Uneasy feeling

Why I feel so uneasy :/ idk if this is stress or something but very uneasy feeling around my heart. I been stressed out lately and also crying a lot but idk why today it hit very hard on me. Like I can’t even think of anything else. I tried reduce stress audio but it didn’t help… Or even salt cleanse. Which usually do but I don’t feel much effect from it

4 Likes

Sorry to read that and sorry to ask but are things still rocky at home? And are you using some deep cleaning fields lately that are likely to bring uneasy stuff to the surface?

As pointed out in many reviews (also recently), when nothing else seems to work, the planetary combo (Nullify/Amplify) can make a significant difference.

7 Likes

I think I’m just sad because my boyfriend is very suicidal lately and I’m so hopeless. I’m in long distance relationship with him and I can’t do anything but the feeling is very strong that sometimes I almost like losing my own mind. I was having vivid anxiety couple hours ago too. I’m trying not to focus on it but it’s hard… Idk what else to do

5 Likes

Sending good wishes to you and your boyfriend…

You may need some shielding fields for yourself, as well as Soul/Core Restoration and Etheric Cord Cutter to preserve some parts of yourself in this context.

Anxiety fields, Mental Health album as well.

Some Be The Healer for your boyfriend can be good (much better if you inform him beforehand).

A recent discussion here too.

CAUTION though: I’m not cataloguing those fields so that you use all of them at once and overwhelm yourself even more. Picking only a few of them to offer yourself some extra support is enough.

9 Likes

Thank you I appreciate that. I might try listening few of it but I think I will eat something. Sometimes it helps too. Thank you again for the prayer

4 Likes

You almost certainly have some unhealthy cords with him. Bronyraur beat me to it with that suggestion. Try looping the cord cutter a few times. Often the emotions we experience aren’t actually ours in origin (!). Maybe try adding the “Energy Blockage Removal” as well. That field always like an energetic vacuum sucking out negative energy from my system. The “Remove All Negative Energy” field is one of my staples when I’m feeling a bit off, as well.

I hope the situation with your boyfriend gets better soon. Sending some positive thoughts his way :pray:t3:

11 Likes

Maybe it’s too but both me and him also suffering. He can’t find a job and I’m suffering from social anxiety. And we shared things together but sometimes our ego clashing together. This is what has been bothering me too. I’m confused and feel lost because I can’t move forward… With my own life but then I tried to help someone that I myself don’t know how to help myself. I’m all on myself in here and none of my family can’t understand me. It’s all really hurt to think but I have to live through it. And thank you for the prayers I appreciate that

6 Likes

Accept what it is
Don’t fear even if you are going to loose something
It is ok to loose sometimes
It is ok to move ahead even if we don’t know where to go

3 Likes

But I can’t lose myself in the burden of my social anxiety I don’t want to give up on myself too and I’m afraid that I might. Because I don’t know what else to do

2 Likes

On top of Bronyraur’s great suggestions ill add playing the meditation stream, or white light, and focus your intention in first expanding love from your heart wider and wider until it covers you, your surroundings and go all the way to him and cover him, keep that love light flowing and the image for a while every day and once you finish, play the emotional release and cord cutting, so you help your self him and stay detached of any extra emotion.

5 Likes

Very simple
Do the things best that you can do for yourself
You cannot change society
You can change yourself
Do not look after social connections we born alone & we will die alone

2 Likes

Hey. Hope you feel better soon. In addition to others suggestions, use this one too.

3 Likes

Use the anxiety removal audio, it helps me a lot when i have anxiety attack due to my sensitivity to panic situations sometimes.

3 Likes

After i’ve used thyroid healing and regeneration, it feels that every brain field gives me a huge shot of anxiety which it act on my thyroid also. I treat with anxiety removal. Can’t listen to any energy brain audio anymore. At least til i heal thyroid completely or brain.

3 Likes

One more question about the etheric cord cutter. It will not making me think of him in different way right? I love him and he loves me too. But he’s just very suicidal and I keep getting his energy of it. If this cord cutter help with it I will definitely listen to it everyday @anon46520955

1 Like

Love is not the same as attachment.

Codependency and attachment are not healthy in a relationship.

Cord cutter would cut the etheric cords grown between the two of you so you can be independent yet loving towards one another.

If the relationship is solely built on codependency and its toxic and takes more from you than inspire both to grow and blossom then it has to be fixed, its a risk we all have gone through at some point, letting go of expectations is the first step to love right.

Id say play it. And go with the flow. Itd bring an ego battle but if you really want to shift this situation and help him then do it and also listen to ego dissolution, crucible, the devil in reverse and emotional release.

9 Likes

It’s not codependency but more of worrying of his situation. I mean you can’t just let someone do bad things especially thinking about suicide. But thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Girl, its hard to see that when you are in love and think you are helping.

You might think he is the codependent not you but when we allow codependency then we are in it too.

You dont think you are codependent?

Then loop etheric cord cutter, it should be easy, you wont stop loving him.

… i wait for you to share results. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I did listened twice just today. But yes I was just worrying too much and how I can’t help when he needed lot of help. But I do realize that I need to focus on myself too. Maybe I should stick to ego dissolution more often. And the cord cutter once a day.

3 Likes

When we want to help the one we love and they cant help themselves, we just improve, heal and grow ourselves and that goes right back to him and that helps healing him. Focus on you and be loving towards him but it is really important for you to cut the cords so you can help him being a detached observer not a character in his story. His personal story.

9 Likes