doing anything wrong even. I see this world so different anymore I can’t even explain and it hurts my heart honestly. I try to explain things and nobody cares. It feels as if nothing is real anymore. Just about everybody is programmed anymore. I’ve died in my sleep a while back multiple times and different ways each time just to wake up the next day trying to figure out what had happened. Saw and felt my head crack against the floor in my own home, saw a world of light to have these weird beings that looked like nothing but darkness grab me as I could do nothing but lay and accept the fact I thought I was dying, I felt and saw my body fluids running out of me uncontrollably to wake up touching each step to the bathroom wondering where the fluids were even asked my partner if it happened. These dreams were always in my own home every time and my partner would be there too even heard them screaming and crying. Physically things are pulling together perfectly. The things I’m manifesting are really growing like crazy but this truth feels as if it’s getting farther and farther I don’t know how to explain and I just feel so lost anymore and even worse I feel so alone and just been feeling like I either have nothing left here for me or not much time left or something. When I was getting those dreams I was preparing for it as I thought they were warnings but nothing happened yet luckily. I don’t want to leave but definitely don’t want to stay either lol. The only thing that really keeps me from wanting to fully leave is the fact I don’t know the truth just have theories and things I felt like I learned through books. I honestly don’t know the truth and that’s what scares me. It scares me to wonder everyday if hell is real. Then if it is I fear that’s where I’m going. I fear that the reason I don’t get this knowledge or that I can’t astral project and stuff is maybe because it really is the “devil’s” work and it’s him stopping me from achieving these things spiritually. I fear that the theories I’m coming up with and stuff is me being deceived. I laugh at these questions my mind tries to fill me with but it kinda makes sense to me at least. The crazy thing is you would think that fear would stop you no it strives me to want the truth even more! Why!? The one other theory I have to this question based off experiences I’ve had is that I’m supposed to be powerful. I’m supposed to be somebody that destroys the evil. I’ve had a spirit warn me of a war that sounded like lightning and thunder and looks like nothing but white TV screen static and told me they needed my help. I’ve seen myself blast an army away with nothing but this light from my hands. This is the other theory I came up with to why I can’t achieve this spiritual stuff I’m trying to achieve as the evil doers could be panic and trying whatever they can to stop me?

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re going through a lot. When I feel really overwhelmed like that, a lot of the time words won’t help and the best thing I could do is go outside for awhile. I know it’s not the best time of year in a lot of places, but even just sitting on a bench somewhere might do. Just somewhere you can see some trees, the grass and the sky. Just do your best to not think about anything for a little while. Try to slow this train down.

I think you’re going to be ok because you’re very aware of yourself and you’re actively working through things. I’m not in charge of any realms and I probably won’t be anytime soon but if I was, I would probably reserve a hellish realm for people who just won’t quit their stupidity (more stubbornness) until they are ready to grow a little bit -

But maybe that’s not even a thing you know?

3 Likes

If I repeatedly had dark experiences like these with one mirror, I would get rid of the mirror. Get a new one(not used by anyone else)

2 Likes

Have you tried shadow-related fields? If you do a search you’ll find some good ones (probably all) — you can probably communicate with your shadow via most of them. Like for example, why you are seeing it in the mirror.
And for the gore aspects… trauma. I had similar experiences.
It might be possible that stuff you feared/thought would happen but didn’t to also live in your head / aspects of you… I’ll let you figure it out… Could also be stuff that was projected from media into your mind: news, TV, games, things people told you…

That being said, before delving into shadow work, I would start with grounding, ego detachment, and fear management.
Then also, especially for where you’re at rn — I’m just beginning to find — balance such experiences with emotional / body trauma releases, massage, relaxation… nourishment, rest. You have to make it sustainable, otherwise the stress piling up can also add up and have an impact.
Maybe connect with your HS and The Way of Integrity to have a more ‘personalized’ ‘ride’ for your needs.

I think these ideas were repeated. The truth that you seek is within you, reflected into your own life — the understanding of any information from an external source can be muddied by your own perspective, thus keeping you spinning.

Edit: I am curious as to your method of manifesting physically :)

1 Like

Imaginary consistency is a defense against the actual inconsistencies that we face on daily life.

The world is inconsistent.

That doesn’t mean you are being haunted.