Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

41 Likes

@_OM What would you think about doing this while listening to Pranayama Training? Would it be pointless, complementary or act like an over-booster?

Edit:

And one more question (:face_with_hand_over_mouth:), but it’s not urgent: would you think that what the Whirling Dervishes do is a kind of Star exercise put in motion?

6 Likes

So yeah, this exercise is like 4 or 5 different exercises/meditations all-in-one hence why some believe it’s the ultimate yoga exercise.

So my first caveat would be to try it by itself, as described, first.
Like anything (and a ongoing theme of my many posts) give yourself a “baseline” before adding to it.

Now, I’ve done this exercise for many many years and, just as the author said, it CAN knock you on your ass…literally.
It’s THAT powerful.
So, I’ll be giving other fields, techniques that “stack” well with this later on.

So, saying that, the breathing described above, IS a pranayama onto itself.

Having said all that, any pranayama breathing technique will work.
Just make it as intense as possible whether slow or fast to create that “static electricity” effect with your Solar plexus.

16 Likes

Yes, it is a form. And they are utilizing some time/space (as opposed to space/time as described by daniel in previously posted pdf) by whirling to create quite the magical effect!

3 Likes

Out of thanks :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for this post. Is it better to exhale through the nose or through the mouth?

What are the benefits one may receive from doing this correctly over a period of time? Will this help one’s manifesting ability?

2 Likes

It certainly does help manifest! I mean when you are filled with a lot of life energy, manifestation is easier.

I knew Jon Peniel briefly before he passed (I think in 2003?) through his wife’s niece, and she seemed to use it mainly for manifestation (we were both young and manifestation was the most important thing then). It is also part of many Qigong systems - especially in the Daoist Smiling exercise - where one can use specific emotions or intent to “ride” this energy wave after practicing it for a good amount of time.

Note that Left hand is Yin (for right-handed folks) while Heavenly Qi can be more Yang - and this posture is not random, it is accomplishing a lot of complex polarity balancing alchemy albeit it looks deceitfully simple.

The energy flow (heaven to earth) can also be reversed for some specific reasons, but I will not go into it here as it is not needed by most.

32 Likes

Better thru the nose.
Great for clearing sinuses,stuffy noses, etc.
Have tissue ready! Snots gonna fly! :triumph:
(Don’t stop the exercise to wipe away snot tho. Just wipe up after the rush of energy dissipates.)

9 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @_OM Thanks to both of you for clarifying this matter. I’m interested because when I practiced the Kapal Bhati Pranayama for just a few weeks daily years ago, there was a powerful, hot surge of chi energy in my right palm which really amazed me. It happened a number of times I assume this star exercise may possibly trigger a kundalini awakening in the practitioner.

5 Likes

Can this damage electronics near you? @

Ok, let’s talk benefits!

• Expand and widens one’s energy systems and chakras
  • Increase one’s awareness and sensitivity to Universal Life Energy(ULE)/Prana/Ch’i, etc.
  • Awaken and promote a healthy Kundalini awakening.
  • Clear sinuses and stuffy noses during allergies and colds
  • Allow one to have a constant source of ULE at one’s disposal by simply saying the affirmation.
  • With time, there is no need to say the affirmation, just visualizing or intending the energy flowing activates it.
  • This exercise done consistently over time is the original “Ascension” field. *See below

*I read a very very very rare book from the 1800s where the Enlightened author claimed that THIS was the only exercise/meditation needed to reach Enlightenment. He basically said, that over time one’s energy pathways would grow, chakras would grow, thereby increasing one’s consciousness, etc as one was able to handle more and more energy…
Sound familiar?
It should, because that’s exactly the same path that the Ascension field takes.

So many here wonder how I am so “sensitive” to Sapien’s fields.
I believe this exercise plays a major role in that.

Many seem to want to be a Super Saiyan here.

Well, this is the path to that…

Now let’s see if those same people want to make the commitment necessary for those “powers” or will they complain “it takes too long :confounded:” : :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Recommended exercise schedule coming soon…

41 Likes

That would be soooo nice :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No and yes.

It won’t directly damage electronic equipment unless you’re purposely throwing ch’i balls (and know what you are doing) to destroy it.

What’s more likely to happen is that over time you will gain a certain degree of “walking around” ULE in your system.

If, for some reason, you are “off” or “out of balance”, your energy systems will start frying electronics around you.

I’ve seen this happen many times and it takes some amount of time for that person to realize that their “imbalances” are indeed causing the malfunctions and not some sign of spiritual “growth”. (Spiritual ego)

15 Likes

Is this suitable for a beginner? Or new person to energy work?

3 Likes

Absolutely yes. and recommended.

7 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

I started this exercise the other day and first day, just a few minutes, I could not feel the energy. Second day, by the 15th or so breathing, I felt warm energy flow through my arms (just like when I did Tai Chi Yang style with a group/alone years ago for just a few weeks) and my right foot was getting hot, although I was not yet on step two in which one should affirm silently while holding one’s breath after inhaling.

I also had vivid dreams for two nights now; first night, it was a lucid one and I attempted to astral project from it (I did it in the past) but I just remained in the dream scene. My next dream the same night I talked with a close friend who died 5 years ago. Second night, it was a vivid dream in which I talked with another dead friend casually. I don’t know if these dreams were effects from doing the exercise.

I’ll continue doing this exercise once a day to see how far I will progress.

23 Likes

One of the very few interview (series) from Jon available today. He once mentioned to me that he finds the energy of a lot of these interviewers disturbing, and that the folks listening to him speak are most often the kind that does not like him or his work. Some of the things he predicted during my conversations with him seem to have already occurred, esp related to China and its aggression. I will share some of the things he told/taught me if and when I get a “go ahead” from my HS/HGA.

He identified several of Tibetan/Hindu Mantras as originating from the Atlantean origins which was originally how we bonded for a bit. Some of the videos have some great pictures of Jon as well (though he looked different when I met him).

His music is also Multidimensional. He had sent me a few Cassette tapes (which I wish I had saved).

25 Likes

Some Related Resources if you want to read more on this (and related) topics.

https://filebin.net/uhua2xt905dcnmw4

https://www.amazon.com/Children-Law-Lost-Teachings-Atlantis/dp/0966001532/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=the+law+of+one+jon+peniel&qid=1597871816&sr=8-2

20 Likes

Adding Pranic swirls could make one go up to Super Saiyan Blue :joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvXhLRs2viI

11 Likes