- untitled -

Do everything you have to do, but not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion.

1 Like

Hey friends, I now can see the statistics of this thread.
Thank you for so much attention lolā€¦ I love you all :woozy_face::sweat_smile::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

Lol u can?

Dont mind me silently reading this.

Love the quotes

1 Like

I donā€™t mind Steve.
Read my quotes. Read my thoughts.

1 Like

My top 13 fields so far

A taste of vaikuntha Loka
Light and vibrational guidance
Angelic intercession
Alien intercession
Alpha and beta endorphins
Devic intercession
Plasma flaunt
The essence of faith and prayer
Divine love
Childlike wonder
Ego dissolution
The archetype of parental love
Shatachandi Yagna

2 Likes

Didnā€™t sleep tonight, though Iā€™ve passed out for maybe an hour.
Have been seeing this guy, in static, without a movement.
And most interestingly is not even that he wasnā€™t moving and all Iā€™ve seen was one still image
But rather that Iā€™ve been able to see him not in the back of my eyelids or in mindā€™s eye;
But through my eyelids. I was able to see the background if my bedroom as well, with my eyes closed.
Picsart_22-10-17_05-35-34-623
His legs were way longer though, and he looked oh so mighty.

e6a6c0811e5a4919d4b5e7474dda6eed

1 Like

Well, idk where, but I read that (supposedly) Krishna said that he is the Supreme God and all Worship to all Gods goes to him, if only I could find that text (was it Bhagavad Gita or something? Idk for sure).

Yep, still, each one of us can believe anything; I personally donā€™t believe nor disbelieve anything, Iā€™m in the ā€œI have no ideaā€ Zone, yet I still ā€œbelieveā€, follow and practice whatever helps me and is (somewhat) moral.

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Sometimes I wanna quit social meedia too, heck, I might just do it, even if not totally, but Iā€™ll probably stop with uploading photos on my fb and instagram, since I donā€™t gain anything from that, plus, so few people are actually interested in my profiles, Iā€™m no mister popular, so there is no incentive on that part - itā€™s just not worth it, selling my image for some likes, what kind of bargain is that? Some people make serious bucks from their profiles; no, it wonā€™t be a better place without you, but again, itā€™s your choice - your well being is always more important than some likes and shares.

1 Like

Justtt chilllll Georgie let it all go <333

1 Like

3 Likes

5490696c71deba0131a8bafce0806788

1 Like