Uh-Oh, I may have accidently removed/unified my chakras. Please help

So, this good lady says: “Chakra means ‘Wheel’ or ‘Circle’ and is still an anchor to 3D continuing the reincarnation wheel and was created to keep us in illusion and away from our true Energy Meridian Wheels.”

Ok, I will ignore “fake chakras” vs “real meridian wheels” for a minute here.

In other words, she sees chakras as limiting constructs that are forcing us to stay in 3D. If her audio was effective, should not the chakras have been “removed”? Also, if one’s liver is under-performing, would we remove it? Seems like an extreme solution! A chakra is a limb of the energy body and is associated with a host of physiological organs.

Removing blockages is not really the same as removing the chakras, right? “Defund police” comes to mind. So what then is the case with these audios? I sense a lot of mixed concepts - “I will try anything, chakra remove, chakra activate, and do it all” - which is one approach and may work for some, but all I am saying is caution is needed.

11 Likes

Sorry, i was not comparing chakra removal audios with Sapiens stuff, or at least i didnt mean to.

I mentioned Sapien in that category because it is also for example his belief that for example we have etheric cords and we need to cut them. Thats why he made this video, and its really helpful.

Just like some others have their beliefs for example that there is 8th chakra, so he creates a video for that.

Now obviously Sapien is way out of their league… And lol i understand that you dont like me to put him in that category.

I also feel kinda bad when other channels use term morphic field. For me their work is more of a programmed energy with some intent.

1 Like

Man I know you should read her book.

But it was a quick solution for me and it helped.

Nah I think she means by chakra removal you allow energy to flow normally from your body from spine to head. Since there are not energy storages where energy would stay.

I didnt really used it for enough time to remove those energy vortexes and transform them into stream of energy going from my sacrum spine up to head.

Nah nah you don’t get it, we only need to remove the ASTRAL liver

Lol

5 Likes

A few years ago, psychic surgery was a big rage! Seems to have now disappeared! People spent thousands of dollars while the trend was blooming …

3 Likes

Ok, well, let’s introduce you to @Maoshan_Wanderer then.
He’s been with Dreamweaver and I since the old xtrememind days. He’s also studied with Dale, the morphic teacher of Dream and I.
He’s a powerful wizard or sorcerer or whatever term he prefers, on his own merits.

In fact, alot of so-called advanced wizards around nowadays are using things he invented 10+ years ago and they think it’s new.
And have no idea he invented it, because he’s humble and doesn’t take credit for things he should.

He has much more to his resume, but we’re a private group who hope people see the logic of our arguments without throwing our accomplishments behind them.

So meet @Maoshan_Wanderer… someone who knows his shit, :wink:

27 Likes

Ha was just thinking to post psychic surgery as a example of fooling the masses.
Great example!

4 Likes

Yes I heard he was in old fourm but didn’t know he was with sapiens teacher. And that sounds really cool. I only thought he might be just an old guy who knew sapien from many years lul. I apologise to both of you if I sounded rude but I was just looking for exact answer from trusted source that’s all. There are many people in internet these days who tries to shove their beliefs on you so it’s not easy to trust anyone’s statement.

3 Likes

Wtf are these videos o.O

I heard about something that was under a similar name / idea but it’s just an energy healing method (at least as far as I know, it’s called something Geistheilung), no blood or anything like this, what the hell… why would anyone see a video like this and think hell yeah I want that…

3 Likes

Also I’d like to ask both of you many things but dms are locked so kinda sucks lul

1 Like

Well if it’s true what om just mentioned then I don’t have problem believing your statement. Thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

By blocked I mean you can’t dm him directly unless he did before

1 Like

Well @Maoshan_Wanderer did mention there’s no 8th chakra As om said he worked with sapien and his teacher so I guess he might be right about it that there’s no chakra other than 7.

1 Like

It is not as if there are fields for all categories, there are many versions of subliminals that do not exist in morphic fields.

1 Like

Well that’s a bit confusing rn. I wanna mail sapien and know from him about this concept to be more clear. It’s not something that we can understand overnight without doing our homework. Also Om did say his statement is trust worthy…so I’m not sure if I can deny his statement rn.

1 Like

I don’t want to muddy any waters, but weren’t there originally 5 chakras in traditional Hinduism? I’m pretty sure the concept of 7 chakras was only introduced when it got westernized.

2 Likes

What are those five?

1 Like

It was in the Buddhist tantra actually, nvm. I misread the info, but below is the traditional buddhist chakra system:

5 Likes

No third eye? How that’s possible lul

1 Like

It’s the buddhist system, not the hindu one. Different religions have different interpretations of chakras. None are the most “correct” interpretation.

5 Likes