Tulpa experience

:unamused: …trying to avoid that timeline… :wink:
“daniel” just passed…i’ll have to look to see if they’re still online

I’ll pm you.

4 Likes

I wish if there was a field to create them safely tho :joy:

Also if someone manages to build good relationship with them it’s like a friend always with you as some people claimed… I was just thinking how that will be

But I will respect your thoughts in this regard and avoid it for now unless I can ensure safety for myself

2 Likes

It’s a guy who shared his experience creating tulpa…As far as I know you can program your tulpa and their overall personality…If possible let me know your thoughts on this

Not sure how to be more clear…
Have you seen the show Stranger Things?
It’s based on the story of the Montauk Project…this part is easily “findable” on the internet now
I “studied” with “daniel”…one of the lead scientist who worked on the alien “chair” aka orion cube that those stories are based on.

I strongly suggest you read and research all these things first before listening to some “guy” on the web with a youtube video talking about Tulpas.

This was a top secret government program with basically unlimited “black ops” funding…
They were using a technology that is quite “common” for aliens supposedly (these chairs) and brought in their “strongest” and “most psychic” black ops students to test the chair and it’s capabilties.

And it STILL all went horribly wrong… they were manifesting LITERAL demons from their unresolved unconscious material…

Many ancient enlightenment texts describe a “Dweller on the Threshold” aka the “Angel that Guards the Doors of Eden” as the final “test” before Enlightenment
It’s the worst demon you will ever encounter…aka… the EGO in all it’s vainglory.

This is what they were manifesting into OUR reality …

In other words, unless YOU are enlightened… or using whatever technology the chair uses to suppress your unresolved and unconscious material…

you are literally messing around with creating your own demon to haunt you

It’s not a good idea… it’s not something to “experiment” with…
It’s like thinking you are the ONE person who is able to “handle” Heroin without getting addicted…

So… you wanna mess around with that…then that’s on you…but don’t say you weren’t warned. in the strongest way I can, without violating your free will.

24 Likes

I get your point I mean there are some other people I heard had good experience with them…So what I was asking that is it possible to program them positively in your favour like you train your servitor? Or is it completely random?

And basically you need to be flawless to make them? Or any free from any mental issue or ego?

1 Like

Yes.

Seriously? why though?
Servitors not enough?

Fucking around with creating stuff just to say you can isn’t a good enough reason…

9 Likes

I wonder if dream ever did experiment with anything like this…I bet anyone can do it better than he will tho…

Well makes sense. I guess I will skip for now…And wait until I manage to go that far as you mentioned…But the concept is interesting to me tbh…Sad there isn’t anything to do the process safely like sigil or items like we have for servitors.

Could not agree more.
I have experienced this first hand several times.
I have hard time in seeing difference in ‘‘outside’’ servitors, ‘‘inside’’ tulpas and ‘‘universal’’ qualities/archetypes
If some quality or capability exist in the outside world, how could it not exist inside me? and vice versa.
Some time ago I would create servito-tulpo-archetypes using ‘‘outside’’ symbolism ie(Mars=Aggresion) inside drives (What makes me aggresive?) and then work with those to influence both ‘‘inside’’ and ‘‘outside’’ at the same time.
Im not saying this was ineffective, but this would ALWAYS get out of hand eventually.
My magick is too uncompromising probably, I have to learn to tone it.
I mean If I invoke POWER I would invoke POWER to every situation and every interaction, otherwise it feels like its not true POWER, but watered down version.
If I would invoke LUST, , same as above, every situation, every interaction(almost/ not outside of preferences)
I would welcome with gratitude any advice on this. How to balance those things out and keep them under control, without feeling like Im cheating?
Cheers

1 Like

This kinda reminds me of hollow ichigo which is the dark part of ichigo and has free will lol

1 Like

Nightmares till this day?

this one was on facebook, time ago
i thought the facebook page got hacked.

well just at that point in time, because his hollow side is his real life not suppressed by zangetsu

6 Likes

Yah true. But later it’s revealed that zangetsu is actually yuha Bach (his 1000 yonger self before getting sealed…And the main villain of the series) and hollow ichigo his real zangetsu. Finished reading the manga and can’t wait for it to be animated in 2021.The final arc of the series.

Lol.
Over-dramatic much?
I’m still gonna create a tulpa, so it can become my Girlfriend.

Well tulpa is basically a spirit or daemon btw…What will you do if it hunts you down if you ever get a real girlfriend? And it gets jealous? Keep in mind that they have free will. They can even psychically harm you as well. Tulpa for any other issue might be different by gf is something else. You can never tell how it will be. Also that’s only if you manage to make one. Cuz it’s not that easy to make one to start with. But if you want that’s your choice. I’m just saying. Many believes they are ready but it’s far from that.

Also you can’t get rid of them whenever you like. Some people make custom audio for them but just to regret later. Also tulpa can never satisfy as a real person either.