Tumour growth

I have benign tumours in my body… one large in abdomen and few small in lungs … they can’t be removed by surgery and are likely to increase due to genetic mutation. It’s a terminal disease with no cure so far.
(Unless ofcourse if energy work or other natural healing helps to reverse the mutation)
Please suggest fields or NFT that can help me heal this condition. I don’t mind if they are pricy since obviously…

Some I can think of
Plasma flaunt (I have that and I use it)
Max heal potion
Philosophers stone ( though I don’t know much about this and can it work in this case)

Which others ? …, I want to pick the one most suited to heal this ailment in particular

My tumours are benign and non cancerous but due to my disease new such tumors can grow anywhere in the body… and although benign they do create health issues just by their presence …. Like I have one at aortic bifurcation and it gives me blood pressure although otherwise I wouldn’t have it. The ones in lungs reduce my breathing capacity and so I have difficulty with exercising, the one in abdomin is pushing my ovary sideways… I certainly don’t want new tumours to come up and I die a painful death premature of age.

1 Like

Listen to:
*Senescent Cell Removal (S.M. u tube and patreon)
*Autophagy Booster (P.U.)-sale going on Code: EASTERPU
*Gene Therapy (P.U.)- ditto

*Lung antioxidant Field (S.M. U tube and patreon)

and others…
(I will have to think on this)

I dont understand why they cant surgically remove the benign tumors, it is not unusual in the U.S. for them to do this if it is interferring with your bodily functions. I know this for a fact, I have been involved with this. Of course this wont stop them from growing back.

5 Likes

Thanks @SilverZuzu … I haven’t ever used any field other than SM… never tried PU though I just saw the sale post

2 Likes

Are u in the U.S.?
If u go to a major cancer center, u can get them surgically resected. Maybe not all, but most likely some of them. (yes, I know they are benign).

2 Likes

What about the Smarter Rife?

Since you can direct the energy to where you want for what you want?

Id give it a shot if i was you!

The Smarter Rife

According to the pdf shared here that has all that Rife targets, you can use it for: (i got them from the pdf)

Screenshot_20230407_222744_Microsoft 365 (Office)

Screenshot_20230407_223152_Microsoft 365 (Office)

Screenshot_20230407_223237_Microsoft 365 (Office)

Bening Tumors in general and the others are how bening lung tumors are called.

You can check the whole list of you like @Lanos

5 Likes

SM Lesser Diamonds album/patreon:
*Super Lung Trainer-for lung expansion

Dream Seeds
*Heal Those Around You (Be the Healer) v. 2 -and set the intention to shrink the benign tumors

There are many, many healing fields that are available.
Which ONES that will work for you will be “trial and error”.
I suggest starting with the free and inexpensive ones, giving them a good trial and review.

Have u tried all the suggestions from the last time u asked this question on the forum?

4 Likes

The Nestling, the Eternal ?

3 Likes

@SilverZuzu … yes I am in US
They can’t be surgically removed just because almost all of them are in critical locations which make the surgery too complex if not impossible. There are several small ones in lungs and open lung surgery is life threatening (not sure if it’s possible also or not), the one in abdomen is at the backside so it’s again kind of risky and likewise the others … non of it is easy to remove if not impossible. Getting such risky surgeries done will compromise my bodily functions anyhow even if I survive those. Ok now I am feeling depressed writing this all … it’s hard

2 Likes

Thanks you so much @Lunamoon22 … I will check the smart rife … I never considered it before and will check the list also. Thanks for sharing :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Please consider getting a second opinion in a specialized cancer hospital.
U would have to get your former files/records from where u were diagnosed.
I read u have just recently came to the U.S.
So dont automatically assume the surgery cant be done here in a specialized hospital…

Dont let fear stop u from getting a second opinion.

5 Likes

Yes thanks … and last time there weren’t much suggestions and few of them became confusing as it’s not cancer it’s benign …. I talked to Sammy and he said no for few of those. But he said yes for plasma and I have been using it

1 Like

Thanks @Ishvara … I didn’t know about Nestling … I will check it. Eternal is more focused on longevity then healing per se … that’s what I know

1 Like

It does heal. Rapidly.
Stops agin on its track
It has blue Print of Life

But id still try Smarter Rife first.

7 Likes

Adding:
Any of the
Intersessions
(there are free and paid versions)

I am willing to send my healing servitors to work on your problem for free, on a daily basis. (Done and ongoing)
If u are interested, please PM me.

4 Likes

Good suggestions above. Do you have these below?

Eternal
Plasma Flaunt
Max heal

4 Likes

Btw… who said this? It’s not true

I can also ask Wu Wizard to send healing if you are interested.

5 Likes

Thanks @Starlight
I do have plasma flaunt and I use it. I was considering getting the Max heal but wasnt sure since it’s a new field comparatively with less testimonies.

I just checked the wu wizard and it is Chinese medicine healing. I would welcome that … please DM me since I cannot see your profile. Thank you so much :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Ok. Sending healing now

2 Likes

Hey not now Starlight

1 Like

Hmm… ok. I’ll ask to stop

Edit: done

3 Likes