Unstoppable Willpower

Lol. Thanks :blush:

I might switch it for Inner Strength Audio :thinking: or maybe have both

Welcome to the forum, Shyess! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and hugs.

Would be awesome if this + the attention & focus field got turned into a NFT… would pair up amazingly with silent mind

1 Like

Not NFT but already made

4 Likes

Wanting to make a stack based on this, what other fields would you add? Thank you

2 Likes

Knight mindset and have a look at dream seeds channel, The inner pillar of power, And the swords audio.

1 Like

Excalibur
Zealot of positive change
Spear of destiny
Devil reversed
Brain dancer

2 Likes

Do you mean Excalibur and Spear of destiny?

Why Brain Dancer?

Is Stop Procrastinatin still relevant?

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s still relevant-

I feel that brain dancer is refreshing and energizing that’s why I suggested

5 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yep and michael

2 Likes

One more curiosity; why the fields of swords? Thank you

2 Likes

read the sesc for tthem, they give u power

1 Like
3 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

LAMa day ago

Love this , definitely feel a compound effect in a few days

profile_pic

Anju Tanka month ago

Can we listen to it on speakers or earphones

profile_pic

Mattias Lundina month ago

Yeah it works but how?? Something with Dopamine?

profile_pic

Grim Reapera month ago

0:56

profile_pic

Bhinka month ago

When I first started listening to this video, I didn’t know the benefits I was getting, until a few days ago I realized that what I planned at night I would do the next day. Thank you

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousnessa month ago

I belief deeply that I am unstoppable. Thank you :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

profile_pic

I am so grateful and thankful I am best friends with my inner child and my higher self and I have a unbreakable bond with the two. I am so happy I am consistent disciplined intelligent wise focused balanced & am a great warrior. Amen

profile_pic

I am grounded in my energy and warrior spirit :dizzy::dagger:

profile_pic

inLoveAndLighta month ago

This is wonderful. Results in clarity & focus. I often get 4 hours of solid work done, in half the time :heart:

profile_pic

Usul2 months ago

listen to this and rélease astral parasites from maitreya… you will know what is the meaning of true will power.

profile_pic

patricia bareiro2 months ago

Fuerza de voluntad Imparable :muscle: :pray:

profile_pic

Mark Nunez2 months ago

Thank God the enemies didn’t hack this account. I love you Sapien and I hope this trial has revamped a fire in you to keep doing what u do!

profile_pic

Adrienne Fegan3 months ago

Thank you. I have been stuck in a comfort zone for to long. :heart:

profile_pic

Lynn Marcia3 months ago (edited)

That fly buzzing is too cute!:face_with_hand_over_mouth: The background noise sounds like it’s in the jungle from my home town :relaxed::national_park: I mean I don’t live in the jungle lol, but they are parks nearby for jungle trekking or go further and they are hills to climb​:deciduous_tree:

profile_pic

lucky3 months ago

THEY DON’T KNOW ME SON! WHO’S GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?

profile_pic

emazzaツ4 months ago (edited)

YEAH!!! LETS GET THIS!!! DONT LOOK DOWN DONT LOOK BACK!! ARE WE ON THE EDGE OR ON TOP OF THE WORLD?? ALL I KNOW IS , AINT NO LOOKING BACK!! TO WHERE?? THE SAME MUD YOU PULLED YOURSELF OUT OF? HA HAAAAHHH okie good looks 🫡 PATIENCE AND PERSISTENCE, WARRIOR, CHOSEN ONE. ok now bye. :pray:

profile_pic

ayaz lakhani4 months ago

This is powerful but so powerful that its interrupting with my sleep. Anyway to cancel out the effect?

profile_pic

Cold_mess5 months ago (edited)

Day1- ✓ (thrice)
Day2- ✓

profile_pic

debbie c clark5 months ago (edited)

Lack of willpower has been my biggest problem. I hate that I’m weak willed… I will listen to this 3 times morning and night… before any subs/ beats and see how I improve in a week…

profile_pic

winter lauzon6 months ago

I’m using this right now to get my dam taxes over with :joy: and on a serious note- I loop this anytime I feel overwhelmed by my goals and it helps immediately thank you :heart::heart:

profile_pic

PS6 months ago

Wish me luck intended to do 5 days fast, for my health and my hubbys.

profile_pic

David Hibbs6 months ago

At 61 years old I wake up at 8 AM every day just to lay in bed for another 4 hours before forcing my ass to get out of bed :joy:

profile_pic

Arcadia Lasar6 months ago

Whenever I’m feeling dark and depressed I put this on loop for a while and the darkness clears.

profile_pic

Himanish Bhattacharjee6 months ago

I think people becomes lazy when they don’t have a end goal, that keeps us awake.

