Twin Flaming Tour Applications

Hm, so yeah, if there is anyone who is interested in that topic, come in.

6 Likes

I am in although I have no ideas myself how it would be a project lol

2 Likes

Hey, what is this project about? Finding Twin Flames?

2 Likes

More about getting ready for fulfilling relationship,

4 Likes

And a few others things

2 Likes

Yes and in addition to that
twin flame is a concept as well regarding balancing one’s inner self, therefore manifesting outwards- like yin yang! The balance and union of the Divine Feminine and Masculine
In my opinion :
The emphasis is more about you than them as in DF or DM- yes, the 3D can help catalyze it/ bring you further in on your spiritual journey- whether you like it or not (my experience lol)/ as it’s a mirror of what’s going on in inside of you but now manifested outwards, and can sometimes be a blessing in that you see via them what’s going “off” so now you can break the cycle (and hopefully the “runner” mimics the “chaser” eventually and they both mature and grow into both parts of themselves- whether they are United in the 3D or not)

6 Likes

I love the concept though :)
I’ve been holding space for mine for over 2 and a half years so this….
Made me smile :slight_smile: thank you

3 Likes

Please count me in!

5 Likes

I can give advice on this but somewhat hesitant to join

3 Likes

It’s up to you

3 Likes

Cool count me in!

3 Likes

Let me know if you create a group chat, I’d have a look since it’s a quite a dear topic to me. Also I have a hunch that @anon32464289 may be interested

2 Likes

I am very passionate about this subject - I have many ideas, and would love to be included!

3 Likes

Perhaps this can be a divine relationship matcher of some sort :)

So many things can be added to the major concept bro!

Count me in brotha !

1 Like

Well the main twin flame concept is a bit complicated, many different perspectives and beliefs about it.

There should be stuff that should cover your motives.

2 Likes

Yeah man, not every one believes in the concept of twin flames

1 Like

Am well, if you join it might be a bit confusing at first then.

2 Likes

Who knows what will happen on the end though.

2 Likes

just to avoid the different opinions on this topic, this can be more of a divine masculine and divine feminine concept, because when you embrace your divine energies you naturally find your “most ideal” match that also vibrates at a similar resonance, and of course mindset enhancements that carry you on the way … perhaps with things that enhance the process like The Lovers, The Emperor, The Empress, (The Magician and High Priestess I personally think them to be more of DF-DM)

And of course enhancements of relationship skills since they are very different from personal development and social skills. attachment styles, relationship of receiving/giving, things of that nature as well.

and of course, i would love to be in :)

8 Likes

You can join to give advice and then stop participating. You can always remove yourself :D

(Don’t count me in though)

3 Likes