Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Thx… My father had seizures most likely because of accident and I don’t have seizures

1 Like

Would love seeing a new option in the free audio fields list called:

Herb audios

F.ex.

Holy basil
Clove
Oregano
Thyme
Cinnamon
Cardamom
Caryophyllene this one Is in the tower
Rosemarine

There already is a honey and holy basil field i know.

Etc etc

4 Likes

do we have to wait inbetween listens or listen directly after one another?

Between audios from the same stack no, from stack to stack yes rest a couple of hours so the energy of the previous audios can integrate and settle deeper while avoiding overwhelming your body and energy systems

3 Likes

Welcome to Sapien Medicine on Gumroad

2 Likes

Can anyone recommend a stack or playlist for cleansing

1 Like

Energy Body / Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning

The Exorcism Rite version 2.0

Etheric Cord Cutter

The Energetic Salt Cleanse

The Bushman Medicine

Divine purge (psychic university)

All free🙂

2 Likes

How many times should I listen to them if I combo them? And thanks for the recommendation really appreciate it

1 Like

2x or more each but aura cleanse is 30 mins already so that can be 1 or move

Shielding 3.0 would be a good purchase to prevent the need for clearing. For me it feels like I’m in a bubble it’s very nice in busy public spaces.

Shielding 3.0

1 Like

Okay thank you very much. I am new to NFTs and don’t know what they are and how they work. I am using Maitreya fields DM though but I am not sure about the NFTs. Can you tell me your experience about which NFTs you are using and how they are working for you it would help

1 Like

I have 4 NFTs and they all work wonders.
Some NFTs do a lot of different things so may take longer to see results in certain areas.

They come with audios as well so you can carry the printed NFT around and listen to the audio when ever you wish.

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread
Have a look here at all the NFTs that are for sale

Hope this helps🙂

2 Likes

Let’s say I purchase an NFT attract love on the shop and keep the image in the folder will it work 24/7 in the background for me or do I have to see the image or listen to the audio?

1 Like

Best off printing it off and carrying with you all day then keep away at night and play the audio a few times a day

But I do believe once you own it the NFT is connected to your consciousness but still would say print out.

1 Like

guys do you have anything in mind like an update to study for exam/achieve goals/brain power/studying?!🥲

In addition to the stack mentioned above you can also add this:

2 Likes

If you didn’t already it’s good to review Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack) - #175 by Dr_Manhattan post and all the ones that link to it.

2 Likes

thank you so much!

1 Like

no i haven’t come across that until now!! thank you so much!! i’ll review it fully

1 Like

You are welcome. There are more posts delving into details on free stacks, it’s good to read this one as well Superhuman genius users read this!

2 Likes

you’re so kind with me again i really appreciate your replies

1 Like