profile_pic

𝒜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶8 months ago

I don’t know why if it’s seasonal depression or my hormones but I have been feeling very tired lately and this helps me get up and start doing things, I don’t even need any coffee etc :heart::heart:

profile_pic

Rain Fall8 months ago

I release all chords, hooks, ties, and attachments
to any persons, places, and/or things,
at any time continuum, and on all timelines,
and in all dimensions, that are no longer
for my highest and best good.
Any chords that are hindering and impeding my life
in any way, whatsoever: I release
all of these things now, and watch them dissolve.
Thank you, thank you, thank you — IT IS DONE! :pray:

profile_pic

Pragya Gajbhiye8 months ago

I used to struggle waking up in the morning for years, today I just played this half asleep and in the second listening, I got up from the bed and didn’t hit snooze. Eternally grateful to you sapien :heart:

profile_pic

David Linn’s Subliminals8 months ago

Had opposite effect on me. I’m an Uber driver and I just don’t feel like going to work. Listened to this 3 times and now I’m DEFINITELY not going to work!

profile_pic

woody notes8 months ago (edited)

2/2/23 first day of listening
3/2/23 :heavy_check_mark:

profile_pic

𝒜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶8 months ago

Just what I desperately needed! Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

y9 months ago

I am a lazy person, leaving bed in the morning is a struggle,and over the years I have tried many ways but none was much effective. But now with this field , the moment I play it, i mean within 2 seconds, I leave my bed. Lol. Thank you so much :blush::blush:

profile_pic

su2sa1li49 months ago

I want to follow my diet and burn some fat.
Diet discipline is what i want.

profile_pic

Faziah10 months ago

MERCI :heart:
Magnifique :rose:cela me rappelle ma campagne​:heart::purple_heart:
Gratitude cher DR SAPIEN :pray::rose:
LOVE AND BLESSINGS :sun_with_face:

profile_pic

Sumanaa S10 months ago

Thank you…

profile_pic

g da year ago

ive been trying to up my skills and progress in my career for a long time, but i find that i lose motivation after a few days/weeks. i’ve only just started using this to help keep me on track

profile_pic

Nemo🖤a year ago

Thank you so much sapien , i am so so so so grateful :revolving_hearts::heartbeat:
This immensely works!!! :heartbeat:

profile_pic

Sarah Jayea year ago

Cool field:) Does this induce dopamine and other brain chemicals?

profile_pic

inLoveAndLighta year ago (edited)

I want to play this for our team at work :grinning: and watch output increase significantly :grinning:

profile_pic

Jay Urra year ago (edited)

@Dreamseeds Will we ever get an Unstoppable Discipline ??

profile_pic

ayaz lakhania year ago

This helps in imagining with working on task. Even the willpower needs imagination.

profile_pic

Ken Stephensa year ago (edited)

This is one that the sheep have a big natural advantage over the more enlightened, even though their will is directed by their masters and being a slave is certainly not in your interest. This comes from their abandoning the present in favor of these other aims. They don’t stop to smell the roses, versus those who are engaged in the moment and smelling them. Our goals often involve tasks performed over time, think of bodybuilding every day to achieve a goal of being more muscular. Will manifests as the willingness to set aside the present, feeling pain lifting those weights, in favor of a future outcome, focusing on a lack in other words and looking to reduce it, in favor of the goal of minimizing lack that the more enlightened seek. The trick to doing this right is not doing this mindlessly but ensuring there is a clear profit, where the discomfort will be well exceeded by the comfort in the end. We could call this practical mindfulness, although we always want to make sure that these deals are in our favor when we choose to temporarily set aside our main goal of smelling the roses.

profile_pic

sapna kumaria year ago

Can I listen this in pregnancy also?

profile_pic

Joann Robinsona year ago

Gratitude :two_hearts::sparkles:

profile_pic

taare bhi sharmaayea year ago

intense tingles from the very first second omg

profile_pic

PrestonMoore999a year ago

I get tired after listening to this, like just a little drowsy, anyone know why? Someone in the comment section said that this purges out bad energies so maybe that’s what’s happening?

profile_pic

Word Arta year ago

My raw reaction to this is that I feel like a cool breeze on my face… so strange…I looked thinking there was some vent that started to blow…

profile_pic

soul ascenda year ago

Greets… could you plz tell me whether we should use headphones… or we should play them through normal speakers. Thanking you in advance. Namaste.

profile_pic

suffering withina year ago

D1-28apr-:nazar_amulet:

profile_pic

Mickey M.a year ago

The ego dissolution video combination with this one is Superb.
I didn’t see any progress when I used Sapiens Stop Procrastination Video.
Though that doesn’t mean it won’t work, “For other People”!
I just didn’t get much out of it. This is ALL Trial & Error,
When it comes to all these FIELDS
. What works for me may not work for another person & visa versa.
So please don’t let my own experiences shed a negative impact on:
** YOUR Own Journey into the Different Energy Healing Frequency Fields Experiences.**
:sparkling_heart::purple_heart::pray:🕆:pray::purple_heart::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

dobermanalfa12 years ago

Does it have any limit on how many times per day can be or should be listened? Usually Sapien gives a “prescription” on how to use the frequencies, or a recommendation…

profile_pic

Offline2 years ago

Just know this thing gets you out of bed with energy after listening 3 times

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Unconditional gratitude

profile_pic

eric whalen2 years ago

I am done reading dream killing reviews why so people get so stressed out by me? I am a good person a little ruff around the edges but I get millions of clients pledge’s so I must be doing something right and your just dimming my light so lets not argue and fight we will all be alright

profile_pic

Skee.Grae112 years ago

Thank you so much :heart::blue_heart::innocent:

profile_pic

what’s going on?2 years ago

This also purges out these bad energies that makes you be lazy, i was sighing out some bad emotions after few times of listening to this. Thanks man!

