Unplanned Mass Meditations and Stack for next 2 days - between 5 p.m. GMT to 10 p.m GMT till Tuesday

I heard there is some rare and auspicious alignment of planets for the next 52 hours beginning from today till Tuesday afternoon 2 p.m IST.

Today (Sunday, 13th September 2020), a rare cosmic phenomenon is taking place with 6 planes located in their own house (shasta graha kutami 2020) -Sun in Leo, mercury in Virgo, mars in Aries, moon in cancer, Jupiter in Sagittarius and Saturn in Capricorn. Such a rare yoga is now formed after around 250 years and it has capacity to bestow good results for the world.

More Info,

Powerful-planetary-combinations-on-13th-september-2020
Rare-and-auspicious-planetary-alignment

I am no expert in astrology, but as I know this is the best time to

• Balance your mind and focus on your intentions ( sow what you wanna reap )

• Focus and make resolutions for the future - career/ financial/ Investments/ family planning etc. in a way best time to manifest things.

• To Meditate for higher good

As OM suggested, planning for mass meditations during this time and making the best use of it. I am putting a big window of time for next couple of days for everyone’s ease of attendance, as we cannot do voting in this short notice.

As we have seen most of them have opted for the mass meditation times between 5 p.m. GMT to 10 p.m GMT, so I think its the best time for us to passively/actively meditate during those hours. Don’t stop yourself If you want to use it as per your comfort timings.

Sapien Medicine Live Radio (Meditations): Relaxing Music, Meditation Music, Sleep Music, Study Music

Along with that, this would be a helpful mini-stack to intensify the effects.

Conjunction of Spheres
Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects
Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects
The Sun Gazer
The Star Being Experience
Higher Self Connection
Love Gravitation Wave

Welcome any suggestions. Thanks.

12 Likes

Ive been playing often (not loop but just every 1.5 hours or so) the Conjunction of Speheres playlist + Amplify and Nullify ones on speakers since 5am and daaaaamn it feels sooo good, ive done so much the past 4.5 hours while listening to this. Amazing :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Joining shortly!

3 Likes

You don’t need to loop Amplify and Nullify ones. One listen lasts 24 hours.

From the description of Nullify Effects audio :
I would say from one listen the effects should last 24 hours.

5 Likes

Thank you. I meant the planets list.
And one time the other 2 :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for setting this up, @Lucky and @ConkerRyan! I joined for about 2 hours going between meditating and listening passively. I got super tired and needed to nap after. I looped Conjunction of Spheres a few times also.

6 Likes

Yes, thanks for organising and suggesting the idea, @Lucky, @_OM and @ConkerRyan! Thanks to everyone who joined this impromptu meditation! :pray:

It was a beautiful meditation period. Look forward to meditating again tomorrow.

9 Likes

I added the Higher Being Experience to my stack.

6 Likes

I’m just reading this particular article, and thought to come here to see if anyone posted about it!

For about a week, beginning on the 8th September 2020, a rare and highly favourable planetary alignment happens .
In Jyotish astrology this alignment means that those born during this week will have almost no obstacles to their progress in life. They may have many exceptional talents, be especially gifted and excel in their chosen field.

From a Jyotish perspective those souls incarnating at this time will be blessed with exceptionally good karma throughout their lives and experience a lot of Grace. Some may even turn out to be Mahatmas – great souls born to benefit mankind and, hopefully, to hasten in the dawn of the Age of Enlightenment on planet Earth.

I was telling my mum the other day, what a beautiful birthday, to be born 9/9/2020. The numerology is also a lifepath master 22. So I wonder which great soul has just graced us with their presence. =)

3 Likes