UltraPsionics 1.0 Spell Caster

Anybody have the UltraPsionics 1.0 Spell Caster ? I’m interested to hear your results about it.

https://www.xtrememind.com/ultrapsionics-1-0/

3 Likes

This app, judging by the reviews, works well, but is expensive.
Almost the same, but cheaper here:

3 Likes

Do you use this yourself?

Yes, I use it. Not so often true.

1 Like

I have it
I just wish it works in background too
And because of that I gave up from it
Full version is 25$
Is there any background version you know for?

2 Likes

This is the cheapest solution that I know. There is nowhere cheaper app than this with such features.

2 Likes

So you claim there are still apps for Android with background version? Do you know good some?
I mean that they are working still as in background? Is Cybershaman is like that one?
Can you name some so I can search for them and choose best one among them?

This application works as it should.

you have good results with this application.?

1 Like

I don’t understand your language but I think you asked me for results…no I didn’t have any results cause I was pissed off cause it’s not background version so I didn’t use it

1 Like

I tried to read the description, and all it says is that this app helps attract what you want. is it possible to say a little more ?!

1 Like

Sorry for the misunderstanding, and thanks for your response.

1 Like

This is radionics, there are people who do this, there are also people who do reiki, healing. There are many good technologies that make our life better.

5 Likes

The one I’m really interested is the link i posted, UltraPsionics 1.0 Spell Caster. I read about this one before but i don’t fully know the details. But I’m also curious.

What’s better Xtremecaster or Ultrapsionioc caster to purchase please? In your opinion

Xtreme castor by far. You can run trends on it. But also about $500. I can’t afford that.

3 Likes

That’s why I’m looking at ultra psionics. It’s linking you up to the godcaster system so I’m assuming it’s very powerful. You can also run sapien fieds through it. But more so you can attach to scalar frequency generator and chi generator.

3 Likes

I’m using filips manifestation folder for sapien fields with good results like that. But I’m actually interested In quantum manifestation.

5 Likes

Spell Caster is the usual program for radionics, only for the phone, also its functions are no different from any radionics program installed on your computer. If you compare Spell Caster and CyberShaman, then CyberShaman is much more effective.

3 Likes

I have had a version of cyberchaman for months, but I have never been able to use it because I do not know and do not understand how it works. can you recommend video tutorials ?!

1 Like