Uh-Oh, I may have accidently removed/unified my chakras. Please help

My guidance is that the 4d light body activates additional chakras, while the 5d light body expands/joins them, there are still energy centers there, but the entire light body is capable of processing all colors/frequencies/vibrations/whatever by default.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Oj7usKpnafZC0oPfxnPgSGC8pn8wBqcI

It is designed to activate your light body with the Seal of Metatron. It is good for whatever light body you are trying to develop.

It is my preliminary belief that it is possible to maintain multiple fully functional light bodies at any given time, but I have not mastered that yet.

6 Likes

It was fun, I have so much useless information (not useless per say but…) like betta breeding, goldfish breeding, the lack of knowledge for guppy and Hillarie breeding.
Seeing Oscars and discus fish produce milk (in the simulated wild environment, the Oscars swam around the mother like a host of drone ships, but I didn’t see any milk production, she would throw back scraps for them though, the discus on the other hand, did produce ‘milk’ )
But its fun man, I absolutely enjoyed it.

12 Likes

Just use the image?

Just as you would a mandala, yes.

Meditate with it.

Charge water with it.

Use it as your lock screen.

3 Likes

My question is why you even use subs after knowing about field lul…I stopped using long ago and it was the best decision ever made.

7 Likes

Actually, Captain can now design a bunch of audios going with today’s trend :smiling_imp:

• Chakra Separation
  • Chakra Re-installation
  • Chakra modification flush
  • Chakra Surgery
  • Chakra Re-Unification after Separation
  • Chakra versions 5D, 6D, 7D, 8D all the way to 12D (each level costs more!)
  • Chakra Re-removal after Re-installation

Possibilities are endless…

21 Likes

Ok…but that’s a lot of “I think”, “I am not sure”, “it is claimed”, “I believe”, “Dr. Virtual says so”…

How are you sure it is not one big placebo?

4 Likes

Or an angel. Do they have chakras?

Only angels can answer this question

1 Like

There are all kinds of possibilities, of not having chakras at all, or of having donuts instead of chakras.

If your source is a possibility based on a subliminal maker - and not thousands of years of experiential records by Yogis, Teachers, Occultists, Dervishes, Gnostics and Clairvoyants who recorded their visions and experiences in great detail and there are “real” and holistic systems of cultivation based on these experiential observations and not listening to subliminals on Youtube as the source of truth - sure, there are possibilities. A suggestion - there is more to spiritual practice than Youtube and scripts recorded by anonymous doctors that claim anything and everything and especially if the results are in the realm of “I think I felt something”.

One needs to be have an open mind - not just to expand one’s horizon, but also to be able to discern real possibilities from nonsensical BS. A lot of these new age concepts come from a complete lack of understanding of energetic anatomy; and a failure to understand energetic constructs, their utility - as concepts, as systems and their physiological functioning.

20 Likes

13 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

It’s pretty!

3 Likes

In addition to the other options described there would be this of Dr Virtual 7, which among other features there is also this:

Flush bad subliminal affirmations from bad sub-liminal creators.

Legendary Subconscious Mind Mental Blockage Remover In 432 Hz. 1,000,000,000,000,000,000x More Stronger

Listen 1-3 times every day or not do not put this on loop.

1 Like

Sapien has audios for every chakra on Gumroad. If the goal was to remove them, doubt he would have these created in the first place.

18 Likes

Who said there are only seven chakras? Probably those who have read only new age teachers heard of seven. Most Tantric systems talk of sixteen, and these extend past the Crown into the astral body. Once the heavenly orbit is experienced, you begin to glimpse these centers as spiraling masses of energy above the crown. There are systems that work with 108 chakras. And then there are also systems that work with seven as representing the rest of the Chakras.

My post was about “chakra removal” - now that you deleted your original post, there is no point changing goal posts.

The video I should? Urr, no thank you! I will let others enjoy the benefits of whatever chakra “modifications” are happening these days :rofl:

18 Likes

Read this feature please

Flush bad subliminal affirmations from bad sub-liminal creators.

But you kinda should be…

@Maoshan_Wanderer knows what he’s talking about.
Sapien trusts him…that should be enough for you to trust his opinions too…i mean if you trust Sapien, right?

12 Likes

So it sounds to me that you are saying that just because it was not recorded by Yogis, Teachers, Occultists, Dervishes, Gnostics and Clairvoyants but from some random virtual doctor it means that there is a lower possibility that we have more chakras than on our body?

And if it was recorded by them and we felt something more up the skies above our head it would be more normal than now, where… random virtual doctor said that there is 8th chakra?

I am always excited to see what people on Youtube post and do (Doc7, Maitreya, Sapien and others)
hence those are their beliefs that they literally give us to experience.

And then you see that ego dissolution audio actually works (was it ever reported by them that they listened to an audio that dissolved their ego?), and then you see that you actually feel strong energy above your crown, and then you see that your body is turning out to be Greek.

All of those stuff that I experience by Youtube channels made me believe more than some stuff they experienced even tho they might not experience what I did.

I wanted to say that I dont agree with what you said that source from some sub maker Drvirtual7 is less worthy than source from Yogis ect… Since I think he has its own sources that can be also based from them. Its like he does spiritual homework for me and then puts it in the video and automates the process. But yeah it could be that he is giving us a complete bullshit, but then again if we get the results they say their work will do… Then it feels legit to me.

3 Likes

I would not club Sapien with the others (not sure about Maitreya, I am not familiar) but none of what Sapien does or says is ludicrous. It is backed by research, experience and none of them negate the wealth of experience or tradition or basic commonsense.

12 Likes

Explain to me what benefits you got from Chakra Removal? Ego Removal or Muscle growth fields are NOT the same as Chakra Removal - these are based on Sapien’s solid research and have testimonials for specific results. Do you see me contesting any of those fields? No. Grrr…no wonder some of these Youtube content creators have a field day selling anything and everything (not to mention the claim of being ‘morphic’ fields). I have no beef with any of your favorite creators, I just find the concept of Chakra removal nonsensical, that’s all. Agree to disagree, and that’s perfectly fine.

11 Likes