Unexpected gifts results

I listen the unexpected gifts field 3 times daily (except the last 3 days, there I had a break) and some other abundance/love fields.

And I get normally some random experience (unexpected gifts hahaha), like meeting randomly a friend or something else.

Today was even bigger. I was in the gym and needed a resistance band and the one I needed was taken right in front of my eyes and it was the only one. So I asked the guys if I could borrow it for some sets because they didn’t need it in that moment. While doing my sets I realized that I know one of those 2 guys. I saw one last year in the worldcup, he scored a goal for morocco. So I wrote my mother that I saw him, because she is a fan of him and we have the same nationality, she told me to do a selfie with him but I was too nervous. Then I started to think logically, I had “no good reason” to be shy/afraid because I know its a pretty good opportunity and I can’t loose anything just gain positivity. So I asked him. I got my selfie and greetings to my mom (I told him my mom wants a picture of us).

Sorry if there are a lots of grammar issues because English isn’t my native language.

26 Likes

That’s so awesome
Gratz! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s so cool !

1 Like