Unsold NFTs

Good morning Sapien Medicine forum !

Like every year, all unsold private NFTs will be made public soon enough. Brace yourselves for all the previously inaccessible merchandise that will find their way to the the store publicly. Savor the abundance of the moment folks.

We consume the old to make space for the new year :slight_smile:
Nothing shall go to waste.

28 Likes

Thank you for letting us know!

4 Likes

Every year is the same :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is that gonna be on thesapienshop?

3 Likes

Yup

3 Likes

Yes but last time we weren’t informed when. It’s much nicer for people when they know in advance.

1 Like

Got it

That’s why it’s done slightly differently this year

3 Likes

Lol, their might even be a chance to get the NFTs you want this year, because most people mostly like spent money on the sale.

I got stress and anxiety yesterday and am planning on getting emotional damper, on jan 1

1 Like

When are they getting unlocked? January 1.?

1 Like

Their making space before the new year, so it will be the following days

1 Like

I was a bit metaphoric here.

I’ll let you know if I know more. Otherwise, not knowing when is gonna be part of the treasure hunt’s rule

Maybe today, maybe right now, maybe tomorrow or after tomorrow.

6 Likes

It has started !!!

its-time-ufc

16 Likes

Got Absolute confidence and Gigachad. What a killer combo :star_struck::muscle:t2: so many thanks!

2 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m so happy, now I bought “heart of foreign God” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I can’t see it on the Sapien shop

1 Like

Here u go:

3 Likes

Thanks for the link @Powren. :hibiscus:
However I was asking about all the private NFT not this one in particular. I found those now. But since this came up for my special notice … I checked this out. Can’t see people writing testimony for this one… anybody?

1 Like

U said “it”, not in general, so was answering for “it”.

But overall, everybody can find them in Full Catalogue and then Switch to according the added time. (1st and 2nd page, all should be there)

Better ask in its testimonial thread.

But to me, it seems to have helped with healing my heart, alongside other fields and now it’s fully restored.

There has been a lot of talks and testimonials in private tho, ask @LittleOwl if he can let u in.

3 Likes