Unrequested refund for purchased Gumroad audios?

Hi everyone!

Mike here, posting from Vietnam, although I reside in Bali, Indonesia (wow, second newbie hailing from that location).

First of all, a HUGE THANK YOU to and for the Sapien Medicine as it is and for your work. You guys gave me an opportunity to completely restore my physical health after COVID and heal my mind and soul from mental trauma suffered throughout the decades of my life. May your life be always blessed.

The question I have for you is this: in the last couple days I purchased several audios on Gumroad, namely Soul Restoration for Forehead, Soul Restoration for Heart and the Point of No Return. These are now allowing me to work on my CPTSD trauma. They DO work wonders. BUT when I wanted to purchase the remaining one, the Soul/Core Restoration, my library was empty, my email now says I got refunds for the three purchased tracks, and Gumroad cannot charge my card.

I was just wondering how did / could that happen. Really need that Soul/Core Restoration one. After clearing the Brain + Heart (removing so much of others’ negativity", I can literally feel those cords in the core, and I cannot remove them but need to. Too tired of various vampires sucking off my power, need to cut those cords ASAP.

Thank you!

10 Likes

Did you manage to download the files before the system returned you money? :money_mouth_face:

And welcome ~ I live in Vietnam also, kind of long term

1 Like

Hey, Mike_Lightman!
welcome light lav butterflies

1 Like

Yes I did. Which begs the question, was that possibly a sort of present from the Universe on the enlightenment path?))

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you!

1 Like

I would take that as a sign, that is a huge amount of saving.

I think you can setup another account with another email/card. If you are in a hurry you can ask your friend to buy for you as gift.

1 Like

This is not simply a huge amount of saving. These were nearly my last money. But keeping my energy with me is worth more.

Already asked a friend. He politely declined ahah. It isn’t yet the time then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Funny thing, another friend of mine (a true friend this time) already got that one for me. But thank you for the offer, if there was one.

Having now tested the complete set I can wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who is experiencing constant energy drain. You will even understand who exactly was pulling energy out of you and on what level. Helped me immensely. Highly recommended.

1 Like

This happened to me once for some PU items. It turns out Gumroad thought the purchases were fraudulent (they weren’t) so they have no choice to refund. I had used a VPN so maybe that was the issue.

The creator (Sapien) now won’t be receiving the money for the purchases you made, even though you have the audios. So perhaps you could contact Sammy and ask to pay for them directly.

3 Likes

Hi! Sorry for the absence. Yes, you are absolutely right. Will do once I get enough funds to re-make the purchase, or will use a different card.

Could you point me out to Sammy’s profile so I could PM him directly?

@SammyG

1 Like

Thank you!