UltraPsionics 1.0 Spell Caster

I have the UltraPsionics 1.0. I will try to give you a detailed experience of it.

This is the most basic & old version of android app which is from Xtrememind Their latest version is the XtremeCaster which is on https://www.xtrememind.com/xtremecaster-ultra-64-godcasters/.
The price is not on their website but on seductionmagicflow which I think is their affiliate link is $550. https://magicsubliminalmp3s.seductionmagicflow.com/item/xtremecaster-ultra-smf-edition-68-godcasters

The main difference between these is the number of operations you can simultaneously. The UltraPsionic can run only one operation while the XtremeCaster can run several. Theoretically,
the Xtremecaster is powered by 64 decomissioned god casters while the UltraPsionic is powered by one, however, nowadays the activation of 64 godcasters is for UltraPsionics also.

When you buy the UltraPsionics, you have the option to use it as it is or go for full activation. For full activation you need to send your picture holding the phone running the app and
record an audio of yourself saying the words “Aram, Adam Acsdam” and send it to Xtrememind for full activation. You then get the power source of 64 goddcasters (chi generators).

I tried running the app for one month without any activation. I could feel the app taking power from me. I ran it for better sex. After one month I had much better erections, bigger penis and better sex. However, I could feel the app drawing power from me and at the same time, I was running subliminal from Subliminal Shop (Indigo MindLabs). They forbid you to mix any 2 products from different sources. I asked them if I could use the app at the same time and they said no. They seemed to be quite shaken from my question and mention of this app.

After some time, I decided to go for full activation and sent the picture and audio recording to Xtrememind. Activation was done in a single day. I started using it. I used it for a friends job.
He got an interview call in I think 5-6 days.I used it for my stomach issue. I felt better feeling. However, I stopped it for the following reasons:

1. My small daughter was down with fever. I used the app once in the evening and then later she woke in the middle of the night and she started shouting like she was seeing something.
    She screamed about something moving and taking something. I have never seen her so scared. Her fever was though gone by morning.
  2. The next day I was sleeping and I could sense 2 persons / things walking outside my room. I also starting have some nightmares.

I stopped using the app and shared the details on email and facebook group. On facebook some members opined that it seems that app has opened some type of link or door to entity / thing, which has access to me. I should stop using app and try to banish any entity (if present). I got the following information from Xtrememind on email.

The app has its own internal energy source with ascension seats. Particularly Melchizedek and its powerful on its own even without activation.
The caster has algorithms that raise energy and serviors, even without the chi gen connection. You may be very sensitive that you’ve seen them
Similar to the programming behind some of our spells , the software energises power spots in your place. That also attracts entities.
The use of chi energy, orgone and tachyons all attract beings. It’s like the heat of humans attracting mosquitoes. Or cooking food attracting flies. Natural.
And there are hordes of entities around us at any given time. You simply increase the number of entities when you practice magic or manifestation.
The algorithm does allow you to draw on wiccan or ennochian power if desired

****The app is powered by these Godcasters
https://www.xtrememind.com/godcaster-ultramind-mind-machine/ They are very powerful chi generators that power the XtremeCaster.
The magi need a witness to connect the user to the godcaster. Without a witness, magic dissipates to the atmosphere. It’s the basis of all radionics and manifestation. One of the ideal samples
is blood but that would be inconvenient. Pictures and vocal recordings are nearly as good

After few days, I tried to use it again on myself. I again had nightmares. Then I requested Xtrememind to deactivate the link. I have since then not used the app.

I do not know what was the reason for this. People use the app and they had good results. Either I am too sensitive to energy or I do not go well with the audio recording term. “Aram Adam Axadam”.
This refers to the concept of trinity (Father, Son & holy Spirit) in Christianity. I am not Christian so it might be a belief issue or not I cannot say. It could be some conflict of myself with the chi generators.
It could well be some issue totally non related to the app. I cannot say.

15 Likes

The Law of Attraction Engine app is from the site Healing Modes
https://www.healingmodes.com/lawofattractionengine.html

I have not tried the app, but have the desktop PC version i.e EasyRad from the same site. It is basically a radionics software. You input the target and trend(what you want) and it does all the work.
I have a plant which normally does not go well in my environment. I am using it daily on the plant and it is growing from a small sapling to a big plant. Lately, I have also added the Plant audio from Sapien to the mp3 of that trend.

5 Likes

@adm I have the CyberShaman 8 Free version. it works fine on windows 10.

If you follow the installation guide on this link it will work fine

6 Likes

Hey thanks for the details and explanation. Wow. Well not sure now. I do run filips energies without experiencing that. Thanks

1 Like

@MUSICMUSICMUSIC In fact I have also run Filip ’ audio from Seduction Magic Flow. I got very jittery. He made some low energy versions for me but in the end it did not work for me.

2 Likes

So basically the ultra psionic app works off of the lower vibrations ancient Egypt / babalonian occult magic?

1 Like

Lol i am also running subliminal shop right now.

1 Like

@MUSICMUSICMUSIC I have no idea what the ultra psionic app works off?

Which sub are you running from subliminal shop? I used their subs for 3 years approx. I had good benefits but I seemed to be locked in . The thread I posted my question was on Shannon’s Thread Volume 4…that thread is archived and no longer available to read…lol

2 Likes

@okl Right now I’m running the Emotional pain relief healing aid 5.5G. I have anxiety relief aid 5g, Depression refief aid 5g, Ultra Success luck maximizer 5g which I’m waiting to run after i finish Eprha 5.5g. :+1:

1 Like

So as far as I know you cannot run other subliminals or stuff while using their stuff? They say it will interfere or disrupt the sub…what is your experience? Have you run any other program with their sub?

2 Likes

Lol. I’m currently running sapiens fields, Filip’s energies audio tailsman’s. I have his manifestation folder which i like a lot. I have lots of affirmations in there and sapiens fields to use as audio tailsman. I use Eprha when i sleep. The only thing is maybe it makes his subs a little less effective in my opinion. That’s all i noticed. Some people claim to be tired and spaced out in the day time mixing his stuff. As far as dangerous i don’t believe that. Just might overwhelm your mind with too much input hence being tranced out on the day time. I think that’s all really.

4 Likes

If i pay 9 $ patreon, will there be “convert any sigil into audio talisman” ?

2 Likes

That’s interesting. I have famous Ultra Monetary Success. I ran it for like 6 months and then it stopped it last month. I felt it was not pushing me enough. I will try running it in parallel to Sapien and see.

2 Likes

Sometimes i wonder if these claims are made so people don’t confuse their results with other things being the cause or so they don’t get good results and blame them thinking it’s not good quality. Cool let me know how it goes.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I’ll check

Does Xtremecaster need activation as well as Ultrapsionioc caster?
Did you heard if anyone had unwanted results with it perhaps?
Thank you anyway for sharing your experiences

2 Likes

thank you very much for all this information and details, it is much appreciated.

1 Like

why do you say that, what interest does he have in doing that ?!

1 Like

Say for instance you run two subliminals on the same topic you may not know which one gave you results. Also his subliminals are very dense so if you run other things it may affect how well the subliminal will work for you because our mind can only handle so much. Some people do this and say they don’t get results because it’s not good but that’s not true. It’s because their mind cannot handle that much data. That’s why .

1 Like

it is very interesting what you say, because there is a belief which says that the subconscious is unlimited and can manage a quasi Infinite quantity of information. suddenly, maybe it depends on the beliefs of each person.

1 Like