Unexpected Gifts

I used this yesterday…
I had a conversation with someone that really left me hopeless, didn’t know what to do, how to respond, how to get out of my own depressing thoughts afterwards

Later that day I talked to a family member (which the conversation was about or rather their involvement in the situation) and they offered me a really unexpected option… Like I never thought they would even consider going that route or be the ones who suggest it!

I feel a bit hopeful again :relaxed:

9 Likes

Did you play it alone or in a stack with someone else?

you can also sabotage yourself if you crave it too much that you start overthinking it

I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence or not, however after a few hours of listening to this in the stack
with Mill Dol, I got 50 € as a gift.
Many thanks Teo!

6 Likes

Nice, so it works like that. If you keep it going we can monitor the resutls and put stacks, maybe influence stacks in the future like the point of no return. Thanks for trying it

3 Likes

For sure. Thanks to you for sharing it!

2 Likes

Does this only work with the fields or does it also work with the subliminals?

2 Likes

I started using this audio when it first came out and I listened consistently more than 3x a day and in June my mom gifted me a practically brand new car !! She purchased another car and she gave me her jeep which is a 2019 practically new !! I wasn’t expecting her to give me a car but I was manifesting one for months and I had no clue how I’d get a new one because I really didn’t wanna pay for one haha thanks mom :)

17 Likes

That’s something I don’t know at all but I don’t see why not. The million dollar empire you tried is a subliminal. But if you wanna try a creator of youtube I don’t recommend at all anyone. Better to make your own as I got only bad results from them nothing good from subliminals came to me.Bad thing I haven’t tried any guide to make my own but I am sure there are two or three on Reddit to make with your own voice

Well

Do you mean that on Reddit there are ready-made subliminals to customize with your own voice?

Very nice!

2 Likes

i have the same question: if this will work with subliminal frequencies too?( like quadible integrity)

I don’t know how to give this answer

Anyway Teo, I confirm what you wrote last week; listening to this field in the same stack with Million Dollar, I won the equivalent of $ 260.

4 Likes

I don’t think this is the case. Where does it say this?

1 Like

There are guides to make your own, I remember was one that said to make affirmations with exaggeration amd another to state exactly what you want

The other aspect was to recommend which app to download to record yourself and edit. One on phone which does not exist anymore and another one the audacity on pc.

Etc etc you get the point. They give you ideas like state the same thing in first second thrid person etc and give you some examples but you have to mostly be creative .

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

However, returning to this topic, this field of literally unexpected gifts, that is, you would get what you
don’t even think about and therefore not what you want or not?

2 Likes

This is just my opinion, I’ve received things that are heartwarming to me or that I in particular would appreciate, so I believe the field gets to know you a little bit. However, I have not seen this written anywhere this is just my inference.

6 Likes

Very interesting this answer, thanks.

1 Like

Sometimes I have second thoughts because my train of thought seems really to be over the place which is the thing that makes me want to experiment with combination.To be honest I know nothing at all but if there is something there might be that there are two things

1.Unexpected
2.Gift

You can’t get a gift is someone expect you to pay or have a trade. So there’s the need of the other party to gift something. Well not exactly the need but more like the preposition or a state of mind.

Second you can’t expect it. Expectations limits you but thinking about a thing doesn’t mean you expect it which after some time thinking about it is how “manifestation” works. The limitations which are there though which is interesting will not limit you unless you try to get to the road of wanting this exact result. Something that really it’s hard to go. And you wouldn’t even know it. Like subliminal limits audio, you don’t know what the block is consiously

If that helps then I think we are gucci with the field

2 Likes

Isn’t that the definition of “unexpected”?

Then you wouldn’t be calling it a “gift”?

What am I missing?

2 Likes