Tumour growth

@SilverZuzu … yes I am in US
They can’t be surgically removed just because almost all of them are in critical locations which make the surgery too complex if not impossible. There are several small ones in lungs and open lung surgery is life threatening (not sure if it’s possible also or not), the one in abdomen is at the backside so it’s again kind of risky and likewise the others … non of it is easy to remove if not impossible. Getting such risky surgeries done will compromise my bodily functions anyhow even if I survive those. Ok now I am feeling depressed writing this all … it’s hard

2 Likes

Thanks you so much @Lunamoon22 … I will check the smart rife … I never considered it before and will check the list also. Thanks for sharing :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Please consider getting a second opinion in a specialized cancer hospital.
U would have to get your former files/records from where u were diagnosed.
I read u have just recently came to the U.S.
So dont automatically assume the surgery cant be done here in a specialized hospital…

Dont let fear stop u from getting a second opinion.

5 Likes

Yes thanks … and last time there weren’t much suggestions and few of them became confusing as it’s not cancer it’s benign …. I talked to Sammy and he said no for few of those. But he said yes for plasma and I have been using it

1 Like

Thanks @Ishvara … I didn’t know about Nestling … I will check it. Eternal is more focused on longevity then healing per se … that’s what I know

1 Like

It does heal. Rapidly.
Stops agin on its track
It has blue Print of Life

But id still try Smarter Rife first.

7 Likes

Adding:
Any of the
Intersessions
(there are free and paid versions)

I am willing to send my healing servitors to work on your problem for free, on a daily basis. (Done and ongoing)
If u are interested, please PM me.

4 Likes

Good suggestions above. Do you have these below?

Eternal
Plasma Flaunt
Max heal

4 Likes

Btw… who said this? It’s not true

I can also ask Wu Wizard to send healing if you are interested.

5 Likes

Thanks @Starlight
I do have plasma flaunt and I use it. I was considering getting the Max heal but wasnt sure since it’s a new field comparatively with less testimonies.

I just checked the wu wizard and it is Chinese medicine healing. I would welcome that … please DM me since I cannot see your profile. Thank you so much :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Ok. Sending healing now

2 Likes

Hey not now Starlight

1 Like

Hmm… ok. I’ll ask to stop

Edit: done

3 Likes

Thanks :pray:t2:… can we schedule please? Can I get a DM from you or we can schedule here if you prefer that
@Starlight

Thank you once again everyone who gave me the valued suggestions :pray:t2:
I got the eternal after all the contemplation and the advices you all gave me
I do have plasma flaunt and then I can loop anti cancer… I guess this combination could be enough to help.

2 Likes

I am not sure how much of illness in general is caused by spiritual or emotional causes. But you might want to also have a look at that possibility. Until now it seems that you focus just on the physical aspect of healing. For some people that is enough and for some it is not. Most of the time then more and more physical fields are recommended. Try this, buy that…
I cannot recommend any specific emotional fields but you may ask yourself if you feel the same bad emotion an a regular basis. For example anger. Then anger management field might be a good addition to your stack. Or if you are aware of past trauma then a field for healing that might be a good addition.

6 Likes

Hey @Starlight … can I get this healing you offered? You can send it anytime now. Just let me know when you send so that I don’t mix it with other fields etc. Thanks

Not at this time. I’m taking a break from doing healing work on others.

Sure … no worries

I came across your post as I was looking for the request thread. I want to request an benign tumor field. The thing is sometimes with benign tumor they can grow back after removal so the senescent field is a good one to use. Also here is a link about D fraction and Maitake mushrooms.
http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1997/articles/1997-v12n01-p043.shtml

1 Like