profile_pic

what’s going on?2 years ago

This is so effective, Please Bro Do one to fix the sleeping time schedule . Pls man! Consider this request!

profile_pic

Hussein Nasser2 years ago

What a time we live in. We literally have Cheat codes to life. Thank god for frequencies

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist2 years ago

oh yessssS ;D LOVE the nature sounds

profile_pic

frenk Shkurti2 years ago

I love to join your Army :heart::muscle:

profile_pic

Swati singh2 years ago

I would say this has worked for me and it has given me tremendous amount of inner strength +motivation to do stuff .
This works .YAY!

profile_pic

D C2 years ago (edited)

Like don’t waste time think about how just go for it and think of it as driving a car trust you’ll understand for more life advice hmu :+1::blush:

profile_pic

D C2 years ago

My advice do it then think and when your doing it will come naturally and also its dangerous to think and costs time please donate if you found this useful :+1::blush:

profile_pic

presmokan2 years ago

This + attention and focus field = :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

profile_pic

Mintu Khan2 years ago

Wow

profile_pic

Syed Zaadi2 years ago

Can we use without headphones?

profile_pic

Joe Honz2 years ago

I’m a 1986 indigo star seed this is now my favorite channel, every video resonates with my soul

profile_pic

Joe Honz2 years ago

This is truly something special, it really instantly increases willpower after 3 listens for me … no clue how I get this overwhelming energy

profile_pic

Delta Subliminals2 years ago

“What is now proved was once only imagined.”
~ William Blake

profile_pic

laur2 years ago

How many times do you listen to these? I’m new to dream seeds, old fan of sapien haha

profile_pic

Cristiana Nicolae2 years ago

That fly is unstoppable…

profile_pic

Magic2 years ago

The fly noise tho

profile_pic

Hanaf Abdellah2 years ago

can i listen to this with out headphones?

profile_pic

Halo Sunnah2 years ago

My head swings when I listen to this😵

profile_pic

23 XX2 years ago

i play this whenever i don’t feel like doing what i have to do AND IT WORKS

profile_pic

Bianca-Stefana Sofronie2 years ago

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye3 years ago

Is this the strongest willpower field? I feel like it is, I am grateful and try to ignore the bee lol

profile_pic

Owen Lawrence3 years ago

Really effective many thanks and love x

profile_pic

Ludo Cuore3 years ago

I’ve tried this for a few days but no difference yet

profile_pic

Mayank Sharma3 years ago

what should sapien video should i listen to for motivation ?

profile_pic

Britt Helen Bakken3 years ago

I feal it in my troath, weird.

profile_pic

Jayana Jain3 years ago

This field right here works! Studying is the reason why I’m using it. Normally what stands between me & getting right down to study is the huge pit full of snakes called procrastination. The pit is the procrastinating space & the snakes are your venomous thoughts that keep you from studying/your goal. And those venomous thoughts are mainly about studying/your goal itself! What this field does it actually just BYPASS this pit by going over it, by creating a bridge over the pit, so you never really fall down into the pit of procrastination. Results are that I’m waking up in the middle of the night from an extremely warm & comfortable bed, to study.

profile_pic

Shweet Spicess3 years ago

I need strong will power to come out of my shell to earn, to loose weight, stop eating sweet sugary n deep fried foods very challenging tasks so far in my life since childhood

profile_pic

Yt Ty3 years ago

Please make one for discipline. Will power isn’t getting me out of this rut.

profile_pic

Raphael Assis3 years ago

How many times a day? Like 2 is fine?

profile_pic

Michael Bright3 years ago

thank you thank you a million !!!

profile_pic

TMONEY official3 years ago

Do you plan on making a December 21st frequency

profile_pic

Harshit3 years ago

is this sapien’s page??

profile_pic

nx bdjshs3 years ago

i am not going to give up

profile_pic

Dorothy shinani3 years ago

I soo need this right now to do the impossible thank u dream seeds

profile_pic

maxwell3 years ago (edited)

Please answer, does this work on the prefrontal cortex?

profile_pic

Alan McDonald3 years ago

can this be made permanent?

profile_pic

Akash Kumar3 years ago

Can we listen without earphones?

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura3 years ago

When you look at the likes to dislikes ratio, you know this frequency is fire :fire:

profile_pic

Sabrina Haque3 years ago

How many times I can listen to it in one go? Will it be helpful if someone suffers from Bipolar disease? Pls answer @Dream Seeds

profile_pic

mo hawkinson3 years ago

This is a good one for mr

profile_pic

Brendan Lombardi3 years ago

@sapienmedicine if we shower right after these videos is it less effective like an aura cleanse

profile_pic

Sagar Baraskar3 years ago

can I listen it on speaker

profile_pic

DeLilah Boyd3 years ago

At this time in my life, where everything is seemingly not as I had hoped for my life to be, I accept the ALL THAT I AM in me!

