Trying SM instead of Subliminals

Hi, :smiley: I am a newcomer and a subliminal user but I wanted to evaluate SM. I think there is way more potential here than the subliminal I am currently using. One is Morphic Fields looks to be effective in changing human physical body, comparatively faster and can do way more than subliminals.

I plan to stop using subliminals and listened MF instead, for a month trial.

Way before, I listened to Sapien Medicine as friend recommended it to me. I thought it was BS, but I listened to it anyway. That time I felt nothing. I am a bit energy sensitive and me feeling nothing from it, I dismissed it right away. I now know, I was a fool as you can read below.

Because yesterday I just found out about how effective SM is. As I read on the subliminal forum that members there had results using SM. Though it was a 3-year-old dead thread for a reason but not locked yet. I think, no one wants to post their experiences re SM as they might get just deleted due to the forum rules. It is a forum for their own Company btw, and any competition I think is not allowed as I understand the hard way as they deleted my contribution post about my fantastic experience with SM.

So, yesterday as I listened to Lung Restoration and Strengthening Ver 2.0 I actually felt it. I felt really good energetically and physically I was in auto deep breathing while the youtube vid was playing, and it took only 7 minutes of listening to finish the vid. But this specific youtube vid was different from the one I listened before from Sapien Medicine. So, the old lung vid from SM youtube (that I found out got deleted), was the one I did not feel anything.

And today I listened to Far Infrared, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and Lung Restoration 2.0, and I felt good again, with no energy draining effect like the subliminals Iā€™m using. So that is an advantage for me.

I used my laptop with my earphones.

Thank you for reading my initial post. :smiley:

9 Likes

I really dunno how to feel about this post.

but alright shrug

17 Likes

I think you can feel good and TheSource will love this forumā€¦!

7 Likes

Hello @Captain_Nemo

Is my first post not encouraging or someting else. ?

I mean I am excited to be here and to try your creations

2 Likes

I am excited really, been reading what I can understand from this forum

1 Like

Iā€™m not Dream obviously so I hope youā€™ll not mind my butting in with an opinion.

I think itā€™s this part:

I think I can understand both sides. No one wants their work referred to as BS. And yet I can remember the first time I tried SM. I was sure it would work before I even started it. And yetā€¦ Iā€™m different. I knew most people would think I was nuts for thinking an audio file could carry energy.

But the many books on related subjects I had studied before that moment made it clear to me that it was very possible.

So while itā€™s not my point of view, I am aware that the majority is still probably in a materialistic mindset. ā€œIf you canā€™t see it, it isnā€™t realā€.

6 Likes

It just makes me remember how poorly I was treated for this 12 year stint.
tis all

22 Likes

thanks for response :slight_smile:

Yep, got it, but again I said I was a fool back then, I admitted my ignorance :sweat_smile:

That I did not investigate and not read enough SM is Morphic Field. My friend just said listen/watch this youtube vid with no information about it, just said it can help your lungs.

LIke most of you guys, I think, gone thru many, many BS sites and infos, magicakal items and services, rings, pendants, talisman, attunements, rituals, full of promises that did not live up to what being claimed, that is where I was coming from. That is my frustration.

You can say I have been traumatized with false promises.

3 Likes

Truth passes through 3 stages (from Schopenhauer) - ridiculed, violent opposed and then seen it is the truth and accepted. I came across Sapienmedicine few years before covid but I thought this canā€™t be real though I was aware of morphic fields back then due to my interest in psychedelics, Terence McKenna, who introduced me to Rupert Sheldrake.

I eventually came back but regret not joining then, so much time elapsed. As mentioned elsewhere, energy medicine will be a key modality in the future, a revolution kind of a thing, and even more people (pharma companies and scamsters) will join to oppose Captain, finally they will fall by the wayside.

You can spread the good word to the people in need but donā€™t fight the negativity online, it will just grow.

3 Likes

Yeah, that was my first reaction. To good to be true. But yes I was blind, now I see :eye: :eye:

Sure thing I will pass this for those who needs helpā€¦ well, everybody doesā€¦ accept it or regret it.

Thanks for responding :smiley:

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, great learning gems here

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. Itā€™s great to be finally here. SM is really somethingā€¦ no, let me rephrase thatā€¦ it is The Real Deal! :metal: :sunglasses:

Enjoy :blush:

1 Like

So, I have been reading a lot from all of your contributions over this forum that I can possibly read and positive comments from Youtube. I tried several Fields already and I continue to be impressed. Dreamweaver is truly an adept in what he does, that subliminal creators and so-called professional magickians alike only dream of achieving. :sweat_smile:

This is my initial impression that I am being able to speak honestly from the way I see things.

