Unexpected Gifts

Today around 12:30 p.m. I was invited to eat a barbecue and have a drink. It was my cousin who came to see me and asked me to join them. I didn’t expect him to come :grin:.
Maybe this event is related to the field :gift::poultry_leg::meat_on_bone:.

10 Likes

Are you a moderator ?

This is sooo cool!!!

Idk how, or why, but i just got these sage sticks (?) In the mail today!

So grateful for this haha i always wanted to try this, i think it’s sage sticks, i see a bunch of bay leafs and this other thing on it

It’s from a company called Nessastores

I’ve never bought anything from them… So this must’ve been a gift or something haha maybe some one knew my birthday was coming up or something haha either ways, this is one hell of an unexpected gift!! I listen to this field on rare occasions here and there, maybe like once or twice a week listen for a couple of loops, when it first came out though i looped it for like an hour haha

Maybe one of those days i decided to listen some one decided to buy this! I wish i knew who was so kind enough to send me this haha so cool man! Haha

32 Likes

I think these are bay leaves. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You must cook a lot. :shallow_pan_of_food:

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I thought at first but… are these little seed thingers also part of the bay leafs? lol

I think it’s bay leaves + something else lol

It comes from this store

I’ve never bought anything from them before, and I’ve never bought anything of this nature before either hah

4 Likes

So I looked it up because I’m used to sage being in smudge sticks but not bay leaf. Apparently bay leaves work just as well for clearing a space but that are also supposed to promote “victory and peace.”

So really cool stuff! Happy early bday by the way :)

6 Likes

They seem to have more products in their Etsy shop.

1 Like

Ahh so cool! Hell yeah haha i knew they’re good for clearing spaces but i had no idea it promotes victory and peace! So cool haha I’m so happy about this gift lol

And thank you!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Had no idea. Good to know. Thanks!

2 Likes

Very interesting store Mr. Biceps.

I stopped using sage completely as my home is so damn filled with smoke alarms, if I burn even a bit of incense, hell breaks loose :laughing: So, I just use this every day before meditation.

22 Likes

Got another gift today. A free bottle in exchange for an “honest review” lol

This claims to be a Hydrogen Water bottle. Not really sure if it is a gimmick or if it actually does something, but the bottle looked nice haha

20 Likes

I wonder if theres fields work better and faster beacuse it effects that person reality but not their actually body so the field is changing the future rather then the person them selfs.

5 Likes

I’m not sure I’m understanding you.

“Reality” is a construct that’s perceived through and created by our bodies. A different way of saying that is our bodies, literally, create our realities.

3 Likes

I noticed that I am more generous. I give random small gifts, like today to a neighbor’s child, I gave him my chocolate. He was very happy and grateful. That was my gift, I felt very good.

23 Likes

Does anyone know if the image for Unexpected Gifts has any energy or the field added to it?

2 Likes

A few months ago I told myself I wanted to manifest a particular feather. Today I found three giant versions of the exact feather I imagined, the exact colors and everything.

29 Likes

What if we get an unexpected “Unexpected” field? :star_struck:

39 Likes

always awaiting such things…

10 Likes

“___ and thou shalt”

8 Likes

In case anybody hasn’t told you yet, the gifs you choose are absolutely hilarious and I love them :joy_cat:

7 Likes