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

Ah, I see you testing my willpower with this terrible “food” adds!
Damn you to God!

profile_pic

Portall3 years ago

I have been using this field quite a lot on and off since it’s introduction, practically grinding since August with some breaks. It’s rather hard to explain the psychological effects in full, but it works. Let’s just say I feel more and more motivated and find it easier to finish my tasks and stick to plan. Determination, persistence and mental endurance rose significantly. When focused and on loop, after a few listens I feel this tightness and warmth in my forehead and temples. It works on all three levels - there is brain development, mental attitude change, and deeper spiritual alterations.

profile_pic

Jetzt3 years ago

Hey : ) somebody knows how many times per day and for how long we need to listen to this one? : )

profile_pic

no name3 years ago

Thanks a lot. I’m currently fighting against administration to get that last one paper needed in order to inter higher education and be able to move on and improve my life. You giving me a lot of courage! Thank you!

profile_pic

Kimberly W3 years ago

Any idea why I have broken down and sobbed listening to this? It feels like soul retrieval. I’ve listen to all of the body, mind, Spirit video too and none of them have caused this kind of reaction.

profile_pic

Gotta show em

profile_pic

Mo3 years ago

Gang shit lets get this money

profile_pic

Rajappan D3 years ago

Excellent. My willpower is amazing.thanks

profile_pic

Nitin Sawant3 years ago (edited)

Never lose hope my heart, Miracles dwell in the Invisible ~Rumi
:heart::pray::sunrise:

profile_pic

Dana Stewart3 years ago

I am hoping this will return me to my old self. After a long journey of chronic pain & fear, even as I heal I have not been able to reconnect with my over productive self. I hope the is a big part of my answer :pray::pray::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

profile_pic

Ladee Lu3 years ago

On day 2 of a water fast and all I can think about is a McDonald’s, Sapien to the rescue thank you.

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed3 years ago

This has been really helpful and works just fine, I am now able to excercise even when I dont feel like it

profile_pic

Shehroze Malik3 years ago

If I ever join the Green Lantern Corp I’d be unstoppable

profile_pic

Are there affirmations in this one? I thought sapien didn’t do subliminal if you listen closely when it’s quiet at the start on a loudish volume I hear voices I don’t care just wondering

profile_pic

thelamb3 years ago

Can this be listened to by children and at what age?

profile_pic

lisa3 years ago

I can… I am… I will… I know… I trust the universe :milky_way:

profile_pic

Primal life3 years ago

How many time do we have to listen this?? For better results

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

Anyone feeling results in discipline already? How are you listening?

profile_pic

Ed Bengtson3 years ago

Sincerely thank you!

profile_pic

Prabhakar Rt3 years ago

Dear Dream Seed , This Video is like Game Changer, Thank you sooo much

profile_pic

Pasindu Kaumada3 years ago (edited)

Wow this works immediately. After just listening it two times, I felt my willpower has been increased suddenly to do daily activities that I was stucked with.

profile_pic

A Jesus Encounter3 years ago

Sending love and good vibes to all who read this :sparkling_heart: y’all can get through whatever you’re tryna overcome

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs3 years ago

Light and love to all here :two_hearts:

profile_pic

BLACK RUBY3 years ago

Do i need to listen this with headphones. Or else can i listen this without earphones. Urgent reply

profile_pic

Jóse Miguel Diaz3 years ago

esto en realidad si funciona?? gracias me serviria muchismo. y cuanto tiempo al dia debo escucharlo? gracias

profile_pic

maxwell3 years ago

Does this frequency go directly to pre frontal cortex? If it does then this is the real deal.

profile_pic

jia malle3 years ago

I already know im gonna be listening to this audio a LOT. Ill update.

profile_pic

I Am No One3 years ago

You mention of a compounded effect in the description… What does it mean… Kindly reply sapien… :pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

thelamb3 years ago

Will this help children and students aged 7 and up? :thinking:

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

Dear Dream Seed…
How many times a day min/max would you recommend one listen?
Or not everyday, but every-other day…
Prescription, please!

profile_pic

Happy Now?3 years ago

I’ve noticed myself becoming less lazy just listening to this for over a week now

I guess all that I really needed was that extra spike in willpower to overcome my habitual laziness. Thanks so much sapien :)

profile_pic

Yash Singh3 years ago

Is it used With Earphones Or without Them?

profile_pic

Cristian Andrei3 years ago

Can i listen to this to have the will to maditate before sleep ? Its ok ?

profile_pic

erkan pol3 years ago

hello can you for stuttering (speech disorder) please

profile_pic

Sriti3 years ago

It’s working!:heart:

profile_pic

Lolli Poppins3 years ago

Interesting upload. As usual, many thanks for the incredible work :pray::green_heart:

profile_pic

F923 years ago

Can you make a frequency for Fearlessness.