3 days initial observation from using these fields:

Lung Restoration and Strengthening Ver 2.0
Lung Antioxidant Field
Transform Fat to Stem Cells
Stem Cell Targeted to Heart, Liver, Lungs and Pancreas
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Far Infrared
Orgone Accumulator (INTEGRATRON)
Cosmo-Volt
The DNA Repair System
Ojas
Deep Sleeper

These Fields are for healing my physical body mostly targeting my lungs. I used them by batch, so not all of them I listened every day. Like a batch of 5 Fields, other day would be 5 or 6 Fields, and they go all into cycles as I continue to play them on youtube (for now as I contemplate the Patreon 4.5usd or the 22 per month)

Results:

• First day I was overstimulated, I felt good even though I did get much sleep and I was not tired either. I played The Deep Sleeper but I still canā€™t sleep.
  • My lungs were and still are achingā€“being stimulated by these Fields.
  • Last night I found using Ojas so relaxing that I was able to sleep nicely.

To add that my lungs are aching due to these fields I find it impressive as I know there is healing going on. To collaborate this, before I used magick ritual to heal my lungs, if I remember I called on shem angel Eladiah (book Angelic Trance Magick), and I did get the lung aching too. Though I tried it only once.

Another, I have a true Far Infrared device at 2,000 watts that truly penetrate inside of my body as I feel its heat inside. It triggers lung aching too, stimulation in the affected damage lung areas but lately it was not able to do anymore. I thought the healing capability of my far infrared was stabilizing or being plateaued. But read more below.

Compared using to the physical healing title of my current subliminal that only tightened my lungs that affected my breathing, that which also drain my physical energy, being unproductive and lethargic. I was not impressed but I did not return it even thereā€™s a 30-day money back guarantee as my token of appreciation as mostly their subs titles do work on me. The only downside is limited by your physical energy to work properly as these subliminals do work effectively but in the expense of your own bio energy. Subconscious processing of their subliminals takes toll on your energy.

In their light, however their sex-romance titles are really effective and fast as per my experience. Their alpha subs too and most of them do work, but some of their titles do work slow too and few do not fully work as per their sales page description.

Price comparison? My current subliminals cost 35usd per titles which is not much money. However, their custom subs cost much money too. While their entire sub titles CAN all be replaced and addressed but in addition of way much more, by SM youtube and are all for free, no cost at all! :partying_face:

Initial conclusion, programmed Morphic Fields is in another league. Subliminals cannot compete with Morphic Fiels due to subliminals are lacking energy source. Morphic Fields provide energy while subliminals consume energy. No Brainer it is a win for SM.

Now, I am sounding like a fan of SM but you canā€™t blame my joy of experience and I continue to be excited as I see almost limitless possibilities with SM.

Bashar said follow your excitements as your excitements will lead to more excitements. Rings true to me.

Thank you for this oppurtunity! :heart:

(edit typos)

3 Likes

Be excited.
Whats wrong with it?

It was pretty weird the time OM had a problem with somebody being excited for a new release.
Why should they not be?
I am always exicted to create as well.
If there is no excitement or joy, then whatā€™s the point.

I mean, you get healed from problems for free,
whats wrong with that?
whats wrong with saying thanks or they appreciate it?

It doesnt mean it is a cult.
Thats the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.

So if you are falling off a cliff and a random person came by and helped you.
You should not feel thankful? and if you do it is a cult?
what idiots.

anyways lol
Be excited man.
Excitement is contagious and keeps the ball rolling.

36 Likes

am excited because this comment was released

New comment dropped!

10 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo :heart:

Another additional happiness to belong in this community that it kinda nostalgic. I know within me I hit the jackpot when I finally found out SM on youtube!

I got to tell you something that I had hidden from my very first post as I was having 2nd thought to tell you because of my ignorance :sweat_smile:

That, in the early days of xtrememind forum I know you from there. Year 2003 more or less. So, I was dumbfounded to find out that you are Sapien Medicine! I was shocked really, and I felt I was a fool not knowing that you are the creator of SM Fields.

It genuinely nice, knowing you continue to persevere what you do best against all odds. Good to hear about you talking about excitements.

So, there it goesā€¦

4 Likes

Lots of XM people are here man
Mao, Oolong etc

different names
but yeh

11 Likes

That did not surprise me :sunglasses:

And why wouldnā€™t they? :heart_eyes:

But man, I felt left out this time! :joy:

3 Likes