Astrological Zodiac Premieres

Actually there may be some interactions with the archetype of the sign also

12 Likes

Excuse me please
I don’t understand this stuff astrology and similar.
So you think gemini are more close to people, openly, out going, cheerful , most lovely etc
Okay, so I would rather choose this one
But why should I choose Taurus that you already suggested me other than its quite opposite from scorpion? What are others reason
What I would have with Taurus?
Please sorry for my ignorance

And if someone knowledgeable could suggest me some legit website where I could reserch and find all positive traits of every sign I would be very very gratefulđŸ™đŸ»

I think this is great opportunity for me to finally erase my scorpio ascendant who caused me so much trouble in my life (negative traits of ascendant) and even cut me off of some numbered people from my life (well that’s scorpio, he is unmerciful definitely)

I would like to choose some other sign which will dominate with my life forever
Some better sign for me I hope
:sos:

1 Like

I never in my life calculated my astrology
Here I got, in case if someone wants to look and help and something suggest, thanks

Summary

|Zodiac sign|Aries - 5th House (11° 5’)|
|—|---|
|Ascendant / Rising sign|Scorpio (15° 2’)|
|Moon|Capricorn 3rd House (28° 32’)|
|Mercury|Aries - 5th House (7° 14’)|
|Venus|Aries - 5th House (10° 2’)|
|Mars|Gemini - 7th House (12° 32’)|
|Jupiter|Gemini - 7th House (3° 26’)|
|Saturn|Capricorn - 2nd House (13° 31’)|
|Uranus|Capricorn - 2nd House (5° 18’)|
|Neptune|Capricorn - 2nd House (12° 20’)|
|Pluto|Scorpio - 12th House (14° 41’)|
|1st House|Scorpio (15° 2’)|
|2nd House|Sagittarius (14° 35’)|
|3rd House|Capricorn (20° 7’)|
|4th House - Imum Coeli|Aquarius (27° 32’)|
|5th House|Pisces (29° 44’)|
|6th House|Aries (24° 59’)|
|7th House - Descendant|Taurus (15° 2’)|
|8th House|Gemini (14° 35’)|
|9th House|Cancer (20° 7’)|
|10th House - Midheaven|Leo (27° 32’)|
|11th House|Virgo (29° 44’)|
|12th House|Libra (24° 59’)|

But I still don’t know why scorpio is ruling my life so bad
Oh and one more thing I noticed:
After my 25th birthday I noticed I became more “darker” don’t know how that to explain

Hi. Master @Captain_Nemo, thank you to be here.
Yes, i strongly feel it too. The interaction of my current zodiac sign and this manifest zodiac sign video is like an update or a replace.
When i listen to this, i feel on the next 12 hours, i am not like my current sign. I feel i become of what sign i listen to. (I use headphone because i feel the effect is stronger with it).

If we listen to it consistently everyday, perhaps we become a more different person in a positive way.

Thank you for this amazing creation, Master. :star:

2 Likes

Apropos of this, the discussion in the thread below may be of interest to those reading this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This is so Brilliant. But, i feel it is impossible to “install” all features in this universe unless you are a very spiritual person first. Or you are really a god.

It seems also impossible to listen all Sapien Medicine fields, Dreamseeds fields, and Energetic Fields in one day for everyday in purpose to complete us. Because every energy is different. The human capacity for saving the energy is limited. For example, we can not control life, death, reincarnation, etc. Or we can not master all college subject in the world.

Also, i think listen to all zodiac sign video in one day is like drinking Coca-cola, Pepsi, Milk, Sprite, and Juice in one glass. It will confuse the energy. As each zodiac has its opposites.

In our lifetime, we don’t have to become all thing. We just have one body, and we can choose the path and energy what is best for us.

2 Likes

Gemini Sun
 hmm
 that is like Donald Trump.
:joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Grazie!

1 Like

Ahh I have wanted to know how that turned out to be for you!! It’s always a new experience when someone finds about their natal chart for the first time!

2 Likes

Aw! How thoughtful of you. I still have no idea how I can use this information to better guide my life but It’s a starting point.

2 Likes

When you put the signs around in a circle, like a birth chart, certain signs become opposites. There is a deeper meaning to this, not just convenient visualization :slight_smile:
E.g. aries (egocentric, the first sign, I) - Libra (balanced, We over I)
Taurus - Scorpio is building Vs destroying
If you want to look it up, search for ‘polar opposites’

It’s a good idea if you want to balance Scorpio energy in general.

After reading your post, I’ve reconsidered the recommendation - you can listen to all of them :) they will manifest the positive aspects so you can’t really go wrong.

Also, I get the feeling that what you actually want to do, it transmute the energy, not necessarily balance it. I couldn’t find a good description now in 2 minutes, but you can e.g. read this:

You’re experiencing something negative now, but if you manage to raise and transmute that energy, it will be a strength. Scorpio is one of the most spiritual signs, and it can be a great advantage once you gain control.
Your 12th house Pluto placement makes this a bit more complicated (and imo suggests that you should do past life blockage removal with audios or other methods. This could help you transmute the energy in this life. take this with a grain of salt though because I know there are a million different approaches to this.)

Finally, you’re maybe a year older that me and you’ve just had something called Saturn return. It happens every 29-30 years and is one of the most significant transits, you can look it up if you’re interested and have some free time.

5 Likes

This is a Scorpio goddess look like in Javanase culture. Her name is Batara Asmara. She is the one who gives the hidden deep love and the ruler of secret things.
In javanese, all zodiac ruled by 1 god or goddess. Except for Cancer and Gemini. They ruled by 2 gods. For gemini is two faced because the ruler of this zodiac is a male and a female (They named Sri and Sadana). This two gods are siblings.
For cancer, they are ruled by 1 god of underground and 1 goddess of heaven. This two gods are a father and his daughter (They named Antaboga and Nagagini). So that’s why a Cancer is emotional hehe.
Just sharing.

Harry Potter movie - Voldemort and Nagini, is inspired by cancer’s javanese gods.

5 Likes

So for me, the Twelve zodiac signs are god and goddess’ power (not just the power of a single planet). It is a very wonderful thing that Dreamseeds and Healingwaves have discovered their energy. If all friends here are able to listen all of them using headphone everyday, so congratulations for you. :blush:

Btw, sorry for my english. I’m not native. Hehe.

2 Likes

Thanks

I am thinking between using either Taurus or Gemini or I will use both them, who knows
I like their traits
I think people who have them dominating in their lives are very blessed

3 Likes

Good choice. But if you get overwhelmed or tired. Just choose one of them.

1 Like

Yes, thanks
I have saw zodiac circle and realized Taurus and Gemini are so far opposite from scorpio and I like that fact
This is opportunity to finally erase my scorpio ascendant traits if I only persist and be continuous with it

3 Likes

Yes, everything can be changed.
Wish you all the best in your life with your new zodiac energy. :blush:

3 Likes

Hmm Scorpio is premiering on the 21st the day of the “Great Conjunctions”

Anyone from here also relates more to their sidereal signs rather than tropical