UltraPsionics 1.0 Spell Caster

Hmm, is doing the exercises of 3rd eye opening from Samuel together with Crown&Ajna 2.0 considered spontaneous awakening? Because I’m doing in all this in order to you open me 3rd eye faster. I’m really excited to experience what’s on the other side of the veil that shrouds us. I read on the website that spontaneous awakening is all evil entities and stuff, so got a bit scared.
Thank you.

I’m answering this based on several years of reading people’s experiences, but I have no personal experience to share … I’m only writing about interacting with entities, not other psychic abilities since I’m a beginner level in that area

The reason why people say not to force/ rush opening your third eye is because it can be scary. Suddenly you’ll see, hear, and/or feel entities around you which you probably haven’t had that ability since you were a baby. These entities know you can see them so they’ll try to scare you.

However if you gradually open your eye, you’ll be better able to become normalized to interacting with them and so you’ll be able to raise your vibration easily in order to attract higher vibrational entities rather than dark and low vibrational.

2 Likes

That gives me goosebumps. Because my 3rd eye is pretty much, can feel stuff but not see it. One of those cases. So should I keep trying what am I doing? Any others ways to deal with the fear?

Parasitic entities are literally everywhere.

They are usually feeding on some drunk idiot at a bar, or the average human who is in a negative state of mind.

In bars, clubs, places with alcoholics and drug users, etc.

Go to any bar or club with your astral vision open, you’ll want to puke.

If you are able to see them, you’ll want to get rid of them.

You are essentially a threat to them, so if you see them, they know.

And as the person above wrote, theyll try to scare you so you close the vision and be “normal” again.

There are plenty of books on psychic combat, in most cases you can call on your soul/guides/guardians etc and they will get rid of them instantly.

Just call upon them and state it is your will (very imporant).

Or you can ask them to teach you astral combat, thats where the real fun begins :wink:

So as I said, do not be afraid, you are VERY powerful compared to them.

12 Likes

Thank God for one thing. I have never been to any clubs/pubs/bars in my life. However, will/might see parasites like rubbish on the ground because you are in the crowd most of the times. You sound quite experienced. As I am practicing in my home surroundings I feel more safer. I know that the fear is something I’ll need to face sooner or later. So as soon I start seeing them lot, basically get your weapons out. Would having a dark servitor work? Or you really do need your angel team? Because I not that familiar with all the stuff yet.

Last time I opened my third eye I wanted to burn everything to ashes, I live in a city for now, so everything is disgusting (from an astral POV).

I just keep it shut, maybe even calcify the pineal gland on purpose sometimes so I dont have to deal with it, but thats just me.

As for “weapons out”, its not really a battle, they arent exactly “warrior entities”.

Dark servitor is too overpowered, careful with that thing lol, that one even scared me , and trust me I have experience with “demonic” beings, the dark servitors presence alone made my room cold in the hot summer lol.

Angels would work better yes, angels love smiting low vibrational beings, especially the parasitic ones.

But its best that you also ask them to teach you how to kill parasites.

Most people prefer shielding, you can do that aswell, works much better and faster, but I prefer killing them, atleast that way there is “one less” to worry about.

4 Likes

For your experience it isn’t encouraging me anymore to open me 3rd eye. Is it really too much to handle? And when did you first open it?
I’m 16 and I don’t if it’s good for me or not? I just weighed a bit of pros cons and done. What do you advise?
Dark servitor ones funny​:joy::joy::joy:… Does it have a scary appearance? Over powering? Or some cold-hearted vibe handsome guy(don’t know for sure if you can say that)??

You will see the world the way it is.

People’s fake smiles, the negative energy in certain places, etc.

Depends on where you live, opening it in the mountains for example is a very beautiful and magical experience, in the cities , not so much.

It isnt exactly too much to handle, but its all depending on the person.

The first question should be why?

Why do you wanna “open” the third eye?

6 Likes

I had a terrible childhood as well as encountered sexual harassment in my teenage years from someone who knew my family for a long time.
I would rather know people’s facade then be fooled by it. This resulted in me being scared of people’s intentions. Doubts. Paranoia. Even if I know a person from a long time I would still doubt his words if he said" I really care for you ". On the other hand, I wanna defy the religious beliefs I have been brought up with. That causes me so many inner conflicts. And of course Law of attraction+guided life pack. I wanna feel energy. Does that sound good enough? I would love to know something extra!!

2 Likes

I see…

Well, you could use the animal empathy field from Dream seeds, that way you will “know” what people are thinking, but you wont have to deal with other things that come from “opening” the third eye.

Whenever you are doubtful, just wear the Lion mandala.

It will help with fear, and nobody messes with lions, trust me :wink:

11 Likes

I have found that some of them are a bit more sophisticated than that. To make it short, they’ll contact you and make you think they are positive beings and convince you of all kind of nonsense. In the end it is like you are handing over your energy to them for free.
These are more sophisticated entities and many people in the reiki / energy healing field fall for it.

1 Like

As a professional sorcerer and purveyor of metaphysical goods and services, allow me to add my 2 cents about the Solomon pentacles, etc.

They are VERY powerful, and they are VERY effective. The fact that they don’t make rational sense in their current form is irrelevant, the only thing that matters is if they work… and they themselves are egregores, as many have imagined them, and as we have imagined ourselves. You can modify magick however you want, and it will still work. Mix up the colors/directions/guardian spirits? Makes no difference (you might get slightly different results, but you WILL get results).

