Umm. Where'd the Results/Testimonial Thread Go?

Coulda sworn there was a very long results thread that existed on one of the timelines…

Pretty sure @anon26869922 had just posted some puffy lips :stuck_out_tongue: in the past 24 hours.

Now? Gone?

Not helping my timelines reality…

7 Likes

Hmm. It was at the link below previously…

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/share-your-results/24/

Pretty sure of that too. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thread seems to be gone or hidden?

2 Likes

No idea what you talking about bro , we don’t share results in this forum, your in the wrong timeline,

3 Likes

topic was deleted, not sure why
I un deleted it

if there was a reason why it was deleted please let me know

5 Likes

1 Like

Pretty strange, I don’t know why, its an important topic.
The whole topic didn’t need to be deleted, if people wanted to remove posts.

So it was either a mistake, or somebody doesn’t want testimonials listed?

11 Likes

Strange… The Mass Meditation for Better World thread is also deleted. :thinking:

edit - here is the link which isn’t working - https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/mass-meditation-for-a-better-world/5688/527

4 Likes

so yeah… time for some changes…
@Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

Im sure you are able to see the history of deleted threads and who did it. Thats strange. I see it now tho

1 Like

Probably got lost . Things keep disappearing after server hosting migration. Is someone causing these glitches? :joy: We have someone very sneaky behind the scenes. :thinking:

If that’s the case then I’ve literally skipped timelines myself!

1 Like

Captain and Sammy are looking into it. Could be some thread setting based on age of the thread, etc. Seems like a glitch based on the info currently available.

4 Likes

Please tell me it’s a glitch in the timeline where all the users on this forum have been transported to another timeline. That’d be so cool!

2 Likes

Are you sure? :smiling_imp: Not all Timelines are “friendly” haha

4 Likes

As long as I have a way back to the original one, it would be cool to explore a new timeline!

4 Likes

:woman_shrugging:
don’t know. Barely know the dewbob1998 in this timeline.

5 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:

Wonder if he has astral projected yet…

Oh yeah, just remembered the higher self is key to skipping timelines

Astral project and you can ask him.

1 Like

Higher being experience bro

That’s all I’m going to say :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Possibly related to age of thread!

The following older threads started in March seem to have disappeared recently as well:

Edit: Many threads started by @anon6431808 seem to have disappeared? (including the two threads above and the previously gone Share your results! and Mass Meditation for a Better World threads)

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

Edit: Thanks, Dream! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes