Tuaoi Crystal

How’re you using it? Printed a mandala to carry?

1 Like

sold out?

I just started it for a minute, that’s it.its working nonstop for me.
I didn’t print it yet

3 Likes

official image:

14 Likes
10 Likes

Wishing the same person somehow couldn’t be allowed to buy more than one copy in the first 24 hours.

13 Likes

The website did behave weird today. I got the claim NFT email almost immediately, and then about twenty minutes later, the order confirmation email came.

3 Likes

hmm, everything went smoothly for me. confirmation and download…

4 Likes

nothing surprising. It’s just little things :)
The captain once hinted that during metaphysical sales - when certain energies are released - strange things happen in the world

During the release of Anubis, if I’m not mistaken, the processes in some bank stopped for a while (in US) :grin:

20 Likes

Both were too much lol. Forgot I was wearing Quasi too… had to reach for 30min of grounding field :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

soon will be our Yggdrassil :grin:

11 Likes

Can’t wait! :deciduous_tree: :sparkles::clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Congrats guys. You’re going to adore Yggy!

7 Likes

Same here, if any1 is willing to sell a spare copy.

Why stop there? Grab The Alchemical Brothers and then you’d really have a party!! :boom:

7 Likes

Omg…a man should not have this power alone

My order also went through instantly

13 Likes

I’m sure that many on this forum have individual rituals for contact with different Captain’s products. (meditations and so on)

If anyone goes through cleansing procedures with the Black Hole NFT, perhaps after that one can try to interact with the healing and transforming energy of Atlanteans.

But that’s an idea for the future.
Most likely to be able to try this combination on Sunday :grin:

17 Likes

Could not decide if I was going to get this today, as I am traveling, but I am glad I did. I had a sense it would not be there when I got back from my trip. I was taking a local transportation for a sight seeing trip, it’s a small island with essentially 2 lanes running from North to South of the island, and that’s it. Was feeling a bit euphoric after the purchase, which is in contrast to the first few days of my trip here. I decided to sit in the back of the transport van so I could take some scenic pics en route. About 20 mins in the trip, the driver slams bang hard into an another vehicle, trying to unsuccessfully overtake. I walked away from the incident, shaken and stirred with just a small scratch on my arm. Other passengers were not so lucky. I was also wearing my Moldavite tag at the time, feels like it acted as a huge amplifier with this Tuaoi Crystal energy. Possibilities of this are going to be interesting…

25 Likes

Force be with you

11 Likes

This occurred on the highway
Luckily only his wheel got damaged
I turned lanes and he was far back but didn’t see, he did a hard turn and ended up doing a 180
He didn’t touch me, but was close! He was also not harm at all!

I also carry my trusty armor of light and glory.

23 Likes