profile_pic

AscensionNow13 years ago

Wow…intense
Thanks

profile_pic

Ruthless Ruler3 years ago

I’ll admit it , I didn’t know what I was missing but it came out and I was afraid but not anymore.

profile_pic

boss oftheeast3 years ago

Is this the updated version of stop procrastinating?

profile_pic

Pat Beatty3 years ago

Thank you very much.

profile_pic

Anvesh Sengar3 years ago (edited)

I think compounded effect is that this video will keep on increasing our willpower…since the last one

profile_pic

Star Rose3 years ago

Just a few minutes ago I had a problem that requires me a strong will to stop a person while continuing to harm me, but every time I weaken and I do not do that, but this time I was looking for a clip of (Corona Virus) that I do not know why it was deleted and I found willpower. Sapin Medicin You are a gift from God to spread His mercy​:hibiscus::heart:

profile_pic

Marianne Apers3 years ago

DO YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME SO UNHAPPY , THAT THERE ARE STILL EVIL HANDS THAT HURT AND KILLING CHILDEREN , AND ANIMALS I KEEP HOPING FOR PROTECTION FOR ALL GOOD HUMANS ALL AGES AND ALL ANIMALS, I NEED THAT SOO HARD I CANT GET UP MY BED SOMMETHIMES BECAUSE IT HURTS TO BAD TO KNOW IT HAPPRN EVERYDAY , I CANT HELP IT THATS WHO I AM SORRY

profile_pic

lorna williams3 years ago

Thank you , Sapien Med. You are the best .

profile_pic

shishir jathar3 years ago

Sometimes desire is so strong, that our beliefs doesnt matter!

profile_pic

Brooke Little3 years ago

I appreciate this so much. I am a recovering addict and drugs are not my only issue - I have many behaviors that I could use help with. You are wonderful.

profile_pic

Alex Gerulis3 years ago

Is the Patreon version more effective?

profile_pic

rajesh R3 years ago

:star::point_up_2::+1::rose::fireworks::snowflake::atom_symbol::cherry_blossom::+1::rose::weight_lifting_man::cherry_blossom::atom_symbol::atom_symbol::snowflake::fireworks::flashlight::pray::rose::rose::weight_lifting_man::weight_lifting_man::weight_lifting_man::weight_lifting_man::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

Actually I was waiting 3 of new videos for a while:
Cut chords, self control, and luck
So, thank you.

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

So finally I have a chance to follow my diet lol

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago (edited)

Will this enhance pre frontal cortex?

I need this self control enhancement for long long time, decades.

profile_pic

Maria Carter3 years ago

I actually swatted that ‘fly’ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::purple_heart: Thank you :purple_heart: for this :innocent::kissing_closed_eyes::innocent:

profile_pic

Corazon Esotérico3 years ago

Thank you :wave:t3: I would like to gather lemurian atlantean knowledge could this work ?

profile_pic

CBH3 years ago

That one dislike is ticking me off.

profile_pic

mathai biju3 years ago

I will become a millionaire .

profile_pic

Phillipos3 years ago

How many times A-day is good to hear on this audio ?

profile_pic

Aniruddha Sharma3 years ago

Subliminal?

profile_pic

Ambitious Sunayana3 years ago

If you want to achieve your goals,this video is for you!!

profile_pic

Testosterone Lady3 years ago

Is the same video on gumroad a longer complete version of this. Like is this just for a little sample ? Pls anyone

profile_pic

Christopher Ellis3 years ago (edited)

Bird calls are easier to listen to than crappy Muzak. :green_heart: 🧙‍♂

profile_pic

You Know Who I’m3 years ago

Great!

profile_pic

Janet Grandstaff3 years ago

I hope this works for food,especially sugar cravings.

profile_pic

Christian Okonye3 years ago

What’s the purpose of the buzzing fly sound?

profile_pic

Nora Ramírez ochoa3 years ago

Im pretty sure It will help me achieve My 3 day dry fasting :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Renae Smith3 years ago

Thanks so much for your channel :blush: does this help strengthen the solar plexus ? Thanks so much

profile_pic

Curley Fry3 years ago

thank you so much. definitely going to help out for all of us students working from home right now trying to stay focused and motivated

profile_pic

Marcus Glenn3 years ago

I’m grateful for you and your gift you have chosen to share with the collective.

profile_pic

Christian Swiss3 years ago

compounded effect? Ha?

profile_pic

Hollie Georgie3 years ago

Needed this so badly! My abusive ex won’t leave me alone, and contacts me constantly. I always end up going back because it’s just easier, and I need the willpower to just stay away! Thank you Sapien :pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

David Linn’s Subliminals3 years ago

holy shit! that was fuckin powerful! i turned it up so the birds sounded like they were outside my window and i felt unstoppable! it was too much power for me! i had to turn it down so the birds were a good distance away. i felt like instead of my usual feeling where i had a wider angle to be like “well, i can take these other routes too if it don’t work out” and that angle was narrowed and i felt like “this is my only option. now just get out of my way because i’m coming through. oh! you think you can stop me? that’s a laugh.” i want to listen to this to become immensely powerful, but i already have a stubborn willpower and i don’t want this to make me un-open-minded to other peoples opinions.
is each listen permanent?
if you need to climb a mountain without stopping and make david goggins look like a sissy and make liam neeson look scared when he was fighting the alpha wolf at the end of The Grey, listen to this.

profile_pic

Vishal N3 years ago

I think i have manifested this.i am sure ill be benefitted thank you

profile_pic

Jordan Norris3 years ago

Sapien, Can you please do a video for dog health and longevity. Or even just animal health in general. Would be greatly appreciated

profile_pic

Meryl Umbrete3 years ago

When I am just about to lose hope and just give up. This willpower video came up! Thank you! More power to you.

profile_pic

Fghmail Fghgmail3 years ago

Lmao can you actually telepath or is this actually happened to everyone at the same time or is it actually possible to read the universe problem so you know what you’re gonna create to help everyone? Cause this is something that I kinda need and to tell the truth, the timing is quite perfect.

profile_pic

M D3 years ago

I started to workout because of my health I’m insulin resistant and a bit overweight so i really need this Because my will power can be really weak sometimes and I need to remind me that this is for my health.

profile_pic

Susanna virtanen3 years ago

Wow! Just what i needed! I feel invincible!

profile_pic

Youtube Fan3 years ago

Can u listen to this with one ear bud

profile_pic

Macarthur Louissaint3 years ago

Can you do a video on male enhancement

profile_pic

gustavo3 years ago

How exaclty does this work?
Is there some sort or chemical in our brain that makes us this deeply confident?

profile_pic

Chxzyn13 years ago

dare u to put everything on tidal sapien… appreciate everything…

profile_pic

all you need to hear…3 years ago

Makes me be full of joy… Love your work…

profile_pic

Snuggly Potatoes ASMR3 years ago

One person doesnt like unstoppable willpower…

profile_pic

Ted Smith3 years ago

Two questions Dream please: When on Patreon all audio fields are available? If YES! Do I need an internet connection? Thank you!

profile_pic

Cc3 years ago (edited)

Wooo!! Thank you!:heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Nathan Filippini3 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Metro Alphie3 years ago

What is minimum amount of time to listen to as to not loose its effectiveness.
This is 2 minutes long, is that enough?
It helps to know. Thank you✨

profile_pic

Isla Miln3 years ago

I’m looking to have the willpower to stay above and beyond all the chaos and bs!

profile_pic

H S3 years ago

Its so hard for me to do nofap because i’m in quarantine and I have a toe infection so I can’t even go out to exercise. I really hope this helps me. I do some indoor exercise but there is a limit of how much I can do.

profile_pic

Huss Rising3 years ago

This works on the solar plexus

profile_pic

yoy nono3 years ago

Can you make one without the buzzing bee/insect noise?

profile_pic

jennifer simon3 years ago

I needed this right now! I love it…and it’s not too long. Thank you Sapien!!!

profile_pic

FROMNOW3 years ago (edited)

This is extremely useful. Thank you friend. And the background music :) Easy to loop

profile_pic

bubbi3 years ago

I’ve been procrastinating a lot, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heartpulse:

profile_pic

Mimi Berlin3 years ago

Thank you, this is super helpful on my journey​:blush::heart::v::pray:

profile_pic

Tomce Markoski3 years ago

Can i listen ten different videos on a row please awnser

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

And it is 1:08. GODSPEED xoxo

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

Wow. Thank y​:gift_heart:u. Sapien. When I opened this up ~A LL the air around me smelled so FRESH, anyone else experienced this too? (What I do know, at these times now our star families are nearby, VERY nearby, we are detected with our new gold& white glowing energy around us) that is what a lot of wayshowers are saying. We are stepping up up up. :earth_asia::earth_americas::earth_africa:love you

profile_pic

Rohan’s vocals3 years ago

Dream can u make one for getting masculine facial features in ur sapien channel ?

profile_pic

Bianca E.3 years ago

Thank you very much! I needed this so bad. Divine timing

profile_pic

Boomalcala Cruz3 years ago

I’m extremely grateful for sharing this one Sapien, GOD bless you always.

profile_pic

Subconscious Alchemy 3 years ago

Feel this one on the first play through ! Makes me feel self motivated.

profile_pic

Петър Матов3 years ago

Please Dream Seeds , Notice me , Upload Black Opal frequency .
you will be amazing

profile_pic

Tiger Guru3 years ago

This one!!!

Thanks Sapien!!!

