Ultimate Healing List?

I want to heal my stomach and intestine and destroy all diseases.

Here is my list that I will begin tomorrow

Plus I will go on a Low-FODMAP Diet

1- Intestine Healing and Regeneration
2- Irritable bowel syndrome
3- Kidney and Adrenal Healing (feat. Vakkuum) (Morphic Field Programming)
4- Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers healing (Energetically Programmed Audio)
5- Fungus Destroyer (Experimental) Energetic and Morphic Programmed Audio

what’s your recommendations?

can i listen to more than 6+?

2 Likes

Healing card, after having done the Attunement one properly (see instructions in the link):

Dreamweaver Card System

3 Likes

And adding this, after @dream_blvd’s reminder in another thread (Caution though, because quite strong! Some people have looped it like frenzies and regretted it afterwards):

6 Likes

haha yes my mum did that and complained of having to go to the toilet unpleasantly a few times. I told her to please take it easy and not rush her healing :joy:

3 Likes

how many times should i listen to it?

1 Like

When I was using it for another health issue, I was playing it 2 times.

By the way @XRPStorm, forgot to answer your question (I had it mind but got dissipated later on lol):

Yes, as long as it doesn’t become 65788 fields per day. Also, for organ detox and healing fields, it’s all the more recommended to follow the official instructions and if not available, take it easy either way. In order not to be drained.

2 Likes

Is this one on Patreon? Seems like a great one.

1 Like

stomach and Intestine ulcers healing is not in Patreon yet. It works amazingly well.

I have combined that with IBS from patreon,
Metabolism boost,
Liver Cirrhosis,
Far infrared, Ampk and cellular absorption works good for metabolism.

3 Likes

Felt again to give a detailed explanation of how I improved my metabolism (get rid of gastric issues, bloating, heaviness because I often have oil foods, sweets, cakes, biryanis, and what not :crazy_face: )

Recently I kept a week aside to get my body’s metabolism into balance, and ready for a detox. Make sure you are ready for this and don’t add up junk food during this time. I had mostly vegetables and a light diet for that week. Make sure that they are easily digestible.

The process is clearing -----> Rest to organs --------> fortify organs ------> maintenance.

started with 2 Detox fields on day 1(1x time 1 day only) – clearing
Lymph drainage, Sinus clearing (1 or 2 times on day 1) – clearing
continued with The Politics of the body (2x times for 3-4 days) – clearing
Liver, Kidney, Pancreas, Stem cells audios for organs, – fortify
Also, add Sacral chakra field If you have – fortify
in addition to all the above field suggestions. – fortify

This worked for me amazingly well, you can modify as per ur comfort. You can feel the light weightedness of the body in a couple of days if u do it right.

4 Likes