Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Yes you can. Use what you need my friend.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply it’s good to know we are able to use more than one stack. I was thinking to use one physical stack( for example weight loss , organ rejuvenation , beauty etc) and another stack for the other issues( for example unconditional love , spiritual growth, attract wealth , achieve goals etc.) so two stacks daily. Also any idea if there are any limits on how many of those stacks we can use daily? And I know that the right answer is probably that it depends on each person but I was wondering what usually works best for most people. Thanks .

2 Likes

everything that you need as long as you have time…

the audios in a stack should be coherent with your goal.

create your stacks

share what you achieve.

if something is off to you, trust yourself and dont do it, same is when you feel you need something.

dont overachieve, dont underachieve. dont jump, love you and your body and use the tools knowing that you do so to cherish and support your own self first.

good Luck!

2 Likes

Thanks again for taking the time to reply , I plan on using only sammy’s stacks posted at the beginning of the topic so the audios will complement each other and be coherent with my goal.

2 Likes

hello there!

following the creativity and logic of @anon51280824 (BIG thank you! ) and thankful for the Creations of our Captain i suggest
the following all around stack which can be used daily and consists for the most part out of paid audios:

Point of no Return x1
Kinetic Quasi Crystal x 1
Alchemical Holy Light x 1
Spear of destiny x 1
senescent cell removal x1 (cos we tend to overlook the junk in the physical body in this forum)
Acu-Automation x 1
Myophascial Release and Anointing x1
Microkinesi Therapist x 1
Acu-Automation x 1

is only arround 50 mins long

i call it a primer stack :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

hope you enjoy it too!
Take care!

6 Likes

Hello :wave:

Welcome to the Forum.

In the case of stacks for physical changes it is recommended to work on no more than 4 things. So you dont get overwhelmed and see results faster.

About raising the vibration, luck, happiness etc you could listen as much as you want.

Brain fields or hormone related ones are recommended x 2 loops at at time etc. Specially at first.

Usually the audios have a listening recommendation in the description box, if it doesnt say anything it means 2 or 3.

If theres a warning, it says.

But also since you are new best its to read all here:

Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

4 Likes

Thank you very much for replying. I am currently listening to the intense weight loss stack during the day following Sammy’s instructions and to the beauty stack once at night as I saw that half of the videos in that stack aren’t physical videos( confidence , inner beauty etc) Do you think that’s ok ?

1 Like

Thats ok :) enjoy

1 Like

their was booster stack @gpo made has anyone been able to find it?

found it

it might need a bit upgrading Cough… cough
@King_A thread can give some insight the different stacks

1 Like

Such an underrated/overlooked masterpiece!

6 Likes

I wasn’t going to comment but after a little more than 1 month of testing, I wanted to drop some feedback and also thank you for this stack. It’s probably my favorite so far, along with JAAJ’s Daily Self Love Stack.

I used some elements of JAAJ’s beforehand for a while. Then I switched to this one by modifying and tweaking it a little bit. I’ve been through an annoying period, administratively speaking: some old taxes from a former job popped up out of nowhere, I had to spend days trying to convince the tax folks that there was a mistake in order to find an arrangement and other stuff like that. I also had to hang out again with some people (after more than 2 years) with whom I usually had challenging relationships.

So regarding the tweaks: for instance, I begin with Vibration of Transcendence.

I replace number 3 and 4 with Armor of Light and Navigator of Awe.

I replace number 6 and 7 with Blessings of Aphrodite.

I too use the older Attract Love. Somehow it feels stronger, etc. I complement it with Become Whole.

I also add Childlike Wonder for some reason, like notably the need to keep a fresh look on even annoying duties.

Since I have grounding servitors, I don’t always add Schumann.

The end result has been quite awesome so far. For example, instead of waiting for hours inside the tax office, I’ve been treated like some VIP by employees lol and my issues (documents, payments, etc.) have been solved illico. Same for the aforementioned challenging relationships: they’re smoother than ever right now.

On the other hand, I’ve been encountering some extra attention (including flirty ones) way more often. But they all remain “contained” and tactful. No harassing attitudes or such.

It’s been 4 years since I’ve last been in a serious/sustained relationship. Since I have an extremely solitary side, I mostly don’t care. However, I also know that in the past, whenever I was staying single for “too long” (!), I was sometimes feeling like an outcast and trying to benefit from new “romantic” perspectives popping up on my way. Maybe also to fit the social mold lol.

I could have done it again this time. Like, I could have easily wanted to test my currently increased “power of seduction” further and thus attempted to live something with one of the current guys around. But no matter how charming some of them are behaving now, no matter my prolonged celibacy period, and no matter my age (because of course, some people are already panicking on my behalf and saying stuff like “it’s now or never… You’re not a youngster anymore”… lol. Well, even if this kind of remarks still temporarily irritates me once in a while, I don’t really fall in that trap anmyore for too long. Because those are people’s expectations and beliefs. Not mine)… I feel at the place where I am right now. Just fine. Not out of avoidance, bitterness or reluctance related to past failed relationships, not out of collective question marks constantly raised about long-term singles, not out of the idea of wondering if some things are better as a couple.

A multi-purpose and balanced stack, overall. I currently only use 4 physical fields along and that’s it. So thank you again. And thanks to Sammy for the compilation.

11 Likes

:hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Paid versions to be included I would like as well @SammyG
It could help people a ton on understanding

1 Like

Would the androstenol field need to be substituted if the listener is female? Or could it be omitted altogether?

2 Likes

Hmm… Androstenol is produced in women as well, and has some beneficial impacts on women. I am not sure how exactly this field works for women.

I will let one of the many lovely ladies on this forum chip in… :pray:

6 Likes

Sorry for this dumb question, but is whole body stimulation the body primer from the energy course?

2 Likes

Yes it is

4 Likes

Hadn’t forgot about this but should be adding the paid field stacks soon. Been extremely busy these days but it’s on my pirority list. Just thinking of whether I should mix the paid with the free or just do paid stacks by themselves. Don’t want to make stacks too long

11 Likes

@SammyG please do only paid pretty please!

1 Like

I think if the stack can do better with paid and free, add it in. If you think paid only works more efficiently add paid only, maybe it could depend on the stack your making for.

1 Like