Immensely grateful!!!

profile_pic

VoVi3 years ago

Hey sapien plz reply :pray:t2:
We need to use phone speakers or earphones , or both of them works ?

profile_pic

white light sheddin’ , weed smokin’3 years ago

Are you using scalar fields? I’m just starting to learn about this stuff.
Your work is :trophy:100%:heart:

profile_pic

trancer. lovelight3 years ago (edited)

Please whey protein gainer field Sap!
cause your weight gainer doesn’t work at all for 4 months

profile_pic

ALEF3 years ago

Why don’t you create field for being shameless, for stop carrying what other f* people thought about you?

profile_pic

ZMC3 years ago

Are headphones needed?

profile_pic

horizon3 years ago

thank you so much!!

profile_pic

Sriti3 years ago

Please someone clear my doubt. If i am using 4 Sapien Medicine video can i use 1more from here?

profile_pic

Weird Guy3 years ago

This is a phenomenal concept. This is THE video we all needed. Thank you my saviour :pray:

profile_pic

Justice for Jody3 years ago (edited)

God knows I need this. I have a lot of personal willpower but I need as much as I can get especially when I’ve been worn down during my fight for Justice. Forty two months of fighting and pushing for arrests in my brother’s murder. I will never stop…#JusticeForJody
Thank you Sapien🙏

profile_pic

Hubba Bubba3 years ago

its like everything that Ive been needed is being uploaded one after the other
Thanks you so much Dream Seeds/Sapien team

profile_pic

LuAna Limitless Possibilities 10103 years ago

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

MeiMei^^73 years ago (edited)

This is such a gift!! :gift_heart::pray:It´s EXACTLY what I always needed THANK YOU!!:bouquet: I’m so grateful to the universe just to have the privilege of knowing your channel but this now really feels like it could turn my whole life around because discipline and willpower is the one thing I struggle with … but after looping this for ca. 10 minutes I feel like I can take on the world -I feel absolutely no lack of motivation or the need to procrastinate…it´s like this was made for me​:heavy_heart_exclamation::heartpulse::sob::sob: Thank you and bless you Dream Seeds because you are such a blessing to us all​:pray::raised_hands::gift:
(Edit: I think it´s also so pleasant to listen to which is great because one can listen to it while working etc…:+1:)

profile_pic

Michael Santiago3 years ago

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pray::pray::pray::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

profile_pic

Marco Fzt3 years ago

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope this will help me to get off my addictions

profile_pic

ALEF3 years ago (edited)

I have a strong willpower only when I have good sleep, and when I don’t feel any sort of tiredness

profile_pic

Terrie Terrie3 years ago

Thank you.

profile_pic

Fery Können3 years ago (edited)

Is this same as your glory on your dog tag complimentary to it?

profile_pic

ceres3 years ago

I have been looking for this for a long time
thank you so much

profile_pic

Faith. Love. Hope.3 years ago

Love you, many blessings :pray::rose::dove::sparkles::yellow_heart::rainbow::gem::dizzy:

profile_pic

Stephan Norswing3 years ago

Thank you so much ! Once again perfect timing. We are all one!

profile_pic

Fortnite - Cronusmax3 years ago

This right here is the key to a productive life.

profile_pic

SS’ParrOw3 years ago

to use or not use proverbial cattle prods

profile_pic

Pierre Lavoie3 years ago

Thank you!!!

profile_pic

Trent Z Green3 years ago (edited)

Perfect timing w this one, Sapien ur on a role.

Update: combine this w repair dopamine receptors and the procrastination one while actively trying to better yourself and it’s a power combo

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed3 years ago

Nice, feel warmth in my solar Plexus and heart chakra.

profile_pic

YOUR DIVINE MESSENGER3 years ago

Again it is here when I need it.

profile_pic

x Active Xx Goldeneye 0073 years ago (edited)

Great gift for those who have addiction to porn or fap. I will combine this with the dopamine receptor one

profile_pic

Luisito3 years ago

Thanks Sapien! Just what I need right now. Thanks again :)

profile_pic

Reza Fikri3 years ago

Thank you Sapien for helping me through the good and hard times… And Thank You for uploading this Vid. xoxo.

profile_pic

Drayzee3 years ago

This is great, thanks DW :grinning:

profile_pic

Marcel3 years ago

This will help to get faster subliminals results?

profile_pic

Tom-Lee Allinne Diego3 years ago

wow thank you

profile_pic

Hdwight3 years ago

You are awesome máster!

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician3 years ago

#nofap

profile_pic

maya willow3 years ago

i’m going to be sleeping to this. watch out for me :triumph::muscle:

profile_pic

Seema Khemada3 years ago

Thnx… lots of love from INDIA​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

profile_pic

Escape the matrix3 years ago

Through willpower you can do ANYTHING.

profile_pic

put that back3 years ago (edited)

This will give us the will to bring what we want to manifest into reality? If we have a desire/vision that is a totally new concept for our mind to grasp will it help us grow the will to bring it into existence?

