more powerful :grin:

13 Likes

This is huge! So grateful!

16 Likes

I know :rofl: :grin: :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

I’m intrigued and interested! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

I feel like the only student in the class who does not understand the teacher :sweat_smile: :expressionless: :sweat_smile:. Could somebody please enlighten me more about this NFT?

4 Likes

the group creates the idea and design, but no one gives out a remote control and a user manual :grin:

just explore.
it’s very interesting
you were given hints in the description, even if there are inaccuracies in the description itself, or you find other information - it does not matter

don’t go into details, look comprehensively at the possibilities

20 Likes

The Scholar – The Sound Weave

indeed

7 Likes
some info from project

:grin:

28 Likes

53 copies left.

9 Likes

Can someone confirm this? I have the same issue

9 Likes

It was in the project. Yes , i confirm.

this will not be an analogy, but the end result will most likely be the same

16 Likes

Thanks UgniS and captain, glad to get it and I love crystals.
Looking for the part 2 :partying_face:

9 Likes

Part 1 and Part 2 - I meant the description
The project is finished.

Thank you :pray: :grin:

14 Likes

(it consists of 2 parts - and all parts are included in this NFT) :grin:

13 Likes

ho wow :partying_face: :partying_face:
thanks a lot

6 Likes

Hi @Ugninis and thank you again for this great public release :slight_smile: !
Do you just have to print this image and wear it on you, is it automatic or should you ask for specific healings and other things to take place? Is it a smart field or servitor like?
Sorry for many questions, just curious :nerd_face:

15 Likes

Yeah does it function like a tag or a Venly NFT? @Ugninis

8 Likes

@Ugninis btw, you are highly highly welcome to keep releasing these private-turned-public NFTs, its wonderful stuff :clinking_glasses:

15 Likes

I think it must be a certain ritual.
Those who tried to recreate this technology used this energy in a measured way, for an hour, once a day.

from the description:

If healing work is performed, he must listen to the processes going on in his body and report possible discomfort to the operator. If magical work is performed in the sarcophagus, the recipient must monitor the changes in his mind and investigate the changes in his environment.
The assemblage point when working in the Sarcophagus can dramatically change its position, the recipient can observe interesting pictures of the World from the research point of view. It is recommended to record one’s observations immediately after such work. After several hours, the assemblage point may return to its usual position, and memories of magical journeys will be forgotten (as a result of the difference of positions of the assemblage point in the usual state and during magical work).

22 Likes

I’m at work but couldn’t wait to print this out, so we stopped at Fed Ex. When printed out and stared at it certainly feels a lot like MBOP!

19 Likes