Tumor in the Brain, please any stacks, audio's?

That’s incredible! @Bultar, I do actually keep a monthly subscription at the Patreon!, I will totally follow your recommendations.

The plasma brain youth one, I can find at the Gumroad store, right?

Thanks so much for your support!, I truly wish all the best energy for you too, stay strong!

1 Like

Definitely! Thanks for your recommendations!

1 Like

Thanks!

the plasma brain of youth is a bonus audio you get if you buy the smart stem cells field

7 Likes

It’s!, He’s 26. Wow! I actually agree with everything that you said.

You know…, I also had some health problems, very serious ones, and thanks to research and conversations with some friends, I ended up discovering that a large part of it was related to trauma, negative energies that stayed there, stored in my cells, with the audios of Sapien and a lot of meditation, I was able to heal myself, I am constantly communicating with him about the issues of forgiving and reframing trauma so that he can gradually heal

@Kalacakra , thanks for your words and effort, truly!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Perhaps Brain Fields Might Help?
Also, all the fields mentioned, plus others, among them Fa Jin Gong, perhaps DNA Repair, maybe Chakras Fields as they aid and help the body (heal) really well.

I wish your brother Much Health! :pray:

As for self love and aiding healing, Point of no return + Mind Body Soul Graviton

4 Likes

Glad, I could help. I said it from my own experience, I also hold a lot of rage and anger against certain people and forgiving them is far from easy. And for the last few weeks, my rage episodes have flared up, your post is a reminder from universe that I should forgive lest I should end up with cancer too!

So, thank you.

2 Likes

I wish I were more knowledgeable to help you, but I just wanted to say that I truly hope your brother will be ok. I am happy to see so many people here providing you with sound advice. We are very lucky to know about fields.
Also, a family member had very good results with rife frequencies in case that may also help you.

3 Likes

That’s great!, I absolutely will include that at the stack, thanks so much for your effort. All the best wishes for you too!

1 Like

I was really moved by the people in this community, it’s very good to be able to feel supported by people that I don’t know, but I already have a tremendous respect and gratitude for.

Your kind words meant to comfort us, is enough, don’t worry, thank you very much for taking your time!, lots of good energy for you!

3 Likes

I can understand how this news could be shocking to you. You’ve received wonderful suggestions from our forum friends.

I will just share my own personal experience that not all tumors in a brain are the same degree of bad. There are many different types of tumors, and the types and locations of those tumors can make a world of difference, both in terms of outcome and of experience on his way to his outcome.

The more you can (as best you can; we are all human, after all) remember that the human body and spirit are both remarkably resilient, reaching for life and more life, the greater benefit you will be to your beloved brother as he makes this part of his journey.

5 Likes

brain tumor

Believing things that are not true, being stubborn, refusing to change

Treat them with proper awareness:

Life itself is constantly changing, the way I grow up will also change

try these

3 Likes

Exactly! I had commented how extremely helpful each comment was!, That’s really awesome!

I do think the same, there are different types of tumors and different ways of dealing with them, this is a great lesson that the balance between body, mind and spirit is very important, as you said… we are human, that’s all care is important. Thank you for your words!

2 Likes

Amazing! I will add those into a special stack that I am preparing for him!, Thanks so much!

2 Likes

wish your brother a speedy recovery :wink: @WasheYoursSins

2 Likes

I know people here only mean good, but if I were you I would solely focus on audios that directly target the problem. Especially in a case like this.

I would strictly focus on these 3 fields:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/brain-tumor-39737465 as bultar already posted

then Anti Cancer ver 2.0 - YouTube

and then the plasma brain of youth

These fields should be your priority, I wish your brother all the best

4 Likes

Trying to put myself in your shoes (failing, of course) and, if it were my brother, this is what I would do. I’m going to assume that the tumor is cancerous and not benign (a misnomer, to be sure, as any tumor in the brain is serious)

Immune system recharger. Cancer has a way of hiding from the immune system, so a jolt to it might really help.

Hyperbaric Compressor. Cancer thrives in a low oxygen environment. This would be the opposite of that. No more than a hour a day (or less depending on his condition)

Anti-Cancer 2.0. Obviously.

Fungus Destroyer. Fungus also thrives in a low oxygen environment. There is a fungal origin theory of cancer, but the main thing is that a fungal infection is not helping. (I’m sure some mushrooms help, but that can be tricky.

Plasma Flaunt. The thread is very reassuring. It definitely seems like the go to field for a health crisis.

Blueprint of Life. A brain tumor is not part of the design specs, so a return to the original blueprint seems reasonable.

Emotional release and stress reduction. Stress and cancer go together and that’s not good.

I’d research the M-state fields and plasmatron.

3 Likes

I didn’t know this field was back on gumroad. Great news.

If you’re a premium patreon member, you’ll find an album released just today that can help.

The Saviour of the world

(Red Oil of Antimony)

Antimony was called the Saviour of the World by Basil Valentine in the 16th Century, hailed as a curative for many chronic conditions and cancers.

16 century alchemists hailed it as a universal medicine.

This is energetic recreation along with all the effects.

3 Likes