Trying to find my suitable mandala

Can i use the queen of wand with higher self. Do they cancel each other sir? Because maybe dat not what my higher self want me to be? Or i do not need higher self?

1 Like

should work fine

change thor/mjölnir for lion, atleast i prefer it

lion is more for dominance and authority, mjölnir more for crushing obstacle and willpower (they both give confidence)

5 Likes

Interesting. Thanks!

1 Like

It might be a good idea to use brainregeneration + mstate gold to repair some things on your brain, especially for enhanced neurotransmitter production.

Ojas is also very good for mental strenght.

3 Likes

Thank you a lot sir. So from what i’ve read in old topics, higher self will be the main background that guide me, then the other mandala will help me re-write my ego in a possitive way, right? And i need to use other mandala simply because my connect with HS is not strong enough right now. When my connect is strong then other mandala will not help me because HS will help me anything i need to do right? Im really confused when read some old topic.

Make sure to balance all your main chakras, this will enhance your higher self connection naturally. I would say the higher self mandala is to strenghten your connection but for a session imaginarium divine is actually better, you can find it on patreon.

Hmmm sort of but the main thing is to use your ego instead being used of him (sort of good servant but bad master) Knowledge and mindfulness is key.

No your higher self is your guidance not your babysitter. I saw it so many times that claim on every single time “my guidance told me this” on every single bit…Doesn’t really work that way.

See it more as a “the ever silent observer” in you, the first and most important thing is to detach yourself from your toughts and emotions. Ego dissolution is good for this one.

5 Likes

U mean that my HS only watch me and help me, but he will let me determine my way by my free will right. I read some where that at some point my choice will also lead to what HS lead me to learn, because he know what best for me. But i can manifest anything in the way right?

Sort of but these things are better experienced in meditation/contemplation. With some practice and time you will get a feeling for this.

Correct, it’s a mix of free decision making and determinism or alignment with natural law. I guess we can call it the middle path that includes both polarities instead drifting into an rigid skepticism or naive freedom (sort of nothing will affect me and everything is free kind of mindset)

Yea but you dont have to experience all the time misery if you think properly. It’s only needed when you don’t get it.

Yes but you will see if you keep raising your vibration or consciousness your goals or wanting often will change.

Remember, manifesting things in your life has a lot with to do with action and not just dreaming and waiting for it, that’s just a small part.

1 Like

Thank you so much now i understand more about this stuff. God bless you!

1 Like

I had this printed along with the Draw Luck mandala as ID sized cards over a year ago. I reaped a lot of benefits just wearing the luck one on my shirt only when I’m at home. I felt there was no need to use the abundance/prosperity anymore.

I also screenshot the Lion mandala and still use it as wallpaper on my phone. Over time, it strengthened my self-confidence and courage.

For me, I would just sleep with one mandala under my pillow since I read a comment from Sapien that it would be better to focus/use on just one mandala at a time for faster, stronger results and of course, to avoid possible conflict.

The 3 mandalas you’re using now are all potent and may eventually work for you, just give them time. You may try out the other mandalas on instagram like Draw Luck, Confidence (+Fear Reduction), etc.

3 Likes

Can i wear mandala when listen to field? my room is so small so i hope it work

Both the mandalas and the audio fields are working on your aura, so in my case, I don’t wear the luck one whenever I listen to the audio fields just to be sure I receive the benefits of the audio faster, stronger. It may still work for you if you wear one and listen to a field simultaneously but the results might be slowed down. You can decide and try combining them and observe if there are results.

thank you. Because my table is so small. And then i have to leave my wallet about 2ft distance from me. Then i put my phone beside me to me. I hope it work lol. I will listen for the whole year without change

You may find it weird but if you want to kick-start your bike if you feel you have to do something however you find yourself unable to do it listen to hope & happiness field I guess it is free to download
I am saying this as there was Sanskrit subhashit which I read in my school

आशा नाम मनुष्याणां काश्चिदाश्चर्यशृङ्खला |
यया बद्धा प्रधावन्ति मुक्तास्तिष्ठन्ति कुत्रचित्

It means hope is a such kind of chain if the person is bound to it keeps on running & the person who is free from it stays at the same place like a lame person

1 Like

Ok to combine Queen of wands with the King of wands?

1 Like

Kaworuu02

What an exciting question!!! You know?

Queen Of Wands and King of Wands :red_circle: , I wouldnt use it as just as “mandala”

I would call The King Of Wands Experience :fire: or Queen Of wands Experience :boom:.

With this , i mean you can wear both , but if you want Akira’s opinion , i would stick only with 1 of those.

Depending on what are you trying to accomplish , and of course how the energy affects to you , the energy + your energy ( an unique combination) .

2 Likes

hmm how about i will use the king of wand, and for my wife the queen of wand

Just be aware of this:

its the “experience” of King or Queen of wands mandala , may come with some changes or different manner of viewing life different than yours .

From what i can tell you , its a transformative experience because you learn to see things as a different “person” .

Those 2 are my favorites .

:warning:Beware with Alpha Male behaviours , because you are now a King :fire: :crown:

3 Likes

Can you please explain what you’re meaning when you talk about “The ______ Experience”? What is it? How does it differ from "…just as ‘mandala’ "? How do you go about creating “The ______ Experience”?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 Likes

so you mean to say, if i count “safety” , its best to use the queen???

For the king, the part that interest me is the help coming from others.(from my understanding) I didnt know that there will be side effect from “alpha males”