Unofficial announcement, Ko-Fi Level III

I have been waiting for this for a long time.

People often ask me for referrals to legit sorcerers and teachings. I only agree with myself half the time anyway, so that’s hard for me. But I do have a few I really like. Of course if they’re really lucky I’ll agree with them about 80% of the time, no one is perfect (how do I know? when I tell them my plan to get rid of human authority and they tell me government is necessary and good, they’re solidly stuck in the Matrix). But…

Among the ones I really appreciate is one who offers attunements, as well as a servitor to assist in the delivery of energy from said attunements, and others. This means I can simply command it to, say, channel the energy of an attuned power (anything from Reiki to an angel, demon, or any other source of attuned energy), until the situation is energetically balanced, neutralized, etc. Preliminary reports from group members indicate a huge drain on their energy systems, as it uses their energy directly (as is the nature of attunements).

So, what am I excited about? As soon as this process is complete, the Ko-Fi $111.11 subscription will offer you unlimited access to the energy of any spirit to which I am attuned. For example, I could offer an automated service to completely engorge you with the energy of the the Archangel Raphael in every area of your life until it is completely harmonized. And it will work (at least insofar as the pure energy of the Archangel Raphael is able to fix things). And of course I have dozens if not hundreds of attunements, and can attune myself to any spirit I wish. You can extrapolate how this power could work in your own life.

Although I will, of course, be replenishing my own energy, and adding this servitor to my team of existing servitors, I anticipate this will still provide a huge energy drain, as well as a lot of added power. So, my intention during the next few weeks is to go full-time sorcerer, raise my income so that I need no other sources of it, and then offer unlimited energy channeled through my being as a benefit for the $111.11 tier. I do not think I will be able to function in society in any way muggles would appreciate with this level of drain on my energy system, even if it is being replenished, so this is going to require a restructuring of my life.

Of course the servitor works with all forms of attunements, including Reiki. It is entirely possible that there can be an option to “engorge me with the energy of the Reiki Anti-Cancer Symbol until that energy will no longer benefit me” or something that will cause automatic and real-time instant healing of all cancers. That might sound a bit far-fetched, and it certainly isn’t and won’t be guaranteed, but I am very excited as to the possibilities.

And of course, access to all pantheons of all types will be available. Kabbalistic divine names, angels, daemons, Reiki, pagan gods, you name it. I consider all to be one, and my individual being to be God, so, there is nothing I won’t attune myself to.

This would even include other attunements I have created and/or energy fields I have created or integrated as an attunement (some of these concepts I use extensively in my own life, but they are not well understood here, so I don’t talk about them much). For example, each of my planetary fields is created and accepted by myself as an attunement before I create the audio field.

Prepare yourselves, and save up $111.11. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What is the projected release date? Round about

1 Like

A week-ish? The sorcerer who creates this servitor operates on his own time table, as do I.

I have received the servitor. Reiki/spirit chi balls will be stronger.

The past few days have been an absolute energetic roller coaster. Having a servitor specifically designed to maximize your attunements automatically (and I have dozens of attunements) suddenly unleashed on all of them is… something. My brain still hasn’t caught up.

The new services will go live in the next couple of days (probably after staying up all night and all day, and then another 12hr sleeping binge). Feel free to recommend here, discuss, or PM for suggestions and requests.

I am looking for commands/energy work that are clearly stated. With the servitors I have I can place an incredible level of power at your disposal. How would you like to use it? (Good recommendations do not have to come from subscribers, if you have a suggestion, fire away!)

1 Like