Tuaoi Crystal

This is an exclusive request to the Captain to reconstruct the Atlantean system / "machine related to the idea of accelerated (vertical) growth of human consciousness, accelerated evolution of the physical body, complete healing and regeneration of the body, and development of magical properties of personality.

One member request: “I would have a suggestion for the Atlantis project - supercharging the three dantians and chackra crystalization. Those are the main reasons I’m running so hard to get MBoP”.

This project is a great continuation of learning about the most ancient civilization.

The project consists of two parts:

The most powerful fiery energy of the Atlantean crystal: the Tuaoi
energy of Atlantean Sarcophagus (chronocapsule): "The Perfect Man Project

The initial plan was to have 10 copies, and the price must have been very high
But why not give it a try for most?
Atlantean Crystal Technologies, and for those who don’t have MBoP

also those who like to study and explore will find a clear parallel with the Skull

74 Likes
Atlantean crystal: Tuaoi

Plato wrote that the Atlanteans "brought misfortune upon themselves. However, his story breaks off and does not reveal the mystery. The Atlanteans gained knowledge of the multidimensionality of crystals and their properties to amplify and create energy from the civilizations of Arcturus and Sirius, and the entire technology of Atlantis was based on the use of crystals and stones. By the middle of the third cycle, they had so developed their knowledge that they learned how to light an entire continent with a crystal-powered generator. Quartz is the fundamental component with which the human mind interacts. The Atlanteans discovered the secret of concentrating universal energy using a Crystal with special properties…

According to modern esotericists, at some point the powerful energy of the crystals got out of control and became the destructive force that destroyed the mysterious country. Perhaps it was the American clairvoyant Edgar Casey, who, entering into a trance, observed visions from long-vanished worlds, who managed to unravel this mystery. According to him, the Atlanteans possessed certain crystals and used them for worldly and spiritual purposes. Casey had a vision of a large hall in the temple of Poseidon, called the Hall of Light. It held the main crystal of Atlantis, Tuoi, which means "stone of fire.

Edgar Casey describes the “Firestone” in some detail as a source of enormous energy; the process of obtaining it is very similar to fission and fusion reactions, in which heat is immediately converted into electricity. The Atlanteans probably solved the problem of wireless transmission of the energy thus obtained. This “reading” was given in 1936, even before the construction of nuclear power plants, when no laser had been created and no one even had an idea about the fusion reaction or hot plasma in a magnetic “bottle”. Many of Casey’s “readings” are now no longer considered fantastic: lasers have been discovered, masers that amplify light waves - a type of electromagnetic radiation, nuclear and thermonuclear power have long been working for people.

The Atlantean crystal was cylindrical in shape and reached several meters in height. The top absorbed solar energy and stored it in the center. Casey claims that the crystal was given to the Atlanteans by representatives of alien civilizations, who warned them to handle it with care, as it contained a powerful destructive force.

Not far from the City of Golden Gate there was a huge pyramid-shaped temple of the Atlanteans, where thousands of people could be seated at once. There were stalactites hanging from the ceiling, large, shiny crystals, and the muffled, reflected light provided a peaceful backdrop for meditative retreats. In the middle of the temple stood a raised platform of red granite about 10 m high. A block of crystalline quartz stood upon the granite platform. A shimmering light was let off from it, reaching up to six meters in the air like a white flame. This light did not hurt the eyes of those who looked at it, it did not emit heat, but it had a tremendous power capable of destroying anyone it came in contact with. It could easily burn through any stone. It could also change the atomic structure of any object.

The firestone was located in the center of a building lined with insulating material resembling asbestos on the inside. The dome over the stone was oval, and part of it was pushed back to allow the radiations of the stars to pass through; then there was a concentration of these fiery energies, as well as energies of atmospheric and extra-atmospheric origin.

The Atlanteans built some buildings in the form of pyramids. They knew that pyramid-shaped structures released enormous forces. Wanting to increase the flow of energy coming from heaven and earth, the Atlanteans erected buildings over the place of intense accumulation of energy and placed a block of crystal quartz on top of the pyramid or near it. With this power, the inhabitants inside the pyramids gained new intellectual and spiritual abilities. Crystals helped in the healing of various diseases. By focusing beneficial energy, the stones allowed new strength to be infused into the body and prolonged life. Casey reported that Atlanteans used the crystals to “burn out” destructive forces from their bodies, after which complete rejuvenation took place.

Naturally, Casey’s statements were greeted by scientists with skepticism, but unexpectedly there was confirmation. Julius Caesar, in his “Notes on the Gallic War,” wrote that a certain Druid priest told him of the ancestors of the Gauls who came to Europe from the "Island of the Crystal Towers. They had brought with them certain crystals which later became sacred stones to the Druids. According to the legend, the glass palace from which the crystals came stood in the middle of the sea, somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic. No enemy vessel could approach the island: invisible forces seized the ship and it disappeared into the depths of the sea forever. In the Celtic sagas the inexplicable power is called the “magic web”. One of the heroes of the sagas managed to escape the “House of Glass” and return home. It seemed to him that he had spent only three days in the palace, while in his homeland the whole thirty years had passed. Only the great and mighty crystal, the six-sided Tuoi of which Casey had spoken, could have such an effect on space and time.

As it turns out, the word “Tuoi” has linguistic parallels in the languages of the Maya, Aztecs, Guanches, and Sumerians. All similar words mean the same thing: "burning, or fiery stone.

the second part is the energy of a certain mechanism of this civilization. The captain was offered a complete plan

The model we propose has been taken from a general scheme analyzed in one serious magical school (the school’s base is based on research of the Atlantis civilization’s heritage). The sarcophagus is an object of biotechnology of the Atlantean civilization. It is intended for the study of the human body, correction of its condition and development of consciousness. Also the energy of Sarcophagus allows you to work through, develop and enhance the bioenergetic and mental parameters of a person.

I will not show the whole analysis - I wish you a productive research and health

35 Likes

Am guessing this is like ur other project that u ask cap to make public?

beacuse of the reserved

11 Likes

Weird that it went on Sound Weave. Thought that was shutting down. Thank you @Ugninis

8 Likes

nope, just the marketplace section.

24 Likes

Thank you Captain. And thank you for creating this.

9 Likes

@Ugninis Awesome! Another one of your public projects? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: What’s the description?

7 Likes

Awesome just bought it, quick google search said it was the main crystal that powered the whole of Atlantis :slight_smile: “Still there after thousands of years, was the fabled “Tuaoi“ Crystal of Atlantis! This gigantic, single piece of pure quartz Crystal, was the source of all power” might be wrong info of course. Thank you @Ugninis and @Captain_Nemo !

47/108

I also got the total order number of Order #2000 from The Sound Weave

16 Likes

Instant buy. Thanks @Ugninis and Captain!

12 Likes

1 part - up :)

11 Likes

Hey, Captain! I had to pay for 2 to get this. The first one I bought, the email never came through. I used my iCloud email instead of Gmail. I ordered it again with Gmail and that one came through. Please PM me when you get a chance.

3 Likes

Sooo there’s another coming today?

3 Likes

2 part - up :)

6 Likes
7 Likes

I bought one, using my gmail, and did not get the email either… Usually it comes right away

9 Likes

Yeah it does usually come immediately. My second order did.

Weird we are having this issue today.

4 Likes

Yeah, mine still did not come, though Paypal receipt popped up right away lol

8 Likes

came to me in 10 minutes :)

10 Likes

Same

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, there was a thread yesterday to re-release the Skull. And today we have this wonderful creation. I’m feeling the buzz of energy.

Thanks @Ugninis & @Captain_Nemo

10 Likes