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed3 years ago

Wow, Thank you so much dream this will help me in my spiritual journey

profile_pic

Tre Harden3 years ago

Can’t wait to see the effects of this one

profile_pic

Nichole Ashley3 years ago

Thank you! You rock! Your amazing! Much love :pray::heart::pray:

profile_pic

艾可3 years ago

whats the compounded effect?

profile_pic

Evoria3 years ago

OH GOD THANKS THIS WILL HELP ME SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH

profile_pic

Kyrsten Bean3 years ago (edited)

Sweeet. This makes the top of my head (crown chakra) tingle like hell. Which means it’s good and source connected.

profile_pic

xyz3 years ago

:pray::earth_asia::kissing_heart:

profile_pic

Stellio Kontos3 years ago (edited)

Un f*cking believable!!! Came here trough sapien medicine and well…:gem:awesomeness&wonders​:gem:

profile_pic

Jake Stewart3 years ago

Please make one for obsessive and intrusive thoughts

profile_pic

nana3 years ago

this is so cool , thanks!

profile_pic

Bvblososlwlteyu3 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

nightly3 years ago (edited)

Hello
is there difference between this and stop procrastinating on Sapien Medicine?
i mean which one is better?

profile_pic

Aurora3 years ago

I’m really looking forward to this one :ok_hand:t4:

profile_pic

Christ Consciousness3 years ago

If your doing nofap or trying to break free from addictions this is your video

profile_pic

Aries Girly3 years ago

Love you…Thank you so much for all ur doing for us :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Yoda the Force3 years ago

Bro thank you so much I really needed this! I can finally develop the will to stop eating junk food and eat healthy. And so much more :). Very grateful this is a gem!!

profile_pic

Blob the Blobb3 years ago

Wow. Just EXACTLY what I was thinking about lately THANKS!

profile_pic

Erina Fujino3 years ago

Respect :fist:

profile_pic

MycoMarco3 years ago

Thank you. Exactly what I need right now.

profile_pic

Jay3 years ago

Wow

profile_pic

Michael Johnson3 years ago

Exactly what I need. Strong willpower and higher stronger faith, Thank you so much Dream seeds <3 <3

profile_pic

Jay3 years ago

First

Helping Zen a hand here :wink:. An intermediate overview of common generalized reported benefits (thread and youtube):

1. Increased Motivation and Task Completion: Users report feeling more motivated and finding it easier to finish tasks and stick to their plans. This includes greater determination, persistence, and mental endurance.
  2. Physical Sensations: Some users describe feeling physical sensations in their forehead and temples, such as tightness and warmth, after listening to the audio for a few times.
  3. Three Levels of Impact: Users mention that the audio has effects on multiple levels, including brain development, changes in mental attitude, and deeper spiritual alterations.
  4. Improved Morning Routine: Many users note that they are better able to get out of bed with energy after listening to the audio just a few times. This is especially helpful for those who have struggled with waking up in the morning.
  5. Overcoming Procrastination: Users report that the audio helps them overcome procrastination and get started on tasks they’ve been putting off.
  6. Energy and Willpower Boost: Many users mention a significant increase in willpower and inner strength after listening to the audio.
  7. Emotional Purging: Some users claim that the audio helps them release negative emotions and bad energies, making them feel more positive.
  8. Support in Difficult Situations: Some users turn to the audio when facing challenging situations, like dealing with an abusive ex or feeling dark and depressed. It provides them with the willpower to cope.
  9. Enhanced Exercise Motivation: Users mention that the audio helps them exercise even when they don’t feel like it.
  10. Improved Studying: The audio is particularly helpful for students who struggle with procrastination when it comes to studying, enabling them to bypass procrastination and focus on their goals.
  11. Increased Inner Strength: Users report an increase in inner strength and motivation to accomplish tasks and goals.
  12. Improved Discipline and Willpower: Many users express gratitude for the audio, as it helps them improve their discipline and willpower.
  13. Positive Effects on Work: Some users believe that playing the audio for their team at work can increase productivity.
  14. Useful for Procrastination and Addiction: The audio is seen as a useful tool for those trying to overcome procrastination and addiction.
  15. Enhanced Imagination: Users note that the audio helps them in imagining and working on tasks, which may require willpower and imagination.
  16. Undisturbed Focus: Some users report intense tingles and focus while listening to the audio.
  17. Overcoming Comfort Zones: The audio is seen as a tool to help individuals break free from their comfort zones.
  18. Empowering and Energizing: Users describe feeling empowered, energized, and motivated after listening to the audio.
  19. Nofap and Addiction Recovery: It’s seen as beneficial for those trying to break free from addictions, including pornography addiction (Nofap).
  20. Potential Sleep Disturbance: Some users experience such a significant impact from the audio that it interferes with their sleep. They seek ways to cancel out this effect when it’s not desired.

In summary, users have reported various positive effects from listening to the audio, such as increased motivation, willpower, and the ability to overcome procrastination and addictions. Please keep in mind that these observations are based on the experiences of individual users and may not be universal.

4 Likes

I think I feel this field there, just wanted to confirm: does this field stimulate anterior midcingulate cortex?

There are cortical control layers and networks across entire PFC ore prefrontal cortex for this. I would imagine Unstoppable will hyperdrives them all, and overall executive functioning as well as self-regulation.

https://www.iqmindware.com/wiki/iq-eq-bioq-brain-training/

Basic function

Self-regulation and executive control through situational awareness and emotional intelligence for effective decision-making and adaptive action.

Cortical control network

Salience network (SN), interacting with subcortical limbic systems.

I would look to here and see what you connect the dots with, in terms of your focus:

1 Like