Unstoppable Willpower

Unstoppable Willpower released on Dream Seeds. I’ve been waiting for this one. I notice some pressure in the forehead while listening. Perhaps increased blood flow to the frontal lobes? I’m enjoying it so far.

33 Likes

Speaking about this one, excuse me, I didn’t understand this one comment. Just found it.
What Sapien and this person meant? This has some same functions as Glory one? Glory contain unstoppable willpower in itself?

4 Likes

Will power increase is one of the effects of the Reach for the Stars (Enhanced Glory) dog tag sold on Teespring

7 Likes

Yes, it also dumbfounded me. I obsessed about willpower lately and thought about it again and again.
Just literally like with the last field, the luck audio. I have been obsessing about luck for days and weeks and then he releases it hahaha.
What do you guys want me to obsess over next? :joy:

9 Likes

Lightening your eye color or choosing your eye color? Lol

3 Likes

He has one for lighter eyes already. Try again

1 Like

It doesn’t work very well. Both Dreamweaver and Sam told me so themselves. It’s the one they’re not so sure about. So, an updated one! He’s updated a lot of his fields already

4 Likes

I didn’t know that. Maybe this explains why people have amazing results with some fields and little with others

1 Like

Yeah so… Obsess! :grinning: he said it needs to be updated, a different and more reliable method I think

3 Likes

How loud do I need this on the speakers? I had it playing last night and could hear the nature sounds but very softly. I also had a fan in the background.

As long as you can hear the sounds consciously it should work.

2 Likes

This field right here works! Studying is the reason why I’m using it. Normally what stands between me & getting right down to study is the huge pit full of snakes called procrastination. The pit is the procrastinating space & the snakes are your venomous thoughts that keep you from studying/your goal. And those venomous thoughts are mainly about studying/your goal itself! What this field does it actually just BYPASS this pit by going over it, by creating a bridge over the pit, so you never really fall down into the pit of procrastination. Results are that I’m waking up in the middle of the night from an extremely warm & comfortable bed, to study.

22 Likes

Hello,
How many times do you use it a day?

2 Likes

I get benefits of this very fast.
I’ve just tried three times but I’m going to use it all days.
Very underrated field, from this you can achieve any goal you wish.

11 Likes

I mostly listen overnight maybe 5-10x

1 Like

That’s great, share your experience!

1 Like

I usually have a good willpower although I stress a lot though, and I was listening a lot of audios, including Plasma Protocol and here it was pretty hot where I live, so I didn’t have strength or will to do some studying for a job interview I had today.
it helped a lot.
Btw I was really nervous about the interview since one earlier, a little anxious so I listened for first time Anxiety removal + extreme confidence and I think they helped me to have a great interview.
Unstoppable willpower + Extreme confidence is a great combo.

11 Likes

literally a brain massage to me

1 Like

My willpower has been absolutely insane.

I started meditating again, I am in a calorie deficit, + other things.

It’s still mentally painful but no way i’m giving up lol. It would hurt more being the old me.

15 Likes

I believe that you will continue to fight with your inner demons and, in the end, you will win.

/sending hugs/

4 Likes