Everything we have now is built on lore. Dragon Intercession? Lore. Chinese dragons are not real in a physical sense at this time. But is there energy there? Entities? Help to be had? Yes.

10 Likes

Can someone tell me where can I get a free radionics software with simple instructions. I want to try radionics.

http://radionics.magix.net/Downloads.htm

1 Like

does the entity removal work on this radionics?

I want to update everyone who is interested in this topic about the situation. I have talked to the creator of the audios/energies and he ensured me that he didn’t use any spirits for that. I will leave his complete answer here, so everyone can come to his/her own conclusions. I just thought it would be fair to share his side of the story since I was the one who came up with the warning of spirits.

Hello,

For all no.

These which include Spirits are used upon sigil/symbol - in these case, all titles that include King Solomon main pentacles, from definition include spirits (planetary spirits),
and these products which include King Solomon’s goetia also include spirits,
there are titles like Arathron, and these also may include spirits,
or these which are made upon Book of Moses,
all the rest, do not include any spirits, especially so called eXtreme energies, except some titles, which include servitors,
(don’t know if you consider servitors as spirits, I do not),
for example Immortality and Anti-aging include 77 tiny servitors for helping person recover health and gain anti aging effect.
some of eXtreme energies include elements of egregores, like VirtualGF or Femme Egrore,
but I would not consider these as spirits,
once the product is created these (egregores) are usually set of one of few goals, and can’t be able to accomplish any other goals,
than these for which are programmed,
There is information in the description of each product, which energies (pentacles, sigils, diagrams, extreme energies, etc) have been used while creation,
so anyone knows what energies/etc are inside. I know that descriptions are not written in perfect english, sorry for that.

ConvertAnyFileToAT is a kind of pre-programmed energy and not using any spirits.
Even the copyright protection does not use spirits.
I don’t know who makes the assumption that if some products contain goetia, then all products must contain demons, goetia, spirits, etc etc
To me it seems like stereotype thinking or too far-reaching generalization.
But I would understand it, there is one person that think I encourage him to contact with goetia, sorry man, but he asked me detailed questions about goetia,
it’s seems again that when you try to be honest with people, and try to answer their questions, they could take a word out of context and make a jester out of you. [have not guarantee that you could do the same, by the way]
Another argument for such thinking is obvious one: there are indeed evil creators across the Internet, and know it would be hard to distinguish which one is one,
which is good, or which is bad, honest, or greedy.
I saw the Sapien Med forum and I saw some other lampoons, which are a bit not nice especially that work hard to fit users wishes, requests, etc etc.

And defining me as greedy by someone whom purchased as I remember 5-10 titles (in time when I had to create copyright protection)
(I suppose that he shared these products with his friends) and remember to this day that he with angry wrote me that copyright protection
is very, very bad idea, or something like that.
But he didn’t know that in those times websites were attacked by unknown groups of hackers who steal with fake credit cards almost all products,
post them on forums, host them at different files hosting, and pretend to sell them, or sell them still, who knows…

All SMF/HT4Y emails was spammed with different questions, no possibility to distinct which is user is from SMF/HT4Y and which is from bunch of different forums, endless emails, users that pretend to be your friends,

and problems with payment processors because of a flood of fake credit cards, fake accounts, etc etc

And unhonest attempts of obtaining products like virtual psionics.

Concluding it with a philosophical twist, it’s much easier to hate than to love, it’s much easier to think in a negative way

than in a positive way, however life is much more worth than making this effort of loving and thinking positively.

Oh, by the way eXtreme energies like:

• Tribute to EA, Enki invoke spirit of EA, Enki

• Tribute to God, YAHWEH, invoke great Spirit of God

• Tribute to Mother Earth partly invokes the spirit of Gaia.

include spirits or invoke spirits, which can’t be considered as evil ones,

but who knows, in today’s crazy world with its atheism and devaluation of fundamental values…

Let’s end it petically.

What rulers, such a world.

What kind of dog is such a gentleman.

14 Likes

Hello , Thank you very much for your sharing, your decision was very wise.

1 Like

hi everyone i am looking for powerful sigil to use for radionics / psionics …
whether it is SIGILS for subjects in general or very specific in particular, as long as they are jerky, it is fine.
For the moment I use “the flower of life”, and the “magnetron”. I am new to these thing, so any information will be appreciated.

Hi I think you contacted Filip of Seduction Magic Flow and have reproduced his answer here.

Firstly, as far as I know he did not make the UltraPsionics. The software is by Xtrememind. He is friends or maybe business partner (not certain) and sells Xtrememind products on his website.

Regarding the answer, I have no comments as I do not have sufficient knowledge of this field.

3 Likes

I have been using many of Filip’s products for a while now. They all work great, everyone of them. I’ll vouch for that. He’s a great guy also. Not sure why people have issues with him.

Edit: Actually i do know why. I remember now It’s because I was hit up multiple times by people who wanted to pirate his work and got all butt hurt over his anti piracy. So then all this nonsense was started to discredit him because they couldn’t get something for free . Go pay for it and have some integrity man!

I won’t say anything more on here. I respect Filip

14 Likes