Try the 12 new energetic frequencies: Kundalini Awakening, Financial Support, Observe The Mind, Money Healing, Shadow Work, Cancel 5G, Abundance Healing, Energetic Sensitivity, Beautiful Body, Athletic Performance, Joyful Happiness, Super Algae

Hello! It’s Florin from Aether Frequencies.

I am very proud to announce that I just released 12 new healing energetic frequencies:

• Kundalini Awakening - it safely helps you to awaken your Kundalini energy and elevate all levels of your being.
  • Financial Support - gives you two energy signatures in one: financial stability, financial freedom. It helps you create and attract financial stability and freedom.
  • Observe The Mind - puts you in the precise energetic state of observing your thoughts so that you disidentify from them, have inner peace, and liberate your consciousness.
  • Money Healing - helps you heal your conscious and subconscious money blockages so that you attract a great flow of money in your life.
  • Shadow Work - puts you in the best energetic state that supports you to do shadow work, navigate through your subconscious splits and integrate your parts to become whole and change your life.
  • Cancel 5G - cancels all 5G electromagnetic waves so that you can avoid getting your mental, emotional, and physical health seriously damaged. Creates coherence.
  • Abundance Healing - helps you heal your conscious and subconscious abundance blockages so that you attract more abundance and riches in your life with ease.
  • Energetic Sensitivity - increases your psychic energetic sensitivity so that you can start sensing the subtle energy of objects and people around you.
  • Beautiful Body - encoded with 2 energy signatures: one of the state of being physically beautiful and the other one works to eliminate all body deformities.
  • Athletic Performance - enhances your athletic performance on all levels and helps you get better sportive results.
  • Joyful Happiness - supports you with 2 energy signatures: joy, happiness. It raises your vibration and it puts you into the two very pleasant states of joy and happiness.
  • Super Algae - it gives you 3 energy signatures of some of the most powerful algae on the planet: Spirulina, Chlorella, Kelp. You get all the health benefits of those 3 amazing algae combined.

Click on any of them and try them for free right now (1-hour free trial for each frequency).

I hope you enjoy these healing jewelries :D !

Constantin Florin,
www.aetherfrequencies.com

4 Likes

Bruh You post your stuff almost everyday we get it You are a hustler but thats kinda spamming. You treat this forum like an free advertising site. Good for You that You are making those but come on man.

19 Likes

I agree^

I have nothing else to add

15 Likes

Does fear conquest remove/neutralize fear energy in the environment? Because I need to remove that stuff so it doesn’t touch food supplements and stuff. If not can you make something like that?

1 Like

You sell your product at such a high price while having no background whatsoever in the business.

1 Like

@shawn492 Yes, the Fear Conquest frequency does remove fear energy from your environment and from food, water, objects, etc. You can even talk to the energy and tell it specifically what you want it to do. It will instantly listen to you and adapt.

Sir, shawn has a real problem. Please stop with the advertisement here! Giving false hope is not helping

4 Likes

@anon96557306 The man asked a question, I replied with facts that are true and tested. I don’t see the problem.

you don’t know what he is talking about in depth.

1 Like

@Theofilos I only replied to the simple question that he asked. He didn’t give me more details.

Also, please don’t make the mistake to think that your opinion on the fact that “I shouldn’t advertise here” is everybody’s opinion on this forum. I remind you that both the captain and sammy allowed me to advertise here (and obviously my posts are not taken down, therefore proof).

Plus the fact that many people loved the fact that they found out about https://aetherfrequencies.com through this forum.

If you don’t like my posts here, feel free to ignore them and deal with your emotional triggers which have nothing to do with my rare posts. I only post here once in 3 weeks approx. Verify for yourself.

Good luck and take care.

1 Like

you know what’s funny is, when we read the testimonials on your website, it is obvious that they are fake. They all have the same vocabulary, the exact same phrasing. You’re not even good at lying it’s quite amusing to me. Hilarious even

3 Likes

Sorry man I don’t have emotional triggers you got me all wrong.I don’t want to have emotional triggers in the future, if I got a problem and someone offered me false hope I would definetely get because I am human. Your frequencies are good I used them even bought some, but you have to read the shawn’s post first to know why I am telling you this.

And of course forum isn’t mine it’s Sammy’s domain I can’t do anything nor want to ignore no one because I am not invested emotionally in this in any way. I don’t want others to feel unbalanced too though.

1 Like